Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #5: We're in this together!

About Covid vaccines: Opinion on mandates? Your personal situation?

• I support vaccine mandates for all jobs

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • I support vaccine mandates for health & aged care jobs

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • I don't care either way, it's up to each company

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Vaccine mandates are immoral and/or unjustifiable

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I got it to keep my job

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I decided to quit my job

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • My employer has left the decision to get the vaccine optional

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • I'm not sure where my employer stands on this issue

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been long established that the world needs to depopulate in order to survive longer, ever decreasing resources, land, jobs, food, etc. The Georgia Guidestones beseech the elite to bring it down to 500 million total. The UK TV show Utopia predicted all this several years ago, a need to sterilize humans via a vaccine for a fake virus, of the utmost importance, the elite seeing themselves as the good guys who have to make the toughest decision, but it's imperative otherwise we wont last.

You do understand there is a difference between depopulation and zero population growth.
There definitely is movement to lower birth rates and slow population growth.
Which is completely different to a movement designed to kill people ie Depopulation.

The [Jews/ Deep State/ Bill Gates/ Lizard people/ Big Pharma/ Jews/ George Soros/ Jews/ MSM] are winning mate.

Deal with it.
Has a single person in this entire thread claimed that the 'Jews' or 'Lizard people' have anything to do with this?

If not, why are you pretending otherwise?

Is your belief system so fragile that you need to resort to strawman arguments in your own mind?

The judgment from the Supreme Court case in which Professor Kristine Macartney gave evidence is available to read on the internet. I found it on Jade:

Kassam v Hazzard; Henry v Hazzard [2021] NSWSC 1320

Really interesting reading. I've only gone through maybe a dozen paragraphs. I think it's obvious she wouldn't have said any of those things that have been attributed to her; she's simply not the type. She's an advisor to the WHO. Obviously, she's not going to say vaccines don't work or that they're dangerous to pregnant women.

There's some interesting reading on the use of ivermectin, vitamin C, D, doxycycline, etcetera in the judgment. I will have to read through it a bit more. It's very long, but you can use control + F to find what you're after.

Honestly, feels like NoSPIN wrote this paragraph, not the judge:

"To the extent that it is said that there are alternative COVID-19 treatments of the kind postulated by Professor Brighthope, Professor Borody and Dr Tyson, including vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc and ivermectin, then I am not satisfied they have been shown to be safe and effective. None have been approved by the TGA and no published peer reviewed reputable studies demonstrating their effectiveness were tendered."

Last edited:
Has a single person in this entire thread claimed that the 'Jews' or 'Lizard people' have anything to do with this?

Is your belief system so fragile that you need to resort to strawman arguments in your own mind?

There's more mentions of reptilian, than lizard.

Also, the fact he didn't mention freemasons seems a bit suspect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump: I am the father of the vaccine and everyone should imagine my face when they get injected

Conspiracy theorist: Not listening, not listening, not listening, la la la, lah lah lah, LAH, LAH, LAH!

I think you mean this

Covidiot before election - Im not taking a vaccine if Trump says to take it

Covidiot after election- Gimme Gimme Gimme

Maliface legit believes the cause of all humanity's woes is a group called The Patriarchy.

They are very secretive, and meet in secret. During these meetings they plot against humanity and sacrifice virgin actresses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back