Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #4: Two weeks to flatten the curve!

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• Fully vaxxed, awaiting the return of my freedoms!

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • I've gotten my first shot. One down, one to go!

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • I'm a full on anti-vaxxer!!! Umad?

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrendous death for this poor young intellect. Took Vaccine and endured a terrible death.

So sad.

View attachment 1239405

This is the most common side effect I am hearing of, crushing headaches.

Small business can probably cater to all people if they choose to, thereby picking up customers who've refused the vax.

I believe in NSW if they don't follow the 'rules' they will be fined (the small businesses). This is enough to make most business owners cave in straight away.

Key points:
- The COVID-19 pandemic led to school closures, disrupted routines, increased stress, and less opportunity for physical activity and proper nutrition, leading to weight gain among children and adolescents.
- Among a cohort of 432,302 persons aged 2–19 years, the rate of body mass index (BMI) increase approximately doubled during the pandemic compared to a prepandemic period. Persons with prepandemic overweight or obesity and younger school-aged children experienced the largest increases.
- Atleast 1 in 6 American children are obese.
- most affected were children between the ages of 6-11.
- Accelerated weight gain, especially among children with overweight or obesity, can cause long-lasting metabolic changes that put children at risk for serious and costly co-occurring conditions, such as type 2 diabetes, hypertension, and depression.

From an earlier CDC report

Among 4,899,447 hospitalized adults in PHD-SR, 540,667 (11.0%) were patients with COVID-19, of whom 94.9% had at least 1 underlying medical condition. Essential hypertension (50.4%), disorders of lipid metabolism (49.4%), and obesity (33.0%) were the most common.
The top three risk factors for covid mortality were obesity, anxiety and fear related disorders and diabetes with complication. Further, the risk increases with the higher number of comorbidities.

The interesting thing about these findings is that covid antibody titres are worse off in people who are obese, smoke and have hypertension. In the below report

Central obesity, hypertension, and smoking are associated with lower Ab titres following COVID-19 vaccination. Although it is currently impossible to determine whether lower SARS-CoV-2 Abs lead to higher likelihood of developing COVID-19, it is well-established that neutralizing antibodies correlate with protection against several viruses including SARS-CoV-2.

So in summary, cause a multitude of problems that greatly increase the risk of severe covid outcomes and then offer a solution (vaccines) whose lasting effectiveness is greatly impaired by all the problems that have been caused. It’s a great business model for big pharma and all their shareholders.

Maybe they just could have used IVM and Zn, 241 million people "The active caseload, which was at a high of 3,10,783 in April, has reduced by over 99 per cent, deaths to zero with a fully vaccinated rate of 5.8%.

https://thedcpatriot.com/india-anno...-people-is-covid-19-free-after-using-imectin/

I'm a fan of Ivermectin (I take it myself), but as I posted previously IMO the drop in cases in India in places like UP is because they've all had covid already.

I was in Uttar Pradesh in March 2020 when covid broke, and I still have an apartment sitting there empty, in Lucknow. I know a lot of people. No one I know took, or is taking IVM as prophylactic. One person I know took a little bit as treatment, but she actually took such a low dose I doubt it did much.

IMO the drop in cases in UP shows correlation, but not causation.

I think IVM should be used as a preventative, but in the case of Uttar Pradesh I think other factors were responsible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They aren't the same person. It's quite obvious.

They're both wearing the Eureka flag? Poor lady, she could be anybody's nanna. You do not pepperspray the nannas when they're on the ground defenceless, you just don't do it.

They aren't the same person. It's quite obvious when you look at the details I mentioned.

Would it even matter. You shouldn’t even treat a stray dog that way never mind a fellow person. Your attempts to deflect and excuse is sad at this point. Admit you are on the wrong side of history and move on. The Germans did

Would it even matter. You shouldn’t even treat a stray dog that way never mind a fellow person. Your attempts to deflect and excuse is sad at this point. Admit you are on the wrong side of history and move on. The Germans did

Im pointing out misinformation, not defending the content/actions.

That footage of her smacking her head on the ground is sickening.
An absolute disgrace, the coppers mothers and fathers, wives, husbands, partners and children would have to be looking at these clips and feeling where did I go wrong. Phycological tests to join the police are replaced by phycopathic tests, easily led individuals with no backbone. Fk em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back