News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody looking forward to getting out and spending some $$$.
New pair of runners
Local Pho fried rice
Friggin haircut ( Mrs. H. says l look like Einstein )
I was told I look like Nick Nolte's mugshot.

Barber appointments are a bit like GF tickets at the moment.
One word: clippers.

It takes less than 10 minutes for the missus to run the number two comb over my bonce every couple of weeks. $35 well spent.

Not sure I would be citing SP Ausnet and the Marysville fires as proof of corporate responsibility.

They were more than happy for a local CFA captain to take the heat as well as bear the brunt of the police investigation and colonial inquest, despite their power lines being responsible for the initial point of ignition. They likely would have not have been held to account, or paid a single cent in compensation, if a local had not come forward and, somewhat belatedly, admit they had seen SP Austnets power lines sparking in the grass just before the fire took off.

Fair to say they are a perfect example of a company doing all they can to avoid responsibility.

Massive bonus points for “colonial” inquest. It was always the Brit’s fault!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Are the new cases related to the Preston cluster or separate?

I think it's 4 of the 7 new cases are linked to the Islamic college cluster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was told I look like Nick Nolte's mugshot.

Barber appointments are a bit like GF tickets at the moment.

I tip my barber handsomely. So I actually sent a text last ( yeah come on who hasn't their barbers mobile in their Phone?)

Along the lines of, "hey you opening up tomorrow ? And you must be booked out ? How about I see you around 10:00am" ?
Got back , “see you then“.

And I feel a million bucks.

I think it's 4 of the 7 new cases are linked to the Islamic college cluster *!!

EFA

I tip my barber handsomely. So I actually sent a text last ( yeah come on who hasn't their barbers mobile in their Phone?)

Along the lines of, "hey you opening up tomorrow ? And you must be booked out ? How about I see you around 10:00am" ?
Got back , “see you then“.

And I feel a million bucks.

EFA

Thought you were pondering whether you should keep the longer locks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back