Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Buy a bike
2. Buy a helmet
3. Buy some lights
4. Buy Lycra
5. Ride
He said he wants to get fit, not turn into an insufferable knob.
Thank god they weren't politicising the Vic lockdowns with hubristic sniping... we're all in this together....now.
This. Things go to sh*t in Sydney and suddenly it's a "national emergency". Bunch of disingenuous campaigners.

LOL. I'll give you an insufferable knob. :stern look

Gas is onto something. Cycling is a low impact exercise and you can shed a fair bit of weight when you initially start riding. But there is more to it than that. Equally as important is what you shove into your gob and I aint just talking about snags here ye. A good diet goes a long way to shedding weight. I'm also big on Resistance Training. Build that Muscle. The body will burn calories as that muscle repairs after a work out. Cardio aint the be all and end all but yeah a bit mixed in with your Resistance Training does help burn those calories. As for a Fitness Thread start it up The acurate one. No doubt some amongst us have a fair idea about getting fit and those views being shared is a good thing in my Books and Ipads and Computers and That. :stern looks

This. Things go to sh*t in Sydney and suddenly it's a "national emergency". Bunch of disingenuous campaigners.

I have news for you, without the lycra there is every chance of immense suffering on his knob.

I assume people have seen this.

It in forms some of how I feel about what is currently going on.

She calls it " a worthwhile challenge "

Idiot.

Headline; " GLADYS TAKES ON DELTA COVID VARIANT "

" DELTA COVID VARIANT WIPES FLOOR WITH GLADYS "
[/QUOTE]
What would be the Victorian equivalent of going on Kyle and Jackie O?

LOL. I'll give you an insufferable knob. :stern look

Gas is onto something. Cycling is a low impact exercise and you can shed a fair bit of weight when you initially start riding. But there is more to it than that. Equally as important is what you shove into your gob and I aint just talking about snags here ye. A good diet goes a long way to shedding weight. I'm also big on Resistance Training. Build that Muscle. The body will burn calories as that muscle repairs after a work out. Cardio aint the be all and end all but yeah a bit mixed in with your Resistance Training does help burn those calories. As for a Fitness Thread start it up The acurate one. No doubt some amongst us have a fair idea about getting fit and those views being shared is a good thing in my Books and Ipads and Computers and That. :stern looks
And you’ll get shredded calfs😏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Idiot.

Headline; " GLADYS TAKES ON DELTA COVID VARIANT "

What would be the Victorian equivalent of going on Kyle and Jackie O?
[/QUOTE]

Drinking molten lead and stabbing your eyes with blunt crayons.

Idiot.

Headline; " GLADiYS TAKES ON DELTA COVID VARIANT "

" GLADYS STOPS TAKING HEALTH ADVICE FROM KYLE AND JACKIE O "

If this wasn't so horrific it would be absolutely ******* hilariously naive. Scratch that, even though it's horrific it is 100% ******* hilarious. Edit: BTW you can see why NSW are now in the s**t they are so clearly here - this isn't simple politicking or LAB / LNP games. She genuinely thought (thinks?) that her team and her state were somehow uniquely special.

They bought their own bullshit and swallowed it down whole whilst exclaiming what fine chocolates the state of NSW produces.

If this wasn't so horrific it would be absolutely ******* hilariously naive. Scratch that, even though it's horrific it is 100% ******* hilarious. Edit: BTW you can see why NSW are now in the sh*t they are so clearly here - this isn't simple politicking or LAB / LNP games. She genuinely thought (thinks?) that her team and her state were somehow uniquely special.

They bought their own bullshit and swallowed it down whole whilst exclaiming what fine chocolates the state of NSW produces.

" Pride cometh before the fall "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back