Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #5: We're in this together!

About Covid vaccines: Opinion on mandates? Your personal situation?

• I support vaccine mandates for all jobs

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • I support vaccine mandates for health & aged care jobs

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • I don't care either way, it's up to each company

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Vaccine mandates are immoral and/or unjustifiable

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I got it to keep my job

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I decided to quit my job

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • My employer has left the decision to get the vaccine optional

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • I'm not sure where my employer stands on this issue

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's how scientists worldwide classify deaths.

Otherwise (if they did it some different way) a person could get shot in the belly, die a week later from sepsis from the wound, and the murderer gets off.

It wasn't the gunshot that killed them; it was the infection that did it.

You tell me, what killed this person. The bullet trauma or the subsequent infection they would not have gotten but for being shot in the ******* belly?
You can agree to whatever method of classification you like.

But that isn’t science.

And I didn’t realise science and scientists (rather than legal principles and judges/juries) determined the causation element of a criminal offence.

You’re all over the place.

Answer my question. Dont wriggle out.

What killed my gunshot victim, the gunshot trauma or the infection?

And would he still be alive BUT FOR getting shot in the belly?
Your question is laughable.

But for the person being conceived they would not be born and could therefore not be shot or infected.

Your “but for” standard of causation suggests that the gunshot victim was killed because his grandad forgot to pull out a century ago.

Your question is laughable.

But for the person being conceived they would not be born and could therefore not be shot or infected.

Your “but for” standard of causation suggests that the gunshot victim was killed because his grandad forgot to pull out a century ago.

Weaseling out with a ******* strawman.

Putting your strawman to one side, do you agree there is a direct causation between the bullet and the infection that killed our poor victim, and that our victim would still be alive but for getting ******* shot?

Putting your strawman to one side, do you agree there is a direct causation between the bullet and the infection that killed our poor victim, and that our victim would still be alive but for getting ******* shot?
You think I care about your dumb year 12 legal studies question?

Let’s get back to the topic.

In reality Covid-19 is listed on the death certificate after 10 seconds of guesswork from some doctors go gets $$$ for doing so and who probably spent 5 minutes with the patient if that. Maybe they coughed once. Don’t even need PCR test to do so, can just suspect COVID. It’s exactly what happened to my grandfather last year who died from lockdowns but not from COVID.

Serves him right for not wearing a mask.

You think I care about your dumb year 12 legal studies question?

Probably not, because I seriously doubt you finished year 12.

In reality Covid-19 is listed on the death certificate after 10 seconds of guesswork from some doctors go gets $$$ for doing so

You think Doctors are getting cash bonuses for doing up bogus death certificates? Globally?

What world do you *ers live in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop derailing the thread

my-gifs.gif

Bullet proof vests arent always bullet proof.

Masks dont always work.

But you're better off wearing them than not.

Better to be safe than sorry is my motto.

Let us know if you catch the killer.

Just quietly, I reckon the profile of the suspect suggests he's a white male and possibly a member of a far right wing supremacist group.

Better to be safe than sorry is my motto.

Let us know if you catch the killer.

Just quietly, I reckon the profile of the suspect suggests he's a white male and possibly a member of a far right wing supremacist group.

On at least one count, you're right:

• U.S. mass shootings by shooters' gender | Statista

We should do something about men. Special legislation and immigration bans perhaps?

They're a danger to us all.

You think Doctors are getting cash bonuses for doing up bogus death certificates? Globally?

Not sure about globally but it's almost certainly the case in the US. Hospitals were getting reimbursed for coronavirus related care and received $50,000 for each patient classified as a Covid case including those that died. Maybe this is why the flu almost disappeared for the same period. A lot more lucrative to classify a flu death as Covid related.

Have a look at India in comparison. 4 times the population of the US (much of it living in cramped squalid conditions) and yet they've had a little over half the deaths of the US. Either the US Covid deaths are inflated or you're forced to admit that India's prolific use of Ivermectin is the difference in outcome.

Your choice.

Gotta love alias sockpuppet accounts.

This thread is full of them.

Are you sure?

What evidence do you have for making such a claim? It wasn't all that long ago you accused my wife of being my alias account and now thanks to you and a Bay 13 mod's repeated claims she rarely if ever posts on BF any more as she can't be bothered putting up with all the s**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back