News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread III - L6ckdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine living in a country where a vaccinated peodophile would have more freedom of movement than those that choose not to get the covid jab.

What about those that are under the age of 18 that aren't allowed to be vaccinated?
What about those that aren't able to receive the vaccine for pre existing medical conditions? (My grandmother suffered severe adverse reaction to her first jab, which was subsequently attributed to the fact she suffers from MS and has been advised by her doctor not to have the second dose)
What about those that have genuine health concerns about taking the vaccine?

I would think that where there are genuine medical reasons why someone should not receive the vaccine, exceptions would be made.

Interesting about the doctors advice. A very close friend of ours, who has had MS for many years, has had both her AZ shots. I'm sure she would have sought the best medical advice to make sure it was okay for her. And it was essential as she has a very compromised immune system, which probably would have meant she would not survive a bout of covid-19.

1626845381811.png

Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
How's the gall of Daniel Andrews claiming he's trying to avoid a 'long NSW style lockdown'? ...... Clearly thinks we're all stupid in Victoria.
Cheeky. Gladys is having a Vic 2020 style lockdown - start too small and too late (but without any excuse that lessons hadn’t been learned yet).

B4Bear

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How's the gall of Daniel Andrews claiming he's trying to avoid a 'long NSW style lockdown'? ...... Clearly thinks we're all stupid in Victoria.
I am predicting that the election next year will prove that Victorian’s just don’t care about 2020.

They will see the mistakes as forgivable, providing they are not repeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back