News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread IV | Metro Melb in lockdown & 9pm-5am curfew

Remove this Banner Ad

Gasometer

Pretty pretty goooood!
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
So am not sure how many flu suffers are actually on here . I am one and cop it freaking bad . Face full of Coldsores , temp of its head, like need a cold shower to bring it down . Vomiting brain fog , and then when the fever breaks you may as well tip 5 litres of water on the bed.
So my question is did those flu’s have a name then? Or was that just a common flu ? Honestly curious

ferball

Premium Platinum
Jul 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Good for you and yours, mine too.

I am not about to be swayed by a few reports from an organisation that I have never heard of who will have their own aims.
They are quite transparent, they perform the same role as an organisation that ATAGI. Their website is hosted by the UK Government. But you have to make your own mind up (and you obviously have.) I'm not having a go at you or anyone else for your decisions btw. But this needs to be brought up because the following point is worth discussing.

At the end of the day will the risk from a vaccine for a child be greater than the illness they suffer when they eventually get Covid?
It seems to me that this is the question they are raising. And at the moment they aren't prepared to say no, unless the child is already at risk from other medical conditions. Given their job is literally to say yes or no re that question to the government its interesting they aren't prepared to do that yet.

Ligma

Dilf lover
Dec 15, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Some friends of my wife (one of whom is a nurse) have left the decision to get the vaccine to their teenage children.

As my wife said, we are a dictatorship, now roll up your sleeve.
Some what of a dictatorship where people can criticise leaders and still walk freely and get paid by the government whilst on our arses in lockdown

The acurate one

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's that sh*t hole Warburton.

Damming the river and flooding the joint would be a definite improvement.
LOL- feel the same way about a few areas myself :p

Warbie as a I believe it's known is ok, only one hour from Melbourne and a world away. The California Redwood plantation is worth a wander with the family. Planted by the then Board of Works circa 1930 to understand something to do with water, not really sure , is though a majestic place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ferball

Premium Platinum
Jul 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Question to our NSW posters, is this due to Covid or is it to avoid scrutiny over Gladys' ICAC dealings?

I reckon its got something to do with ICAC.

As well. They basically are shithouse, as bad as the old ALP with Obeid. I often wonder if there has been a goivernment in NSW that wasn't corrupt in some way.

rickety

Premium Gold
Nov 3, 2007
Postmans' Reef
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
swfc, carrum cowboys
I reckon its got something to do with ICAC.

As well. They basically are shithouse, as bad as the old ALP with Obeid. I often wonder if there has been a goivernment in NSW that wasn't corrupt in some way.
Nope

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad