Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #5: We're in this together!

About Covid vaccines: Opinion on mandates? Your personal situation?

• I support vaccine mandates for all jobs

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • I support vaccine mandates for health & aged care jobs

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • I don't care either way, it's up to each company

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Vaccine mandates are immoral and/or unjustifiable

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I got it to keep my job

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I decided to quit my job

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • My employer has left the decision to get the vaccine optional

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • I'm not sure where my employer stands on this issue

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahahaha lucky if Victorians are still caring by November 22 let alone well into 2022 by what i was told today you moron.

Unvaccinated Victorians will not be getting any freedoms any time soon, Mr Andrews has warned.
People who are unvaccinated should brace to be locked out of venues "well and truly into 2022".
"I'm not going to say to someone, just wait it out, just wait for five weeks and then you will be able to the pub," he said.
"I cannot put a day on it ... it will not be when we reach 90 per cent.
"It will not be anytime soon. That is going to function for a period of time, well into 2022."
It's a bluff. He said the border with NSW wouldn't be open until well into 2022, and for all intents and purposes it's open right now. He will follow what NSW is doing, just too proud to admit it at this point.

It's a bluff. He said the border with NSW wouldn't be open until well into 2022, and for all intents and purposes it's open right now. He will follow what NSW is doing, just too proud to admit it at this point.

Truck drivers have told me there are no checks at the VIC/NSW border, or maybe they're not there all the time but the thinking is the police that were sent up there have all been brought back which might explain why I'm seeing more cops all of a sudden.

It's been clear from the beginning what and who the federally funded quarantine facility would be used for which includes any number of people who might later need emergency temporary quarters such as bushfire victims. It's not being built to quarantine ordinary covid positive Australians.

Not interested in an argument that goes on and on all day discussing minutiae. The vaccines are effective in keeping the vast majority out of hospital and against severe disease and for months now we've known they aren't 100% protection against getting the virus where it can be detected in the nose.

Does that mean we shouldn't get vaccinated and not try to do what we can? Not in my view, others may think differently.
Clear like the "two weeks to stop the spread"? "there won't be any vaccine mandates"? "people won't lose be coerced into taking the jab and lose their jobs if they don't"?

It will be run by the state of Vic and Weimar said it will be used to quarantine the unvaxxed, to protect the vaxxed.

If the infection was so deadly that people had to be separated to protect those not immune, they need to use memory TCells testing and segregate and lockdown anyone that doesn't have durable immunity. For their own protection, of course.

The vax won't stop anyone getting or transmitting the virus and any protection from infection from Delta strain is completely gone by 5 months, according to the latest data.

You may get protection for serious infection and death for 6 months after the second jab, but data showing protection after this drops rapidly. Early treatments protocols given to tens of thousands show just as good protection and lasts for far longer.

They are pretty important points considering the discrimination, mandates and coercion to force people getting experimental gene therapy injections with serious adverse events and deaths, that would not occur if COVID was treated with safe and effective therapeutics used in the treatment protocols.

No, that's a girl.
LOLS. No it's not. And neither is the "how can you listen to that little f*kn prick ... scumbag piece of s**t ... like Danny Andrews, down there in Australia. A little nothing of a boy ... look at this clown of a jerk off ... etc"

Epic Rant!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

December 1 NSW will be celebrating togetherness and as far as i know every other state will be the same as they are now. Look how quick he changed his tune once NSW opened up at 70% and we saw happiness splashed all over the tabloids and TV.

LOLS. No it's not. And neither is the "how can you listen to that little f*kn prick ... scumbag piece of sh*t ... like Danny Andrews, down there in Australia. A little nothing of a boy ... look at this clown of a jerk off ... etc"

Epic Rant!

Thought you were referring to the previous video, lol.

Truck drivers have told me there are no checks at the VIC/NSW border, or maybe they're not there all the time but the thinking is the police that were sent up there have all been brought back which might explain why I'm seeing more cops all of a sudden.
I have a mate who has moved to a border town, lives vic side and works nsw side. I should ring him and ask what the go is up there now in regards to this, there was a poster in one of the other threads who did mention what you said that the border checks have all packed up and left which would make any rules regarding needing negative tests to enter vic redundant.

Fauci at the senate hearing
Herd immunity was the reason given for trying to achieve vax percentages.

The real experts were reluctant to ever put a number on it. They knew that with these COVID injections that doe not stop transmission or infections and have not been shown to be offer any protection after 6 months, that herd immunity will be impossible to achieve at any percent vaxxed.

However whoever was pushing this in the States demanded a number, and becasue they've dropped it will allow us to reach herd immunity lie, that's all it is.

