Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #4: Two weeks to flatten the curve!

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• Fully vaxxed, awaiting the return of my freedoms!

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • I've gotten my first shot. One down, one to go!

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • I'm a full on anti-vaxxer!!! Umad?

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker91

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 3, 2012
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
I think I read it here but can’t find it.
can someone post the link/info regarding the vaccine centre at Perth stadium where only two people showed up?

twotooto

late bloomer
Sep 26, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
So what's everyone's plans for when the vax passports come into play? (I'm talking to the unvaxxed peeps here)
Ride it out and hope they go away like the UK and a few of other European countries?
Give in and get the jab?
Get a fake passport?

I will likely be going to NZ next year in March and I'd bet my left nut on the fact that it will be no jab no fly, so may have to give into it and get the jab.
I have a fake proof of vax, (screenshot on phone and also printed out a copy), now I'm confident I could get away with that for say a pub or restaurant or whatever, but I'm not sure if that would work for the airlines because obviously it's not tied into my Medicare account.
Now I really want to go to NZ, and don't want to rock up to the airport and just risk it.
What would you do in this situation?

Proud unvaxxed pureblood here. I will be holding out until my last dying breath. I base this on the fact that I'm not in a vulnerable category, am very fit and in good health with good eating habits and lifestyle choices(though currently gloriously intoxicated) and that all of the statistically verifiable data recorded over the past 18+ months suggests that this makes vaccinating due to threat of the virus unnecessary and a bit silly. Also vehemently oppose mandatory vaccination and vax passports(no explanation required there).

Aware that this makes me an anti-vax, RWNJ, Nazi and that I'm really very selfish and probably missing a chromosome and also short of some functioning neurons and may well be the cause for humanity ending due to my lack of care, however, zero *s given :thumbsu:

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton

Spitty_the_alpaca

Club Legend
Jul 7, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
This time next year the grannie will be back at the G and everyone wondering WTF was that all about? Climate emergency will be back on the agender and eight years to dooms day.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Obviously there need to be more studies etc, and this is only looking at Pfizer and no other vaccines;

Implications?

That Pfizer is pretty crap without constant booster shots.
That those with natural immunity should be seen as equivalent to vaccinated.
Natural immunity was 27 times better than being double jabbed with Pfizer, with over 16,000 subjects in each group were matched for incidence of infection and second jab, age and comorbidities, for preventing reinfection or breakthrough between June 1st 2021 and August 14th 2021.

Pfizer is pretty crap with the shots getting below 50% protection with Delta, but potentially far worse with the boosters.

The problem with original jab and booster shots, is because the antibodies produced are non neutralising, can force immune escape, implying they impart significant pressure on virus replication. It's also a major concern there are not comprehensive studies on booster because continued use of a "leaky" vaccines could lead to the a more serious virus seen with Marek's disease in chooks.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
A win for NSW people today, sadly I don't think Dandemic will follow the same path.
Do you think she will lift restrictions for unjabbed on Dec 1st?

Gladys seem like she's sold out, so I don't trust she's keep her word about vax passports being lifted.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Regarding the earlier discussion on natural immunity the data out of Israel seems to suggest that best protection over time comes from natural infection AND one jab. Next is natural infection. And way behind is vaccination because it drops so much after 6 months, but this doesn't take into account forever booster shots.

" Conclusions This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity. Individuals who were both previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 and given a single dose of the vaccine gained additional protection against the Delta variant. "

And before all the peanuts start gushing that this is a pre-print, remember that every paper ever studied was a pre-print at some stage, it's just part of the process.

So if you want to pick it apart look for flaws, not where it is in the publication cycle.

I've linked to the comments section where people look for faults, so knock yourselves out. :)
It didn't seem to be such a big deal for me with many of the points he raised which I thought were compensated with in the study design, as long as the PCR's were symptomatic. If anything. I thought the numbers of "breakthrough" infections of vaccinated could be low, because none were counted if they occured within 3 months of the second jab.

