Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #5: We're in this together!

About Covid vaccines: Opinion on mandates? Your personal situation?

• I support vaccine mandates for all jobs

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • I support vaccine mandates for health & aged care jobs

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • I don't care either way, it's up to each company

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Vaccine mandates are immoral and/or unjustifiable

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I got it to keep my job

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I decided to quit my job

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • My employer has left the decision to get the vaccine optional

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • I'm not sure where my employer stands on this issue

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joel Embiid becomes yet another vaccinated Philadelphia player out with covid. But check this out, the desperation is amazing.

"The possibility of Embiid returning with two negative tests, rather than just waiting the 10-plus days, indicates he’s vaccinated. Even when they have rare breakthrough cases, vaccinated people tend to have shorter-lasting illnesses (and less-severe outcomes).

It’s worth asking why so many Philadelphia players are facing coronavirus issues. But for vaccinated players, perhaps it’s just bad luck. Booster shots will increase immunity."

Ahhhhh don't worry guys, booster shots will surely help. Right??

Apparently he got quite unwell too

Last edited:
Apparently he got quite unwell too
By last Monday, the Sixers had four members of the roster dealing with a COVID-19-related setback.

Tobias Harris, Isaiah Joe, Joel Embiid and Matisse Thybulle
3 of them in the starting line up.. Vax does a great job of protecting spread and contracting the virus it seems..

Interesting - I didn't read about it in the news. It's almost as if the media is trying to hide the fact fully vaccinated athletes are also getting covid.. They have made mandates based on something that actually doesn't work that well..

3 of them in the starting line up.. Vax does a great job of protecting spread and contracting the virus it seems..

Interesting - I didn't read about it in the news. It's almost as if the media is trying to hide the fact fully vaccinated athletes are also getting covid.. They have made mandates based on something that actually doesn't work that well..
Khris Middleton of the Bucks also got covid. On the NBA site with the article about him returning to the team, they make mention of a question that WASN'T asked of him. His vaccination status.

Khris Middleton of the Bucks also got covid. On the NBA site with the article about him returning to the team, they make mention of a question that WASN'T asked of him. His vaccination status.

Middleton acknowledged he was worried when he first learned about his diagnosis. He was not asked Tuesday about his vaccination status.
“This is crazy. It’s kind of bad timing you know? But I guess you really never get COVID at the right time or get sick at the right time. I just feel like at this point you have to take care of yourself. That’s part of the reason why we got the vaccine, so that hopefully the symptoms aren’t as bad and he can come back quicker, faster. But yeah, you just gotta protect yourself. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t know where or how he got it and he should just lay low, sleep and get some fluids and he’ll be back soon.”
Too funny - you can't make this stuff up.. Look what they did to Aaron Rodgers - he was getting absolutely blasted by the media for being so selfish and dangerous for not getting the 'vax'... Yet all these other players (Kevin Love as well) are dropping positive test results like candy and the media makes hardly a mention. Anyone who cannot see what is going on is a lost cause at this point. You want to know the best part - Rodgers was back after 1 game off due to taking 'horse dewormer and advice from Joe Rogan' and playing great as normal - meanwhile you have all these 'vaxxed' players who are taking anything from 3-8 weeks to come back.

You want to piss fart around demanding research, peer reviewed research etc, proof of numbers. Show me the research that can show how many lives have been saved by taking the vaxx. There can't be any. How could they know whether the person who took the vaxx would live or die without it. They wouldn't.

Dude, there are plenty of studies that do just that. Here are just two (one from the US and one from Israel):

The coordinated and rapid COVID-19 vaccination campaign launched in the United States late last year has saved some 279,000 lives and prevented 1.25 million hospitalizations, a new study led by the Yale School of Public Health (YSPH) finds.

U.S. vaccination campaign prevented up to 279,000 COVID-19 deaths | YaleNews

Results Confirmed deaths from COVID-19 in the population over 70 after mass vaccination were recorded as 370, versus 408 expected from applying person-days of vaccine efficacy, and 5,120 estimated without vaccinations.

Conclusions Vaccines against COVID-19 saved more lives than expected by simply applying individual vaccine efficacy to the vaccinated population in Israel, despite a loosening of government stringency.

How many lives do COVID vaccines save? Evidence from Israel | medRxiv

To pick two things in context of covid. Oppose heirachies and wielding social power.

All we have are heirarchies, and we're adding more by the day. From the WHO all the way down to groups like the burnet institute.

Those things are not hierarchies.

I myself would call what is happening in australia fascism, but I consider communism and fascism to be the same.

Hitler and Stalin wish to subscribe to your newsletter seeing as they had very very different views on the topic.

I wonder how you feel when tell us tell us that? That's a lot of concession being made. There's concession happening more and more. You are now conceding that the vaxx doesn't stop you from catching it and spreading it and it's just become a matter of degrees. There now seems to be a focus more on what is happening with our hospitals rather than covid deaths. Even in Perth with no covid, we are experiencing hospitals being overwhelmed by something mysterious because they can't put their finger on it.

The narrative has made a subtle shift.

No it hasn't. I've never once said anything different. I've literally been posting the charts with this data (repeatedly) in this very thread several times that say exactly this, and BlueE and myself agreed on those numbers weeks ago.

And yet for all that - contemporary progressive left opinions are aligned precisely with all our authorities, our largest corporations and mainstream media.

Feminism, BLM, LGBTI rights, alternatives to conventional policing, concern for the environment and ending global warming, support and protection for refugees, opposing fascists, taxing the wealthy, improving social welfare for the poor and support for the homeless is none of the above you realise?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 4 Pillars of Controlling the masses

Fear
Climate Change, Terrorists and Muslim Extremists, to Pandemics
It was nuclear war, the communists, the WOGs, the Chinks, the Krouts

Intimidation
From Cancel Culture, Political Correctness, Digital Surveillance, White Supremacist slurs, Racist and Sexist slurs to suspension of civi liberties, lockdowns, masks, curfews and vaccines

Distraction
A new war, a shot down plane, a financial crisis, a school shooting, a chemical attack, a bombing here, some outrage there and another over yonder, thru to covid case counts, wuhan labs, vaccine targets and mandates.

Division
Pro Life v Pro Choice
Pro-Vax v Anti-Vax
Left v Right
Pro-Trump v Anti-Trump
Climate Change believers v Climate Change Deniers
Renewable Energy v Fossil Fuel Energy

It always works the same, this is how it works, the names of the characters and issues might change but its the same script and we are always gullible enough to believe that this time the government is telling us the truth

Feminism, BLM, LGBTI rights, alternatives to conventional policing, concern for the environment and ending global warming, support and protection for refugees, opposing fascists, taxing the wealthy, improving social welfare for the poor and support for the homeless is none of the above you realise?
Do you wish to rephrase or complete the idea you were attempting to convey. What is none of the above? Is none of the above - mean that you believe Google, Facebook et al are not in sympathy with these issues but opposed to them - is that what you mean? Surely, you don't believe Google is pro-coal or a climate change denier - so what you are asserting.

Please clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back