Coronavirus Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Smarkets released 2 more markets (24/4/20).

When will Disneyland in Florida reopen?
April-June 2020= $2.74
July-September 2020= $3.25
October-December 2020= $5
2021 or later= $2.90

Market Rules: "This market concerns the temporary closure of the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. The outcome of this market will be determined by the first day Walt Disney World theme parks reopen to customers on or after 23 April 2020. We will use the Disney World website (disneyworld.co.uk) to settle this market. "

P & O Cruises to resume scheduled trips in August 2020

No $1.45 v $2.42 Yes

Market Rules: "This market concerns P&O Cruises which have announced that they will extend the pause in their operations for all sailings up to and including 31 July 2020. https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/cruise-lines-extend-suspension-sailings-094621642.html If P&O resume commercial sailings with paying passengers in August 2020, this market will be settled for yes. If they do not resume sailing until September 2020 onwards, or go bankrupt, then this market will be settled for no. "

P & O Cruises to resume scheduled trips in August 2020

No $1.45 v $2.42 Yes

Market Rules: "This market concerns P&O Cruises which have announced that they will extend the pause in their operations for all sailings up to and including 31 July 2020. https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/cruise-lines-extend-suspension-sailings-094621642.html If P&O resume commercial sailings with paying passengers in August 2020, this market will be settled for yes. If they do not resume sailing until September 2020 onwards, or go bankrupt, then this market will be settled for no. "
Should this say "with paying passengers" or "with P&O paying passengers"

Wouldnt be going near a cruise for the next 3 years

Should this say "with paying passengers" or "with P&O paying passengers"

Wouldnt be going near a cruise for the next 3 years

I saw a poll held amongst regular cruise goers two weeks ago and 75% said they were MORE likely to go crusing once it reopens! They are addicts man - like crossfit types

Next Premier League Game from Smarkets Betting Exchange 28/4/20

June 2020= $1.34,
July 2020 or later= $3.60
May 2020= $20
April 2020 or earlier= $1000.00

Betfair Exchange
To Resume before 1st of July, 2020? Yes $1.34 v $3.55 No
To Resume Before 1st of June, 2020? Yes $26 v $1.02 No
To Resume Before 1st of August, 2020? Yes $1.15 v $6 No

middle of June looking like the favourite . Want to be against that, $1.34 is too short. Think there will be some twists and turns, and still a possibility it could resume in July or later.

You guys watching any Belarussian football?

Last time was the first time I've been able to chuck a few dollars on a game and enjoy a break from reality.

The top team Slutsk (4-1-1) was playing Dinamo Minsk (3-0-3) and somehow paying $6 for the win. I put one unit on it.

They got up 2-1. I'll probably lose the winnings betting on the remaining three games today.

Point is, punting and watching sportsball is fun. I had almost forgotten how fun.

The matches are streamed here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZTOa7CVWGYjUh1G4if2AQ

No commentary, the camera work is minimal, mostly the main camera which is wide angle, only occasional closeups and replays.

This makes it more enjoyable, you can see what is ahead of the ball carrier when the camera is wide angle.

If you're itching for a punt, take a look. Not the best quality football but still enjoyable imho.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back