He points out that only 4% of available data was used which worked out to be 16,000 unjabbed matched for age, gender, comorbidities and with time of infection with second jabs. 46,000 not matching for time of infection and adding asymptotic PCR.

Just shows how small the recovered and not jabbed group is getting.

They could have broken the breakthrough infections into gender and age groups a d didn't count boosters, but for what they designed it for, was better than any of the original published studies, IMO.

This is a good summary of the warning signs of antibody dependent enhancement. Fauci nails it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
I think I read it here but can’t find it.
can someone post the link/info regarding the vaccine centre at Perth stadium where only two people showed up?

There is no print media on the turn up at all. It was mentioned however in a fair few radio stations after the game. It was set up next to the radio stations so obviously they just asked how many people rocked up and they told them the number and then repeated it on the radio .

HitTheBoundary

Team Captain
Aug 10, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
He's been sending out warnings about this for months, I paid attention and made sure the nurse aspirated when I had my second shot. They don't usually do it.

Yes, ever since his earlier warnings I've paid attention to jabs shown on tv etc, and it seemed quite a high percentage failed to aspirate.

One would hope that Pfizer and Moderna will put out an urgent press release and update their guidelines......

Edit: Apparently their guidelines already clearly state intramuscular.

Last edited:
Yes, ever since his earlier warnings I've paid attention to jabs shown on tv etc, and it seemed quite a high percentage failed to aspirate.

One would hope that Pfizer and Moderna will put out an urgent press release and update their guidelines......

When I first heard about accidentally injecting into a blood vessel and why that might cause some of the really serious to life threatening post jab problems we've seen, it made a lot of sense and to aspirate is such a simple thing to do.

HitTheBoundary

Team Captain
Aug 10, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
When I first heard about accidentally injecting into a blood vessel and why that might cause some of the really serious to life threatening post jab problems we've seen, it made a lot of sense and to aspirate is such a simple thing to do.

I've been reading the comments on that video.

A few of interest;

" John, I asked for aspiration before both of my Pfizer vaccines in Australia. They refused because 'this mRNA vaccine is very susceptible to air, if it gets exposed to air it stops the vaccine from working'. It made no sense as aspiration should not expose the vaccine to air!! "

" When I got my first Pfizer shot I asked the nurse if she aspirated. She said as a dentist she usually did but had to ask the nurse in charge if she could for the vaccine. The nurse in charge came over and said there was no need because it was going in the muscle. When I asked her how could they be sure if they didn't aspirate she said aspirating would destroy the vaccine and walked off. She was quite dismissive and rude. This was in Sydney Australia. "

" The nurses and a supervising doctor at the RPA hospital in Sydney refused to aspirate citing a order NOT to aspirate because someone had figured out there would be too many wasted shots. I accepted the risk unfortunately "

" I did a bit of a deep dive on this, and apparently the AU policy was based on the CDC guidelines, which say not to aspirate. I've written to my state and federal MPs citing the study in this video and outlining my concerns. "

" I am a heart patient, had a severe 'widow-maker' HA and survived it, then had a triple bypass about 2 years ago, with some ongoing issues but had been going OK. Then I had my first Pfizer, after about 6 days, ended up in hospital with heart pain, elevated troponin and tightness across the chest. Lots of tests across 4 days in hospital, but the conclusion was some sort of reaction to the shot and not advised to have another. No pericarditis or myocarditis that they could find, but the cardiology team felt that this was an area of unknowns we had entered into with the vaccinations for existing heart patients. I think your video explains well what might happen if the injection ends up IV and may explain what happened to me. 7 weeks on and I am still struggling to walk more than 1km without pain...hoping as the immune response reduces I can get back to normal, but now everyone needs to be 'fully vaccinated' in Australia, wondering why my inability to do so now impacts my freedom to actually live a normal life. "

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast

Another example of locked down vs non lock down. Countries like UK and Argentina are begging Brazil for food

Joey JoJo Shabad

Club Legend
Nov 22, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
unnamed.jpg

Possibly a relative of Owen & Aristotle perhaps ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back