Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #6: We're not safe until we're all safe!

About Covid vaccines only: your opinion on mandates?

• Mandatory vaccines for health, aged care & retail jobs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ChappyUK

Cancelled
Suspended
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
The Trump thread is mostly two people posting shitty memes, and a few people laughing at them for doing it still.

But being the father of vaccine (his words, not mine), you would think his fans would be pro vax. Weird huh?
You & sherb?
You & Bourbons?
You & Gough?
You & Satan?

Little help here

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
About US doctors, I gather

MEDSCAPE POLL: One in three doctors won't give Covid-19 vaccine to their own kids
DATED: NOVEMBER 24, 2021 BY SHARYL ATTKISSON 8 COMMENTS

.....39% of doctors with young children ages 5-11 say they do not want their children vaccinated for Covid-19, or are not sure about it. [30% would not vaccinate; 9% are unsure]

There was a similar result among pharmacists. Forty percent (40%) said they do not want their own young children vaccinated or are unsure. [31% would not vaccinate; 9% are unsure]. The "vaccine hesitancy" among parents who are nurses is even higher in the poll: 58% said they do not want their own kids to get the Covid-19 vaccine (45%) or are unsure (13%).

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Finding a pro-lockdowner in the coming years will be as rare as finding someone who supported the Iraq War on the basis of a WMD threat.
I own up to supporting the invasion of Iraq, because I fell for the WMD scare campaign at the time.

And I learned my lesson:

If the government and media want you to be scared of something, there's a good chance they are lying to you.

Somehow, almost everybody else who lived through that mega hoax forgot what happened, and how the liars got away with it.

And that's why they fell for the scamdemic and 'two weeks to flatten the curve'

I knew from the very beginning this whole thing was a hoax, I just didn't realise how far they would go with it.

At first I thought it would just be another Ebola or Swine Flu level hoax.

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Stop feeding the troll
We can't block him because he is a mod on another board.

And he knows it, and is enjoying baiting this place.

Can't say I blame him, what else is he going to do with his spare time?

Apart from the parties with A-listers, zoom calls with the 'hot girlfriend who lives overseas', and dinners with his high level lawyer mates, of course.

Crankitup

SRP Outcast
Sep 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco
Last edited:

HODGEYROAD

Brownlow Medallist
May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
One day I think we'll get a real Pamdemic that'll kill a lot more than 5 million people worldwide over nearly 2 years, it'll kill people with a median death rate of less than 80 also. Also more than 6% of the cases won't have underlying issues. When that time comes it'll leave the world shell shocked when you compare how lots of people have felt fear to the relatively mild covid. It'll be a sad time when a real pandemic arrives.

twotooto

late bloomer
Sep 26, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
We can't block him because he is a mod on another board.

And he knows it, and is enjoying baiting this place.

Can't say I blame him, what else is he going to do with his spare time?

Apart from the parties with A-listers, zoom calls with the 'hot girlfriend who lives overseas', and dinners with his high level lawyer mates, of course.
Throw in ~
Antifa organizer and Sergeant-at-Arms
Russian Troll Farm Hunter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bourbons

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
You need to ask "why do they need money when they have everything?"
Gates & Co own a lot of stock in the vaccines. Does it matter if the fiat currency system is worthless but they have complete control of the minions? Nothing changes for them.
I'm not talking about them - I'm talking about Pfizer and co.

So Gates and the shadowy cabal have convinced these companies and execs, who spend more on advertising and lobbying than research, to just nuke their own profits? Their entire business actually, when half of all people who have taken the vaccine drop dead in a few years. Isn't the whole line of thinking that big pharma are so deeply invested in the conspiracy that alternative cheap treatments like ivermectin are being suppressed at every opportunity precisely so these companies can make staggering profits?

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Hitler actually loosened vaccine mandates that had been in existence since Bismark, and actuallly forbade the Jews from getting vaccines (only true Arayans were allowed).

Why is that do you think?

You Know Who Else Opposed Vaccine Mandates? Hitler. (jacobinmag.com)

What Hitler thought about vaccines:

''In the field of public health there is no need whatsoever to extend to the subject races the benefits of our own knowledge. This would result only in an enormous increase in local populations, and I absolutely forbid the organization of any sort of hygiene or cleanliness crusades in these territories. Compulsory vaccination will be confined to Germans alone, and the doctors in the German colonies will be there solely for the purpose of looking after the German colonists. It is stupid to thrust happiness upon people against their wishes. Dentistry, too, should remain a closed book to them.''

- Adolf Hitler

Prior to Hitler, everyone in Germany had to have vaccines. All he did was ban Jews from getting them (thus removing or lessening already existing mandates).

Do you think Hitler banned vaccines for Jews to help them out, or out of concern for their welfare?
Geez, you’ll spread any type of bs if it helps the narrative that you’re selling.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Name calling...the final stand for the desperate and scared.

Conspiracy theorists, anti-vaxxers, neo nazis, far right nut jobs, fascists, crazy, deluded, etc, etc...

The reality is there is a groundswell of ordinary, everyday people who have seen behind Oz's curtain and realised that Government does not have their best interests at heart. They are no longer complying with the state and value true freedom over the false security sold to them.

One of my best mates is pro science, pro vaxx, left wing and he has had a gutful. He got vaxxed straight away as he wanted his old life back, he wanted to move on. As 2021 draws to a close he is still being forced to wear a mask and qr code in everywhere he goes. He will be marching this weekend.

