News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some good news coming out of lockdown, I have just enrolled into Biomedicine!! Woohoo

For my elective I wanted to do medical terminology but it went over the limit of how many subjects to do in one semester so I chose understanding digital health!

Shinboner1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Some good news coming out of lockdown, I have just enrolled into Biomedicine!! Woohoo

For my elective I wanted to do medical terminology but it went over the limit of how many subjects to do in one semester so I chose understanding digital health!
Congrats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This went down well.🙄

Oh my god wtf wtf wtf hit my brother with a dirt ball, hit my grandmother on her ear with a doughnut, hit my little niece with a radio, throw my dad 8 feet in the air, WHEN CAN THIS GUY GTFO

That's when you know that election is fast approaching.
My first ever vote is NOT GOING TO HIM I already know who I’m backing in and it’s not ‘blindly’ as some prawn looking ass head guy is gonna say

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
How much do sign language interpreters make when they do them covid press conferences?
If there’s a dollar in it then I could see Chicken Nixon having a crack at it - as a new career path..

I can just picture him standing behind Scomo at a presser and throwing his arms around like Peter Garrett belting out Forgotten Years at an Oil’s concert..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back