Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #5: We're in this together!

About Covid vaccines: Opinion on mandates? Your personal situation?

• I support vaccine mandates for all jobs

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • I support vaccine mandates for health & aged care jobs

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • I don't care either way, it's up to each company

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Vaccine mandates are immoral and/or unjustifiable

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I got it to keep my job

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I decided to quit my job

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • My employer has left the decision to get the vaccine optional

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • I'm not sure where my employer stands on this issue

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have no tolerance for any viewpoint that questions the progressive agenda and will label, vilify, silence and punish those who express a conservative opinion, often in extreme and hate-filled language. They see themselves as the moral arbiters of society, their way is the correct and only way, and they stifle debate in their puritanical drive for the moral high ground. Their humourless puritanism is sickening. Visit Twitter for a broad sample of rabid lefties.

The left play to win. They weaponize every institution they have at their disposal, which is most of them. When they have government power, they use it, the way Andrews is right now.

And they never, ever punch left. Despite their many ideological faultlines and odd couplings, they always manage to come together as one group, with one goal and one common enemy. They’ll stand in front of burning buildings and shamelessly call it a “peaceful protest.” They have no time for rules — they make the rules as they go, and the only rule is to steamroll everything in pursuit of one goal. Communism and totalitarianism.

The Coalition party responds by tweeting things like “Look, I don’t agree with Dan Andrews’ legislation…. but what about the conduct of these protesters! That can’t be condoned! This is not what this country is about!”

What passes for “conservative” or “right-wing” in this country’s leadership class today is — save for a few brave souls — an army of self-interested, unrepresentative terminal cowards and colossal softcocks who have not conserved a single ******* thing in their entire wretched political careers.

A retweet of a tweet posted on social media, from a Doctor (gynecologist) who only joined in March of this year, and describes herself as an IVERMECTIN (she capitalizes it herself) advocate, yet has somehow attracted 12.3k followers in that time (i.e - a social media grifter).
Yet kids are being jaxxed up on the advice of this guy.
Double standards wouldn't you say.
IMG_20211103_190041_640.jpg

GoEaglesGoSGIO

With the 5 confirmed cases in that NT town (all Aboriginal people) do you now perhaps see the need for the snap lockdown?

Apart from the 3 week old, all are vaccinated...

If the vaccine doesnt work so you need to lockdown anyway, then dont suggest others take it?

Your scenario simply tells me you dont think it works.

What’s a Qanon person? Most of us had never heard of it until you started using it as one of your labels.
I have no idea what Qanon is, apparently it's big on the threads that Malfice moderates.

If I was to guess a Qanon would be a small marsupial that hangs out with bats and pangolins at a wet markets.

OK so you agree with my definition so what were you arguing about it for?

Left wing politics is what I said it was. We agree.

Right wing politics is this:

Right-wing politics - Wikipedia

Apparently, this is you.

Come on, you didn't really just use Wikipedia as a source to prove a point?

You should know better than that with all the times you jump on people regarding their sources.

Just saying....

The report itself calls out many of those problems.

However the consensus is clear that the deaths reported are grossly underreported, which (if you know anything about India) is likely spot on.

calls it out and gets the calculation wrong and still doesn’t infer a greater IFR as was your incorrect point. In fact it suggests they have a lower one than America even if you include their over calculations. IFR of 0.52 is not the CFR of 2.5 or whatever.

Yet kids are being jaxxed up on the advice of this guy.
Double standards wouldn't you say.
View attachment 1282107

more fake news

A quote from him in a June 2021 interview
“I'm a professor, an adjunct professor at three Australian universities, including in medicine and pharmacy. I have a PhD in pharmacology and I've worked in immunology”

Your gullibility and failure to check information offered by fools is breathtaking.

I have no idea what Qanon is, apparently it's big on the threads that Malfice moderates.

If I was to guess a Qanon would be a small marsupial that hangs out with bats and pangolins at a wet markets.

It’s an excuse to be a belligerent racist to those who mention it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This, however, is on the proviso they’ve returned a negative Covid test within 72 hours of their flight into Queensland and are fully vaccinated against coronavirus.

But as set out in Queensland’s road map, revealed by Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk on October 18, a negative Covid test is still required whether you enter the Sunshine State by road or air. And the negative test within 72 hours applies to anyone who’s been to a hotspot within 14 days.

Currently, all of NSW, the ACT and Victoria are declared hotspots by Queensland.

Getting a Covid test to travel must be done by a private lab, with pathology centres charging anywhere from $150 to $300 for a PCR swab, depending on how quickly you need it.

