Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #4: Two weeks to flatten the curve!

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• Fully vaxxed, awaiting the return of my freedoms!

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • I've gotten my first shot. One down, one to go!

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • I'm a full on anti-vaxxer!!! Umad?

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No SPIN

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2009
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Cut the gaslighting and fake superiority, I don't give a damn what you think.

I attached her own tweets on the day she died for a reason. I see the family claimed it was "cancer related" just not sure why someone goes to the ER for emergency cancer treatment?

I’m tipping she wouldn’t have been in any condition to tweet if she was having a heart attack.

Grow up sunshine - you rely on fake news sites that think they know better than the family.
The family is not going to make up a Cancer story.
Give it a rest.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
I know why you're upset, the fatal flaw in your argument that PCR tests are mistakenly assigning covid-19 to influenza has just just been exposed.

I hadn't referred to genomic sequencing. You did.

Fatal flaw in what argument? Doherty performed specificity tests with 24 other virus including flu A and B, rhinovirus and two of the other corona cold viruses and found at ct 38 PCR was not COVID specific and could detect other viruses. Not surprising when the BGI manufacturer warned of exactly that specificity problem.

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Rumors are QLD are going to announce some new health advice that is guaranteed to protect its people from Covid that has a 100% sucess rate in stopping all infections

View attachment 1249648

Just carry a football.
Obvious double standards but, if we're concerned about mental health during this period, the footy exemption is a good decision that makes sense I reckon. I know this year and last would have been even more of a struggle for me personally without some footy to look forward to each week, reckon a lot of people would be the same.

Now just have to get through a month of horse racing before NBA starts.

Fatal flaw in what argument? Doherty performed specificity tests with 24 other virus including flu A and B, rhinovirus and two of the other corona cold viruses and found at ct 38 PCR was not COVID specific and could detect other viruses. Not surprising when the BGI manufacturer warned of exactly that specificity problem.

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: yeah of course

Your argument is legs up fatal man.

No SPIN

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2009
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood

You have been asked, but have never provided any evidence that the Doherty found these problems with the current test.
So this is fake news until you provide the QUOTE and link from Doherty confirming these flaws in the PCR test.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle

A scoping review of the pathophysiology of COVID-19

Based on clinical, proteomic, and genomic studies as well as autopsy data severe COVID-19 disease has three basic pathologic processes, namely a pulmonary macrophage activation syndrome with uncontrolled inflammation, a complement-mediated endothelialitis together with a procoagulant state with a thrombotic microangiopathy.

If treated in the viral replication stage will prevent severe COVID 19 disease.

1632980971414.png

It is widely, although incorrectly believed, that the pulmonary phase of COVID-19 is typical of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.

Summary and conclusions

Severe COVID-19 infection is the consequence of the overlapping effects of macrophage activation with uncontrolled inflammation, a complement-mediated endothelialitis and a thrombotic microangiopathy with platelet activation and high circulating serotonin.

In addition, mast cell activation, auto-antibodies, and an imbalanced RAAS contribute to the pathogenesis of severe COVID-19 disease.

During the first 6 months of the pandemic, the World Health Organization (WHO) and almost all national guidelines recommended a “supportive care only” strategy for the management of severe COVID-19.

Based on our increased understanding of this disease, such therapeutic nihilism is no longer acceptable.

Patients’ transition through a number of different phases (clinical stages) and treatment must be tailored to each specific phase.

Antiviral therapy is likely to be effective only during the viral replicative symptomatic phase.

As patients progress into the pulmonary phase, they require treatment with multiple therapeutic agents that target the major pathogenetic mechanisms; these include anti-inflammatory agents (methylprednisolone, ivermectin, and fluvoxamine, etc),
anticoagulants (heparin and ASA),
and anti-serotonin agents (cyproheptadine).

And finally, there is no one-size-fits-all protocol, and it is essential that the treatment strategy must be individualized according to the clinical phenotype of each patient.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
You have been asked, but have never provided any evidence that the Doherty found these problems with the current test.
So this is fake news until you provide the QUOTE and link from Doherty confirming these flaws in the PCR test.
Are you a goldfish?? Not only have I linked the .pdf three times, just for you I attached a copy of how to search for it. Why are you unable to perform this simple search?

I also attached quotes from the tests they did.

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
If the cops stayed in their lane he wouldn't have been arrested either. What reason did they have to ask for his details?

The police perspective is that anyone out on the street is a criminal, and they are treating them as such. Did they really need 6+ cops to harrass this guy? The police have been given extraordinary powers and they are abusing them wholesale.

Reason would be no mask. Him having an exemption they have to accept, but I'd assume that doesn't then negate their ability to ask for his details.

I've seen enough of these 'half way through' type videos to know it wouldn't have been 6 cops surrounding him and dealing with him like they did as a first option, that only comes after the "no you can't have my name, muh freedom" routine.

Like I said, there's definitely police stuff going on thats worth getting worked up about, but this ain't it imo.

No SPIN

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2009
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Are you a goldfish?? Not only have I linked the .pdf three times, just for you I attached a copy of how to search for it. Why are you unable to perform this simple search?

I also attached quotes from the tests they did.

Excellent - Just supply the quote where Doherty clearly states the deficiencies of the current test in the way you assert - in particular that the test can’t discriminate between COVID-19 and the other virus you mentioned.

I’m tipping crickets will be your response, because such a quote doesn’t exist to support your claims.
Over to you.
It’s the least you can do for Kurve.

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I agree 100% and I'm not defending the unmasked man, he could have defused the situation but chose instead to play the "I know my rights" card, which is great, we should all know our rights, but when you have amped up cops in a demonstration that is unnecessarily antagonistic.
But the cops should have known better and my comment about them being plebs stands, not one of them showed leadership and took control of the situation, they acted like emotional children that weren't getting their way and acted out physically.
Not something I want to see in supposedly well trained armed individuals meant to uphold our laws.

Agree with most of that, but reckon its fairly obvious who the emotional child was in this instance and it wasn't the cops. Like you say, so easy to defuse a situation like that. I wouldn't even say they acted out particularly physically, like what are they meant to do once they've made it clear they're going to arrest him for not giving his name (which they are allowed under the law to do) and he's still not having it?

I reckon precedent comes into it as well. Seemed from the vision like a bit of a crowd had gathered round - if the police just copped the "I have an exemption, nah you can't have my name, muh rights" routine and go yep ok mate have a good one, how hard does that make the rest of their day?

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Obvious double standards but, if we're concerned about mental health during this period, the footy exemption is a good decision that makes sense I reckon. I know this year and last would have been even more of a struggle for me personally without some footy to look forward to each week, reckon a lot of people would be the same.

Now just have to get through a month of horse racing before NBA starts.

Even beyond this one aspect of life I was thinking the other day as my friend got engaged with his girlfriend who he met basically bang on during the first lockdowns and then has seen ever since it ended. Itd be absolutely impossible to comprehend how that would have happened in Victoria with the rules in place (live like 25km apart atm). I cant imagine the amount of I guess social damage it will do to like marriage and familes in general.

I cant imagine many marriages happening 24 months from now as I cant imagine many mature relationships taking place and growing in the last 18 months

(Log in to remove this ad.)

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
BLM protest in NY claiming the vaccine passport is racist (a significantly higher percentage of blacks are unvaccinated). The MSM and the people claiming to be on their side last year won’t give a crap about them for this. It will be highly unlikely the MSM will report on it at all.

Love this. Yesterdays woke cause fighting with todays

How will each wokie pick a side now?! whichever gets more likes, so covid... for now.

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Even beyond this one aspect of life I was thinking the other day as my friend got engaged with his girlfriend who he met basically bang on during the first lockdowns and then has seen ever since it ended. Itd be absolutely impossible to comprehend how that would have happened in Victoria with the rules in place (live like 25km apart atm). I cant imagine the amount of I guess social damage it will do to like marriage and familes in general.

