Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #5: We're in this together!

About Covid vaccines: Opinion on mandates? Your personal situation?

• I support vaccine mandates for all jobs

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • I support vaccine mandates for health & aged care jobs

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • I don't care either way, it's up to each company

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Vaccine mandates are immoral and/or unjustifiable

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I got it to keep my job

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I decided to quit my job

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • My employer has left the decision to get the vaccine optional

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • I'm not sure where my employer stands on this issue

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got to stop reading this thread it is driving me nuts correcting obvious fallacies and misinformation.
Just out of interest Chief, have you always viewed politicians and pharmaceutical execs as your friends?

Was there ever a time in your life where you did not see them as your friends, as people who care about you?

Does anyone think that Dan Andrews isn't a bonafide psycho ?
I don't generally use terms such as 'psychopath' because they come from the quack field known as psychology.

But if your question is, do I believe Dan has any empathy for the common man?, then no. Clearly he does not.

In fact it seems as though he is still deriving genuine pleasure from wrecking the lives of the people he 'governs'.

He's generally pretty good at keeping his poker face but in a few clips I have seen it drop, and his smirk has come through.

This is what I'm talking about when having a crack at WW and his lack of awareness last night.

64% dd is seen as an endorsement of Andrews and taking of the vaccine, but it isn't.

I'd speculate that about half have got the vaccine against their instinct?

Whatever it is, it's far from an approval.
They’ve been scared, coerced and/or their survival is at stake if they don’t get vaccinated. We will never forget who did this. Their time of reckoning is coming soon that’s for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Picture this come December 2.

You live in Wodonga and are unjabbed, you need to go to Bunnings and they knock you back for being unvaccinated, you shrug your shoulders jump in your car and head 10k up the road to Bunnings Albury and waltz in no worries at all.
That's pretty much it. I think a lot of people want to support the Wodonga businesses, but eventually who will want to deal with the hassle every single time. Especially if planning things like big parties or weddings. Why do it in Wodonga when you could do it in Albury because you won't have to worry if everyone has been vaccinated.
On Bunnings, i've boycotted them since the entrance lady (maskless), told my wife to "please pull your mask above your nose and don't sip your coffee inside".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back