The 'freedom' to travel between states now gone - even if 'vaxxed'... Australia has officially lost the ******* plot 100%. You are now forced to get a PCR test for $150-$300 to prove you are 'clean'... This has to stop - the mandate crowd have blood on their hands for supporting our 'leaders'.

This is the person dictating the rules on 'health'... Take that in for a second. I don't like to have a go at peoples fitness or weight but the pictures speak for themselves.

images

I'm off to a rally.

Should i pick a blonde up? A brunette?.a ranga?

So many choices?

What age group? Should i get?

Should i go for a buisness woman? A nurse? Off duty cop maybe?.
Bogan?
Teacher?
Surf Life saver?

They're all there and they appreciate us.

Decision decision decisions?

Maybe i should go for 2

This antivax fan fiction is bizarre.

Pretending that you are a pick up artist on random internet forums is peak cringe.

The left play to win. They weaponize every institution they have at their disposal, which is most of them. When they have government power, they use it, the way Andrews is right now.

And they never, ever punch left. Despite their many ideological faultlines and odd couplings, they always manage to come together as one group, with one goal and one common enemy. They’ll stand in front of burning buildings and shamelessly call it a “peaceful protest.” They have no time for rules — they make the rules as they go, and the only rule is to steamroll everything in pursuit of one goal. Communism and totalitarianism.

The Coalition party responds by tweeting things like “Look, I don’t agree with Dan Andrews’ legislation…. but what about the conduct of these protesters! That can’t be condoned! This is not what this country is about!”

What passes for “conservative” or “right-wing” in this country’s leadership class today is — save for a few brave souls — an army of self-interested, unrepresentative terminal cowards and colossal softcocks who have not conserved a single ******* thing in their entire wretched political careers.
I forgot to mention hypocrisy. The rules don't apply to them, if they don't want them to.

Anyway, that's it for that topic.

IMG20211117130202.jpg IMG20211117131222.jpg
You dirty old man;)

About 4 girls had good chats.. The main one a dental nurse with the full support of her employer. Whose legal team helping keep working properly. When the government trys telling them to sack her, the legal team all ready prepared to take them to court. They know the whole thing illegal.

Highlight would be the smile from a curvacious blonde mounted cop as I chatted and joked with them.

They were pretty good most of them. They don't like the looneys on social media, you know like the ones in this thread. They know its a legitimate movement. They want to distance themselves from victorian cops. Many enjoyed themselves.

I had a word with this lad, complemented him on his car. How proud he must be. we connected and eye contact when I said it means something, what they did. He knew exactly what im getring at.

The second photo they're proud. Even smile for camera. They're on our side up here. They don't want trouble.

However they dont like the paid counter protesters. And they'll give them a flogging if they start trouble, like they did in Melbourne Saturday. The movement run with police full support, never been any trouble. We even have our own security with body cams. Many Mauri or pacific Islander

The 'freedom' to travel between states now gone - even if 'vaxxed'... Australia has officially lost the ******* plot 100%. You are now forced to get a PCR test for $150-$300 to prove you are 'clean'... This has to stop - the mandate crowd have blood on their hands for supporting our 'leaders'.

This is the person dictating the rules on 'health'... Take that in for a second. I don't like to have a go at peoples fitness or weight but the pictures speak for themselves.

images

We’re not at war with our ideological inferiors. We’re at war with our genetic inferiors. Both major parties have cobbled together the absolute dregs of society to rule over us.

Ugly people, fat people, women who look like men and vice-versa.

Sometimes you really can judge a book by its cover.

I didnt see too many right wingers complaining when vaccine mandates were being pushed on Aboriginal people for welfare for example, and none of them were complaining when refugees were being locked up indefinitely off shore and without appeal and subject to directives from the Immigration minister.
Just on this: I've got no problem with an MMR, DTP or polio vaccine mandate (from a purely scientific perspective)

Just on this: I've got no problem with an MMR, DTP or polio vaccine mandate (from a purely scientific perspective)
Some in this thread think if you're against the Covid vaccine mandate you're against all vaccines, a flat Earther and white supremacist. It's the old lump everyone in the same basket tactic.

Some in this thread think if you're against the Covid vaccine mandate you're against all vaccines, a flat Earther and white supremacist. It's the old lump everyone in the same basket tactic.

Have you see the flags waved at the protests? Q Flags, Trump 2024 flags, in NEW ZEALAND of all places. Like, what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back