COVID Vaccines and ADE
ADE is described in scientific literature as a mechanism that increases the ability of a virus to enter cells and cause a worsening of the disease in vaccinated people.

Malone claimed that historically, due to their biological specifics, coronaviruses are associated with ADE. While it was explicitly identified by the FDA as a risk for the COVID vaccines that were under development a year ago, the vaccine producers in the U.S. “kindly decline” to conduct studies that would make sure the vaccines do not cause ADE.

Malone noted that while there are no official studies conducted on the matter, real-world data suggest that ADE is occurring in people vaccinated against COVID.

“It’s a paradox that we’re seeing an equal or higher virus replication” in vaccinated people compared to those who did not take a shot, per Malone. The high number of the “breakthrough” infections, when people catch the virus and fall sick with it to the point when they need to be hospitalized, is a major indicator of ADE, Malone added.

Grossly Incomplete” Pfizer Data
The scientist went on to describe how “shocked” and “demoralized” he felt when he reviewed Pfizer’s COVID vaccine data presented to the Japanese government.

Malone said, “The regulatory agency allowed Pfizer to proceed with the human trials and then [receive] an emergency use authorization with a set of data that was grossly incomplete, that did not even meet a minimum standard of what is normally required for safety, toxicology, genotoxicity and reproductive toxicity testing.”

Pfizer appeared to be allowed by the FDA to simply “cobble together information that they’d obtained with other RNAs and other vaccines and put it in as a package in lieu of doing the actual studies,” Malone added.

“Profoundly Corrupt” Federal Regulators

Risk of Heart Inflammation in Adolescents

The potential side effects of the Pfizer shot — which include two types of heart inflammation, myocarditis and pericarditis — were known a year ago, Malone stated. Still, the CDC ignored them.

While the U.S. has databases, such as VAERS and VSafe, to track adverse reactions to vaccines, there is an unspoken agreement in the CDC that the Israeli capability in analyzing such data is “far more superior” than that of America. Therefore, the CDC mostly relies on reports from Israel.

Still, it was neither Israeli nor American scientists at the federal bodies that discovered an obvious link between the COVID jabs and increased risk of heart inflammation in adolescents, who generally don’t suffer from cardiac conditions. It was private data company Oracle, whose findings prompted the CDC and other governments, including Israel’s, to review their own data.

No healthy young man should receive a COVID vaccine, Malone argued.

Broken Medical Ethics and the End Goal of the COVID Response

In conclusion, Malone shared that he decided to speak up and warn people of the potential dangers because he saw how the political and medical establishment was breaking all fundamental rules of bioethics.

The first rule, he said, was that all potential risks of the experimental vaccines must be fully disclosed. Second, they need to be made public and explained in common language so that the public completely understands them. Third, people need to accept those risks willingly and should not be “coerced or compelled in any way.”

The enormous effort behind the whole COVID response, which involves top scientists, Big Pharma, Big Tech, the media, and, of course, political elites, goes in line with a playbook that has been developed, planned, and even practiced repeatedly, Malone remarked.

As someone who has been “deeply embedded in the biodefense community,” Malone said he witnessed a series of war games conducted by health officials and governments from multiple countries, including the United States and China, to role-play scenarios including pandemics. Almost always, he said, those scenarios ended up with the governments turning authoritarian, “enforcing something on the population that they don’t want to do.”

“Our civil rights have been trampled globally,” Malone remarked, pointing to Australia as a stark example of that.

“I really don’t like going down the conspiracy path,” Malone noted, but looking at the big picture, he wondered, “Is this really about the vaccine or is it about something else?”

I have a mate who has moved to a border town, lives vic side and works nsw side. I should ring him and ask what the go is up there now in regards to this, there was a poster in one of the other threads who did mention what you said that the border checks have all packed up and left which would make any rules regarding needing negative tests to enter vic redundant.

I think it's right, they're gone but I didn't want to read as absolutely certain in case someone tried a border run and got caught out. It doesn't make any sense any more once Victoria and NSW are about level with vaccine rates not to open the NSW/VIC borders properly anyway.

I'm in a border town. They packed them all up nearly two weeks ago. Didn't mention this of course until later on. Businesses on the Vic side will be trembling because everyone will just go to NSW where there is no discrimination from December. Andrews has shown nothing but disdain for border communities.

I'm in a border town. They packed them all up nearly two weeks ago. Didn't mention this of course until later on. Businesses on the Vic side will be trembling because everyone will just go to NSW where there is no discrimination from December. Andrews has shown nothing but disdain for border communities.
There are six seats along the border. None of them are ALP.
There's about 40 in Melbourne.

You should only expect a government to notice something like that when it's tight enough in the city that those six seats matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back