News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread III - L6ckdown

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gunna lie i am on the edge man, was at the shops and this old campaigner was in front of me, nothing better to do than talk sh*t to complete its day. Banged on about how these " circuit breaker " lockdowns are normal now. I wanted to ram it's fu**en head through the counter top. When did we as Vics sell out?

This is the greatest fiasco I can remember and the majority on here are licking the arse of those that set us up for failure. I've lost a whack of respect for who I thought were free thinkers.

And I admit being a " free thinker ' has landed me in a world of pain lol.
There are Clowns that Barrack for Political Parties that post on this Forum. Sadly some of them are so one eyed they can’t see the s**t Sandwich being fed to them. Clokey keeps on telling me they’ll “Soon Get It”. I’m not so sure. :stern look

Not gunna lie i am on the edge man, was at the shops and this old campaigner was in front of me, nothing better to do than talk sh*t to complete its day. Banged on about how these " circuit breaker " lockdowns are normal now. I wanted to ram it's fu**en head through the counter top. When did we as Vics sell out?

This is the greatest fiasco I can remember and the majority on here are licking the arse of those that set us up for failure. I've lost a whack of respect for who I thought were free thinkers.

yea, someone who refers to a person as an "it", that's a "free thinker" that would do a great job in this situation. Maybe you need to take something else with your aspirin.

Themanbun

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Imagine what people who've lost loved ones feel like doing when they hear others banging on about how it's just a flu and that we should just let it rip? It cuts both ways I think. People are going to be hurting no matter which approach the authorities take, although I do agree that we should be critical when they mess it up.

Oh stop it silly , was it your fu**en head I wanted to ram through the counter top?
I don't even care about your violent thoughts, point is they aren't an it.

But I'm sure that perspective would have done wonderfully well as a pandemic response. Just a bunch of numbers. They're dead anyway.

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Imagine what people who've lost loved ones feel like doing when they hear others banging on about how it's just a flu and that we should just let it rip? It cuts both ways I think. People are going to be hurting no matter which approach the authorities take, although I do agree that we should be critical when they mess it up.

Well said man, yes I suppose I am extreme to counter the extreme views of those that are so *en righteous that post on here. It's not until you've faced death that you views change. So many die every day and yet the masses don't care about them. That *s with my head.

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I don't even care about your violent thoughts, point is they aren't an it.

But I'm sure that perspective would have done wonderfully well as a pandemic response. Just a bunch of numbers. They're dead anyway.

FFS sake less people died during the pandemic in old age homes than the average, 10,000 less. less died on the roads, sure more suicides, but * me we start to treat every disease the same and yeah I'll acknowledge the *en flu.

FFS sake less people died during the pandemic in old age homes than the average, 10,000 less. less died on the roads, sure more suicides, but fu** me we start to treat every disease the same and yeah I'll acknowledge the fu**en flu.
nah, you wouldn't

Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
FFS sake less people died during the pandemic in old age homes than the average, 10,000 less. less died on the roads, sure more suicides, but fu** me we start to treat every disease the same and yeah I'll acknowledge the fu**en flu.
There weren’t more suicides. Horrific numbers last year were not unusual. Not sure what point you are making otherwise, we never treat all diseases the same. And we can’t treat anything the same way as a virus that infects easily, mutates frequently, and has killed millions in a short time.

IMG_6053.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Rickety, you're the wisest dude on here by a country mile. How you don't win poster of the year is beyond me. And lol to the way your told the story, succinct man.
Wise, yeah nah, though every now and then my eyebrows may suggest your onto something ;-)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yea, someone who refers to a person as an "it", that's a "free thinker" that would do a great job in this situation. Maybe you need to take something else with your aspirin.
Well to be fair he did say old campaigner .... you probably read it the same way as I did, meaning some old bloke, but then again, idk. I' would have said "some old bloke" if it was a fella, or perhaps "old codger", and defo would have gone "some old Doris" if said campaigner was of the female persuasion. And, it's hard to know these days anyway how they would like to be referred to.

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
There weren’t more suicides. Horrific numbers last year were not unusual. Not sure what point you are making otherwise, we never treat all diseases the same. And we can’t treat anything the same way as a virus that infects easily, mutates frequently, and has killed millions in a short time.

I believe the number did rise from suicides in 2020. i will need to look that up. 10 k less died in old age homes, or do you disagree with that? So should they ban killer grandchildren and their normal runny noses.

I think it very ignorant to measure us against developing nations and those that are overpopulated. Diarrhea kills many times more in developing nations than covid did/does.

And how do you see this playing out, do I live the rest of my days waiting for the next " circuit breaker " lockdown? * that I've a life to live and I aint doing it locked away.

Well to be fair he did say old campaigner .... you probably read it the same way as I did, meaning some old bloke, but then again, idk. I' would have said "some old bloke" if it was a fella, or perhaps "old codger", and defo would have gone "some old Doris" if said campaigner was of the female persuasion. And, it's hard to know these days anyway how they would like to be referred to.
yea, if only there was a way of referring to someone, like by saying they rather than it. Let alone the follow up posts that indicate that they are just all "its", or * everyone else my life is most important.

Anyway there is only one thing for certain in life and that is you are gonna die! You can bet your life on it :stern look
What was that movie, you know, where none of us make it out alive anyway? Or something

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
yea, if only there was a way of referring to someone, like by saying they rather than it. Let alone the follow up posts that indicate that they are just all "its", or fu** everyone else my life is most important.

Ok you're right Silly, I should have said that I wanted to thrust Beryl's head through the glass countertop. FWIW I don't feel that casts me in a better light, could be wrong of course.

Ok you're right Silly, I should have said that I wanted to thrust Beryl's head through the glass countertop. FWIW I don't feel that casts me in a better light, could be wrong of course.
Yea mate, you got it, less empathy than a 5 year old. I'll get you a gold star.

Ha yeah you'd be wrong there, I've a lot of empathy for peeps, just need to earn it.
yes, earnt. People need to earn empathy off you. Show their worth first, then maybe. But there's only so much to go round, being free of thought and all.

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
yes, earnt. People need to earn empathy off you. Show their worth first, then maybe. But there's only so much to go round, being free of thought and all.

Beryl was a miserable old campaigner, who has zero going for her in life, I could tell by the s**t homemade perm. "It" had no concern for people who want to see the world, enjoy new experiences. Beryl would have been lights out and thinking of England during her infrequent sexual experiences.

Beryl was a miserable old campaigner, who has zero going for her in life, I could tell by the sh*t homemade perm. "It" had no concern for people who want to see the world, enjoy new experiences. Beryl would have been lights out and thinking of England during her infrequent sexual experiences.
Dunno if you have ever been on a night out in the north of England, lol, anywhere north of Watford, jeepers, northern girls, gotta love 'em

Beryl was a miserable old campaigner, who has zero going for her in life, I could tell by the sh*t homemade perm. "It" had no concern for people who want to see the world, enjoy new experiences. Beryl would have been lights out and thinking of England during her infrequent sexual experiences.
yea, she definitely hates you specifically and wants to see your dreams go unfulfilled. How else could you interpret that 30 second non-interaction? I mean, she talked to a cashier for goodness sake! The nerve of some people! Don't they know who you are??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back