I cant imagine many marriages happening 24 months from now as I cant imagine many mature relationships taking place and growing in the last 18 months

Can't they do the romantic partner bubble/exception?

But yeah, it'd be weird early days not being able to meet friends and family.

Bender20

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
so you believe that we are killing children with Vaccinations?
You are as gullible and misguided as all the Wakefield devotees.
So you inject whatever into your children that someone with no emotional attachment tells you to, and call others gullible.
Who the hell is "we" , do you need others to do it as well to give you emotional comfort, that you not doing the wrong thing, and no one can point the finger and say "what the hell were you thinking".
Your weaknesses and weak mindedness are so apparent.

Aug 9, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
Agree with most of that, but reckon its fairly obvious who the emotional child was in this instance and it wasn't the cops. Like you say, so easy to defuse a situation like that. I wouldn't even say they acted out particularly physically, like what are they meant to do once they've made it clear they're going to arrest him for not giving his name (which they are allowed under the law to do) and he's still not having it?

I reckon precedent comes into it as well. Seemed from the vision like a bit of a crowd had gathered round - if the police just copped the "I have an exemption, nah you can't have my name, muh rights" routine and go yep ok mate have a good one, how hard does that make the rest of their day?
Agreed, both were dumb but I would hope the cops were less dumb!
And context is everything, which is always lacking with these clips. Who is to say they didn't have a heated discussion before the camera started rolling in relation to something which incriminated mask man anyway?

But genuine question here, can they actually arrest him for not providing details? I thought this was only if you were suspected of criminal activity, possession of a firearm or in control of a motor vehicle.
What was his crime? Not wearing a mask. He has "an exemption" and it doesn't fall under common law anyway, it is a state level mandate which is superceded by federal law.

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Agreed, both were dumb but I would hope the cops were less dumb!
And context is everything, which is always lacking with these clips. Who is to say they didn't have a heated discussion before the camera started rolling in relation to something which incriminated mask man anyway?

But genuine question here, can they actually arrest him for not providing details? I thought this was only if you were suspected of criminal activity, possession of a firearm or in control of a motor vehicle.
What was his crime? Not wearing a mask. He has "an exemption" and it doesn't fall under common law anyway, it is a state level mandate which is superceded by federal law.

Yeah you'd hope so, a higher standard should definitely be expected of cops than randos on the street. I think they're just over it and its a lack of patience more than anything, which is understandable to a degree having to constantly wrangle the freedom brigade.

Yeah they can according to Legal Aid Vic, they do need a reason to ask in the first place but that can essentially be made up on the spot (you've committed an offence, or believe you are about to commit an offence, according to their website). In this case I'm assuming the offence would be no mask - I believe they do need to accept it when he says he has an exemption, but I wouldn't think that would then negate their ability to ask for his details. Could be wrong, I'm no lawyer.

It is an offence to refuse to give police your name and address or to give police a false name and address if they have a lawful reason to ask you for your details.

HitTheBoundary

Team Captain
Aug 10, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
So you inject whatever into your children that someone with no emotional attachment tells you to, and call others gullible.
Who the hell is "we" , do you need others to do it as well to give you emotional comfort, that you not doing the wrong thing, and no one can point the finger and say "what the hell were you thinking".
Your weaknesses and weak mindedness are so apparent.

It's a strange thing that Fauci and Pfizer etc were experimenting on children in orphanages, numerous children died, and then those that don't trust Fauci and Pfizer are called conspiracy theorists.

How many decades did it take for the link between smoking and its health impacts to be identified, and then even longer for it to be proven. The idea that something is safe if you don't drop dead immediately or even months later is absurd.
Decades? Try centuries!

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Suburbs that are lagging behind wealthier parts of Melbourne in vaccinations could soon be offered mobile clinics.

The Victorian Premier said on Thursday the Health Department was prepared to go “door to door” if necessary.

“We wouldn‘t rule anything out. We’ll go door to door if we have to,” he said.

Anyone got the No Jab Mail sticker to put on our letterboxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back