Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #4: Two weeks to flatten the curve!

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• Fully vaxxed, awaiting the return of my freedoms!

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • I've gotten my first shot. One down, one to go!

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • I'm a full on anti-vaxxer!!! Umad?

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaccine efficacy against natural infection has only ever been best guess or average, we really need another six months of data to even get there.

We dont have a best guess or average at all? Nothing even close to that.

6 months of data where? They are refusing to even test the concept in places such as Israel. Where is this imaginary data collection coming from exactly?

Get prepared folks. Do not get kids vaxxed.

We dont have a best guess or average at all? Nothing even close to that.

6 months of data where? They are refusing to even test the concept in places such as Israel. Where is this imaginary data collection coming from exactly?

It will come from the Northern Hemisphere as they move in to another winter.

I also legitimately worry for the next South Australia Covid patient. I tend to think Steve Marshall will have the poor person assasinated to claim a Covid death and drive up vaccination rates. He could very well lie and just do it on a whim too without the Covid case. The guy is gearing up harder then Mao for sure
It has been suspiciously quiet. I'm sure something's cooking in the covid kitchen.

Don't get tested and don't sign in with legit details. Should be obvious to
anyone with even half a brain.

I don't agree with the alarmism over safety, hyped by fake news , but agree the coercion, and lockdowns are wrong.

If VAERS report are hyped up fake news, thats the govt fault first and foremost.

You cant agree the coercion and lockdowns are wrong and then berate people for not agreeing with the coerciion and lockdown? Its not only hypocritical, its weird

If VAERS report are hyped up fake news, thats the govt fault first and foremost.

You cant agree the coercion and lockdowns are wrong and then berate people for not agreeing with the coerciion and lockdown? Its not only hypocritical, its weird

Stop the crap.
Please provide a link to where I have BERATED people about Coercion and lockdowns.

MISUSE of VAERS is the problem. eg 100% Deaths on VAERS are used by anti jabbers to falsely conclude Vaccination is unsafe.
When clearly all deaths are not due to the jab.

What some of you guys 'doing your own research' don't get, is that you're not qualified to do 'your own research '.
The Invermectin research is an example.
Looking through research papers requires an ability to critically analyse .(Analyse =examine (something) methodically and in detail, typically in order to explain and interpret it.)
You really need to have learnt how to interpret research by being at Uni for years.
The Invermectin research was full of plagiarism, false data and paid for by dodgy sources.
That's why it is illegal to prescribe it in Australia now.

What some of you guys 'doing your own research' don't get, is that you're not qualified to do 'your own research '.
Looking through research papers requires an ability to critically analyse .(Analyse =examine (something) methodically and in detail, typically in order to explain and interpret it.)
You really need to have learnt how to interpret research by being at Uni for years.
The Invermectin research was full of plagiarism, false data and paid for by dodgy sources.

Arnt you also saying there is no proof it works based on the research done? You are saying we are not qualified to critically annalyse the research papoers and then 15 words later give a interpretation on the research papaers as false data.

Do you want to say that is a complete random guess based on hope and not any logic?

Last edited:
It's banned because there is no evidence it works, simple as that.

What do you base that on?

Since when was medial decisions evidence based also? Smoking is cancerous and we still do that to the contrary of the science. You also do it on the contrary to the science too. Picking and choosing which science you follow then complaining about people picking which science to follow is the Himalayas of being a hypocrite

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you base that on?

Since when was medial decisions evidence based also? Smoking is cancerous and we still do that to the contrary of the science. You also do it on the contrary to the science too. Picking and choosing which science you follow then complaining about people picking which science to follow is the Himalayas of being a hypocrite

Doctors don't prescribe smoking either.

Doctors don't prescribe smoking.

They sure as hell dont ban it either which makes them complicit in it for sure based on the concept of banning the sale of the item. Each smoking death is a death attributed to the government for sure.

The fact you worry about a unvaccinated person taking up a hospital bed while a chain smoking drug addict does the same and you just say "well thats just fine" is a tad weird to me

They sure as hell dont ban it either which makes them complicit in it for sure. Each smoking death is a death attributed to the government for sure.

The fact you worry about a unvaccinated person taking up a hospital bed while a chain smoking drug addict does the same and you just say "well thats just fine" is a tad weird to me

There are laws in place for smoking, just like there are laws in place for ivermectin.

Anyone trying to promote ivermectin is a drug pusher.

Invermectin doesn't work because Invermectin doesn't exist.

On Friday 10 September 2021 I filled administrative action in the NSW Supreme Court seeking declaratory relief from the NSW Public Health Order mandating that all NSW Health workers receive the COVID-19 vaccination by 30 November 2021.

This action has attracted some of Australia’s most senior legal minds.

I am fighting for this as I strongly believe no person should be discriminated against due to their medical status, and under no circumstances should they be excluded from the workplace due to that medical status.

I am committed to freedom of choice, and I strongly believe that all individuals should have the choice and ability to decide what medical procedures they undergo.

Raised $142,000 out of $150,000 goal.

Cigarette advertising has been banned.

I haven't seen people pushing cigarettes in forums, either.

Clapping the bare minimum as a achievment shows how successful the tobacco industry is at lobbying for its position

Fact is they destroy hospitals and lives but because they dont play a ad during the Grand Final, this makes it all okay?

I guess the reality is smoking doesnt need a advertisement. They have Ghost Patrol as a walking billboard

Clapping the bare minimum as a achievment shows how successful the tobacco industry is at lobbying for its position

Fact is they destroy hospitals and lives but because they dont play a ad during the Grand Final, this makes it all okay?

I guess the reality is smoking doesnt need a advertisement. They have Ghost Patrol as a walking billboard

Here you go making s**t up again. I'm not a smoker.

Stop sucking the ivermectin pipe you zombie.

Anyone critiquing your posts with a scintilla of analytical ability can detect High Troll Level Alert.:thumbsdown:

It's scientists and doctors doing the research and reviewing the results. Over 69 RCT with over 30 peer reviewed, all show high effectiveness of IVM in prevention and treatment of COVID -19

You seem to be talking about one Egyptian study, (Elgazzar et al) out of the 28 RCT results, used in a meta analysis that had it's integrity challenged. The removal of its data from the most comprehensive meta-analyses made a small difference to the percentage effectiveness and did not change the conclusion that IVM is highly effective in both prevention and treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back