Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #5: We're in this together!

About Covid vaccines: Opinion on mandates? Your personal situation?

• I support vaccine mandates for all jobs

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • I support vaccine mandates for health & aged care jobs

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • I don't care either way, it's up to each company

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Vaccine mandates are immoral and/or unjustifiable

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I got it to keep my job

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I decided to quit my job

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • My employer has left the decision to get the vaccine optional

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • I'm not sure where my employer stands on this issue

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much longer can this be ignored?

And before anyone carries on about random people on twitter, my friend's brother died unexpectedly yesterday. Double jabbed and then became unwell, went to the hospital and was sent home because they didn't know what was wrong with him. He collapsed at home on Monday night and passed away yesterday.

how long can you ignore the far far higher number of brothers that have been saved by the Vax?
Your story is the unfortunate outlier.

How much longer can this be ignored?

And before anyone carries on about random people on twitter, my friend's brother died unexpectedly yesterday. Double jabbed and then became unwell, went to the hospital and was sent home because they didn't know what was wrong with him. He collapsed at home on Monday night and passed away yesterday.

Sorry to hear that. How old was he and what physical condition was he in?

how long can you ignore the far far higher number of brothers that have been saved by the Vax?
Your story is the unfortunate outlier.

I find it odd that most of the 5 or 6 anti-vaxxers on here all 'know' someone that has died or had a serious adverse reaction from the vaccine.

Considering TGA data suggests at best a few thousand reported adverse reactions (many of which are likely unrelated to the vaccine) and a few hundred deaths (all of which have been investigated, with only 7 or 8 found to be linked to the vaccine) out of 30 odd million vaccine doses given, that's a pretty massive co-incidence.

I find it odd that most of the 5 or 6 anti-vaxxers on here all 'know' someone that has died or had a serious adverse reaction from the vaccine.

Considering TGA data suggests at best a few thousand reported adverse reactions (many of which are likely unrelated to the vaccine) and a few hundred deaths (all of which have been investigated, with only 7 or 8 found to be linked to the vaccine) out of 30 odd million vaccine doses given, that's a pretty massive co-incidence.

So you trust the data?

Thats the most batshit insane conspiracy ive ever heard. Worse then 5G mind control ones

Sorry to hear that. How old was he and what physical condition was he in?

He was in his 60s. I don't know exactly what his physical condition was I am not aware that he had any major health issues previously. About a week ago he was unwell and ended up in hospital and they were not sure what was wrong with him. He had some swelling around his knees and they gave him diuretics to drain the fluid, they thought he had some problem with his liver. Last time I spoke to my friend he was still in hospital. Then yesterday I find out that they had sent him home and he has collapsed and died.

Last edited:

is that a bit like vaxxed all knowing someone, or the Government keep telling us of thousands of cases while a lot of people don’t know anyone personally who has caught it, and hospitals are standing down thousands of employees during a crisis?

also, not an anti-vaxxer…

is that a bit like vaxxed all knowing someone, or the Government keep telling us of thousands of cases while a lot of people don’t know anyone personally who has caught it, and hospitals are standing down thousands of employees during a crisis?

also, not an anti-vaxxer…

You don't know anyone who has had covid?

that you can’t discount people’s first hand experience with side effects because it doesn’t suit the narrative.

you absolutely should discount peoples experience, because their sample is far to small to have any meaning.

Knowing 5 people who’ve smoked for 50 years without suffering lung cancer, is not a valid reason to dismiss the casual link.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saying 1/3 adult dose ...

Not 1/10

From your link:

The average age of deceased and positive patients is 80 years, therefore very high and inevitably includes a large share of more vulnerable elderly people who, due to aging, may have other diseases.

Do you see a problem here?

comorbidity appears to be a complex issue but the stats seem a bit sketchy from the start 3000ish dying directly from corona vs 130k is a big difference. Many italians died of regular flu recently..

If you die from any reason in Britain(/England?) with co4ona and classed as a covid death - also seems a bit odd imho

Last edited:
FWIW I don't personally know anyone that has had a mildly significant adverse reaction to a Covid vaccine shot.... 25-30 people from ages 14 to 86.

I also don't know anyone who has had Covid even though quite a few have been tested.

It's got me f....d why we still have to wear those horrid bloody masks anytime we go indoors here in Brisbane, talk about madness, you even still see people jumping at shadows wearing them outside.

Covid vaccine shots for healthy children is a no brainer NO! for me, they are at almost zero risk from Covid.

" the kids play xovid" - pbs news

Kids in school are playing / being taught ' covid testing clinic' games / roleplay (usa)

(Lol / wtf )

Very sad to see parents worried about long term vax side effects on young kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back