Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #5: We're in this together!

About Covid vaccines: Opinion on mandates? Your personal situation?

• I support vaccine mandates for all jobs

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • I support vaccine mandates for health & aged care jobs

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • I don't care either way, it's up to each company

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Vaccine mandates are immoral and/or unjustifiable

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I got it to keep my job

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I decided to quit my job

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • My employer has left the decision to get the vaccine optional

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • I'm not sure where my employer stands on this issue

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murderna are a bunch of hacks, then the EUA suddenly made them "credible".

"Moderna had a long history of failure, then along came covid"
"Not only did the COVID-19 crisis obliterate hurdles that had previously prevented Moderna from taking a single product to market, it also dramatically reversed the company’s fortunes. Indeed, from 2016 right up until the emergence of COVID-19, Moderna could barely hold it together, as it was shedding key executives, top talent and major investors at an alarming rate.

Essentially, Moderna’s promise of “revolutionizing” medicine and the remarkable salesmanship and fund-raising capabilities of the company’s top executive, Stéphane Bancel, were the main forces keeping it afloat. In the years leading up to the COVID-19 crisis, Moderna’s promises — despite Bancel’s efforts — rang increasingly hollow, as the company’s long-standing penchant for extreme secrecy meant that — despite nearly a decade in business — it had never been able to definitively prove that it could deliver the “revolution” it had continually assured investors was right around the corner.
.................................................as well as major issues with its mRNA delivery system that led them to abandon any treatment that would require more than one dose because of toxicity concerns. The latter issue, though largely forgotten and/or ignored by media today, should be a major topic in the COVID-19 booster debate, given that there is still no evidence that Moderna ever resolved the toxicity issue that arose in multi-dose products.

Last edited:
if his maths is bad then why don’t you correct it?
I’m tipping you’ll respond with crickets.
Well first of all, he was the one that claimed his arguments were based on peer reviewed research. Then goes on to wildly speculate on deaths compared to the USA. Then basing arguments on the fanciful idea of deaths if 100% of people get covid and weren't vaccinated. We're nearly 2 years in, and are at what, 0.6% infected? How long would it take to get to everyone? It's all pointless speculation. Again, he claimed peer reviewed research.

Australia's path closely following Singapore model.

It is one of the most vaccinated countries on the planet – but after abandoning a Covid-zero approach, case numbers and deaths are now skyrocketing.

Last edited:

It is one of the most vaccinated countries on the planet – but after abandoning a Covid-zero approach, case numbers and deaths are now skyrocketing.
I blame the vaccines.

I’m convinced certain posters around here are onto their 4th booster shot.

Is this bs vaccine crap ever going to end.

Getting there I think. Things like sporting events, concerts, borders opening, lifting capacity restrictions etc appear to be making life more "normal". My wife recently came back from London. At that time she just had to show proof of vaccination. We've got a trip booked for Mexico. Hopefully they don't keep moving the goalposts but they have form.

Well first of all, he was the one that claimed his arguments were based on peer reviewed research. Then goes on to wildly speculate on deaths compared to the USA. Then basing arguments on the fanciful idea of deaths if 100% of people get covid and weren't vaccinated. We're nearly 2 years in, and are at what, 0.6% infected? How long would it take to get to everyone? It's all pointless speculation. Again, he claimed peer reviewed research.

post #5147 was the one where you questioned the maths.
Your reply has nothing to do with refuting the maths in that specific post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There you go.

Like I said, its the anti-vaxxers who draw my ire, all of whom are either stupid, selfish, crazy, misinformed or some combination thereof.

People who get vaccinated, but wish to discuss or analyze mandatory vaccination laws are OK. That's fair game.
Seeing as you like facts so much, are you aware that the research team at John Hopkins University did an exhaustive study of data over an eight year period and concluded that over 250,000 Americans died each year due to medical malpractice?

Other studies suggest that this number is rather conservative and could be as high as 440,000 per year. The 250,000 figure is high enough on its own to be the third leading killer of US residents every year.

And this is just deaths. There are also people who are rendered permanently incapacitated, people who get severely injured and spend the rest of their lives fighting for recovery and people (like me) who are injured and make a gradual recovery.

To cut a long story short, when you come that close to death, at a time when you should be in the prime of your life, you do WHATEVER it takes to take control of your own health. I was negligently and consistently let down by the modern western medical system and sought out alternatives when that system failed me. Doing this saved my life.

My health is now a daily maintenance program. I exercise everyday (outdoors in the fresh air. Rain, hail or shine), I eat and drink cleanly and I try to maintain a healthy work/lifestyle balance in order to reduce stress. I am responsible for my own well being and i've never been in better shape.

So no, I will not just blindly listen to what these same "experts" who almost killed me, tell me. I will not be injected with a substance that is in its trial phases for the same reasons that i will never again put a tablet of panadol in my system. It's my body and it's my choice what I do with it. If that's selfish then I'm happy to be labelled selfish.

As a lawyer you should know better than to generalise and group people together as you have so lazily done throughout this thread. The only "stupid, selfish, crazy and misinformed" person here is the guy that looks back at you in the mirror.

The world is not as black and white as "Vax good" and "Non vax bad", there's all sorts of inbetween as outlined above. And for god sake would a little empathy kill you?

Last edited:
Seems you like facts so much, are you aware that the research team at John Hopkins University did an exhaustive study of data over an eight year period and concluded that over 250,000 Americans died each year due to medical malpractice?

Other studies suggest that this number is rather conservative and could be as high as 440,000 per year. The 250,000 figure is high enough on its own to be the third leading killer of US residents every year.

And this is just deaths. There are also people who are rendered permanently incapacitated, people who get severely injured and spend the rest of their lives fighting for recovery and people (like me) who are injured and make a gradual recovery.

To cut a long story short, when you come that close to death, at a time when you should be in the prime of your life, you do WHATEVER it takes to take control of your own health. I was negligently and consistently let down by the modern western medical system and sought out alternatives when that system failed me. Doing this saved my life.

My health is now a daily maintenance program. I exercise everyday (outdoors in the fresh air. Rain, hail or shine), I eat and drink cleanly and I try to maintain a healthy work/lifestyle balance in order to reduce stress. I am responsible for my own well being and i've never been in better shape.

So no, I will not just blindly listen to what these same "experts" who almost killed me, tell me. I will not be injected with a substance that is in its trial phases for the same reasons that i will never again put a tablet of panadol in my system. It's my body and it's my choice what I do with it. If that's selfish then I'm happy to be labelled selfish.

As a lawyer you should know better than to generalise and group people together as you have so lazily done throughout this thread. The only "stupid, selfish, crazy and misinformed" person here is the guy that looks back at you in the mirror.

The world is not as black and white as "Vax good" and "Non vax bad", there's all sorts of inbetween as outlined above. And for god sake would a little empathy kill you?

Somewhat in the same realm. I have 3 different permanent injuries caused by medication I took as a child. My drugs were tested and ready to use. Then 2 years later I got apologies because it wasn’t...

Worst infection stats in the entire world by a very big margin

The vaccine is clearly a virus magnet.

post #5147 was the one where you questioned the maths.
Your reply has nothing to do with refuting the maths in that specific post.
Ok, maybe I didn't explain myself. The maths itself is correct, the use of it is what's misleading and wrong. Which I explained.

Child deaths are 52% higher than the 5-year-average since they were offered the Covid-19 vaccine, after previously being 14% down according to ONS data
BY THE EXPOSÉ ON OCTOBER 20, 2021 • ( 16 COMMENTS )

they don’t even believe their own analysis given the quote below from the article.

“Correlation does of course not always equal causation”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back