My Dad lives in the western suburbs of Melb, has done his whole life. He is a simple man. Worked labouring jobs, always been in the union, voted labour at every single state and federal election. He is double vaxxed. He was forced into early retirement due to the implications of the lockdowns. He has had hardly any interaction with his father, brothers, sisters, children and grandchildren over the past 2 years. If he was locked in a room with Dan Andrews, Dan would not come out the same way he went in. At 65 years of age he will be going to his first protest this weekend.

So keep up the name calling if it makes you feel better but it ain't gonna make a lick of difference. There is an uprising that grows bigger and bigger by the day. This country will be set free.
I’m going to my first protest on Saturday and it’s my wife’s birthday. 😬

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
This is incorrect. Get out into the real world and talk to people. I know many, many people who were coerced into getting it.
My wife was double vaxxed last week. It was that or she would’ve lost her job.
One of my three 16 year old daughters has probably received her first shot as I type this. If not, she loses her casual job until she vaxxes or the mandates go away.
Another is going to get vaxxed but is scared of the side effects. She works in a Childcare Centre one day per week but hasn’t been asked to vaxx yet.
The third is flat out refusing although she has two months to decide or she will miss out on a big part in a musical production called CGen.
My hours are changing to avoid the public but the head honcho is massively pro vaxx. It might be a matter of time until I’m sacked.
Everyone of these jabs or potential jabs is due to coercion. If you didn’t have to get vaxxed they wouldn’t have.

bourbons

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
My Uncle Mirko, he said, in the 21st Century, Nazism is a canard.

NAZISM cherishes a singular racial identity. Aside from Japan or Korea, no western country, after so much diverse migration, has the homogenous racial numbers sufficient for this kind of thing. It would require a miraculous apparition of white pan-european mythology, meshed out of greek, celtic, nordic, latin, slavic, anglo and heaven knows what myths. You must assume the European Union is merely putting on a show of their innumerabe differences. And believe that at any moment, Brussels will suddenly select a Fuhrer and the goose-stepping will begin afresh. How something like this might occur in Australia or the USA is in the realms of epic Tolkein fantasy.

On the other hand, we forget - at our peril - that Communism was directly responsible for a over 160 million deaths during the 20th century and a sufficient volume of misery to match a millennia or two. Unlike Nazism, Communism does not need any homogenous racial identity, it is a pan-human ideology - everyone can play this utopia game. Uncle Mirko says, Nazis were never so scary like a communist. A Nazi still retained some human connection - if only to his race or family, but a communist - a true communist had none at all - all loyalty was to the ideology. Communists were known to have killed their own wives, mothers, and children.

The 21st Century Communist is a very strange kind of person. They retain the dream of equality but there are no stated plans or goals of how to achieve nirvana. There is no new Marxist tome. The modern day communist is not necessarily even aware that they are communists! The modern communist is defined and revealed primarily by negation - it's not what they are for that is really important anymore - it is what you are against, that is critical. And mostly they are against racists, nazis, misogynists, and white males. They totally believe in climate change but this also manifests most strongly as a negation: they fully despise climate change deniers and coal mines.

But like their 20th century counter parts, the modern Communist also yearns for strong government, censorship of all but the ideology, surveillance and punishment. They are still suspicious of anyone happy or successful. Like the old communists, political correctness remains a very serious game. Transgressors are ostracised, shunned, isolated and punished. They still thrive by fomenting division and hate, the old class war may have been replaced, but Identity Politics serves much the same purpose. Traditions like family and religion remain despised or at least viewed suspiciously.

The old communist myth is that the Russian and Chinese Communist Revolutions failed because those countries were too backward and underdeveloped economically and culturally. After all, Marx's theory was that Communism would only occur following the inevitable exhaustion of Capitalism. Where ever you sit, Capitalism is definitely at the stage where it requires renewal.

Is this great reset another name for Communism. What did Klaus of the WEF say, "we would own nothing and be happy?"

Whether or not we do descend down some Communist hell is not entirely clear just yet. But, assuredly we are at its precipice. And if in the end we do, those now cheering this insane over-reach together with all the pivotal players enabling it - like Google, Facebook, Fox and the rest of the new and legacy media - will live to regret their naivety in enabling a totalitarian future where we are all pawns.
Uncle Mirko has an opinion on everything except the bizarre disconnect evident in big pharma agreeing to destroy their own profits and business, it seems.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
You know that this virus affects everyone differently right from the very beginning. The vaccine has nothing to do with that.

As i have stated, yes there were medical treatments for the symptoms of this virus but nothing to actually stop the virus itself. Very much the same as cancer in some cases however one is contagious and one is not which makes it a very poor comparison.

The unfortunate reality for you is that there is no way of stopping the spread of a contagious virus other than social distancing when you don't have a specific/ effective treatment for it.
Even people 100 years ago could work that out. Why do you choose to be so daft?
It didn’t affect you any differently. Nothing has changed at all.

Mofra

Dec 6, 2005
Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Coney Island Warriors
No, again you're not answering the question.

In your view, why are the Nazis, Fascists Trumpists and far Right wing siding with (and spreading misinformation amongst) anti-vaxxers?
We live in a post-truth society, and Trump largely validated that.
Step one on the road to fascism is to demonise the free press so populist, nationalist leaders can avoid scrutiny.
You can see by a lot of the CTs here how easy it is to get people to do that (MSM!), especially if they are either ignorant of or completely ignore history.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool

They’re not even hiding the ball up here in Port Hedland. Flashing signs going into the port. 1st Jab 1/12 2nd Jab 1/1/2022 3rd Jab June 2022 4th Jab December 2022 I’m serious! I’ll video it tonight! When does this bullshit stop?
It’s a deliberate plan to destroy Supply Chains around the world. Their objective is to crash the world economy, poison us and starve us without being obvious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad