Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #5: We're in this together!

About Covid vaccines: Opinion on mandates? Your personal situation?

• I support vaccine mandates for all jobs

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • I support vaccine mandates for health & aged care jobs

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • I don't care either way, it's up to each company

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Vaccine mandates are immoral and/or unjustifiable

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I got it to keep my job

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I decided to quit my job

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • My employer has left the decision to get the vaccine optional

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • I'm not sure where my employer stands on this issue

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully this iteration will be more conspiracy related and less SRP.

Can the title for the 33rd edition of this thread be

Coronavirus #33: You'll Own Nothing and You'll Be Happy

?
At this rate, my calculations say we hit #33 sometime around late 2025/early 2026 so you could be right :think:

Or we might never reach #33 if Bill Gates, deagel.com and the Georgia Guidestones get their way :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just when you think you've heard it all.....

We report a case presenting with restless anal syndrome following COVID-19.

Just when you think you've heard it all.....

We report a case presenting with restless anal syndrome following COVID-19.

I want to make a joke about this but I really can't be arsed

Comments I've read on a youtube video.

Norway, Sweden and Denmark have now dropped all restrictions and measures. Because without admitting it, this was a pandemic made of statistics, paranoia and greedy American businesses who want to make the last dollar before their world reserve status and currency collapses.

It’s the final death throes of the unelected billionaire globalists to try and implement their one world order.. but it’s not going quite as they planned.. they underestimated the amount of people who would resist the vaccines!

Cool. But can you get those Donald Trump emails directly into your cerebral cortex?

Thats the NEXT jab, silly!

Im sorry but I have 100% faith in Trumps Warp Speed plan. He knew the importance of this vaccine and the removal of silly regulations (Many other regulations he also did away with, less red tape!)

Warp Speed has given us a vaccine at warp speed which is an amazing achievement for humanity! Thank you Trump!

I think we will need to see these calculations for ourselves, I don't think the modelling can be trusted
Part 4 lasted almost 55 days, so another 28 threads of that length should last ~4 years. But the posting rate has increased with each thread and we might get more SRP blow ins. On the other hand, attrition from Covid mutant strains and vax booster induced deaths could reduce that post rate :huh:

Part 4 lasted almost 55 days, so another 28 threads of that length should last ~4 years. But the posting rate has increased with each thread and we might get more SRP blow ins. On the other hand, attrition from Covid mutant strains and vax booster induced deaths could reduce that post rate :huh:

Are...are you saying its spreading exponentially?! Im sorry, but I simply dont live in fear, unlike others.

By the way, Im terrified the new 5G towers are going to give me X-Person powers :(

I'll be surprised if the social media censors haven't shut down the entire Conspiracies board before this thread gets to double figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back