News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it’s obvious to me that the campaigners bitching about it don’t actually give a fu** about indigenous Australians, they are just using this to suit their narrative. In 6 months time they won’t give a flying fu**!

Some of our Olympic team had to spend two weeks there. Did anyone say anything?

The campaigners who are usually anti-BLM are suddenly ILM.

They aren’t being moved there because they are black and the NT/Australian government is trying to exterminate them.

They are moved there because everyone regardless of race, gender etc is moved there if you are a close contact with a positive Covid case.
Its obvious to anyone who looks that Gunner doesn't give a * about a blackfellas.

AMSANT has supported the agreed road map which requires 80% double dose coverage across all five
regions. The Doherty modelling that has been released is clear that inclusion of children aged 5-11 is
critical to protecting our communities.
We agree with a revised target of 80% vaccine coverage from 5
years and above before opening up, beginning two months after vaccination becomes available for this
group. In the meantime we need to maintain the need for 90% coverage for Aboriginal people over the

age of 16.

That didn't happen.

With regard to the requirement for rapid antigen testing and mask wearing in remote communities
below 70% first vaccination levels for people 16 years and over, AMSANT was not included in discussions
about the justification for this specific new measure.
We have been involved in discussions about the need
for additional measures to protect vulnerable remote communities with low vaccination rates which we
support. We are also concerned that an overly punitive approach to the implementation of this measure
could undermine efforts to accelerate vaccination in these communities.
It is critical that the government
engages meaningfully on why and how this measure should be implemented and alternatives, such as
vaccine passports, that would avoid punitive and potentially criminalising consequences.

They have issued something like 100K in fines to some of the poorest communties in the country tho so at least they aren't being too punative.

I dunno. There is a group called REACT-19 that does support for people vaccine injury in the US. Keep in mind with myo/periparditis even if the Pfizer claims of 2-5 extra cases per 100,000 are accurate that means in the US that is 6 - 15 thousand people who are potentially gonna get that issue from 300 million people getting vaccinated.

That is a low number, unless you are one of those people.

Anyway following one person (the guy I mentioned above, Kyle Walker) with this situation and seeing the stress they are under and taking what they say on face value then its no surprise to me that people might become suicidal. If you want to know the pathway of vaccine leading to suicide then its pretty simple.

Get vaccinated.

Have a serious adverse reaction.

Have trouble getting medical support.

Everyone else the person talk to reacts like you just did and aggressively assumes its all bullshit.
Look, I am all for acknowledging those cases which had severe site effects from the vaccine and ensuring they get support considering we are mandating this effectively. I never said site effects do not exist, just that they are rare and not all cause long term harm. My issue is just that a lot of what you are writing might give people the impression that is not the case.

Its obvious to anyone who looks that Gunner doesn't give a fu** about a blackfellas.

AMSANT has supported the agreed road map which requires 80% double dose coverage across all five
regions. The Doherty modelling that has been released is clear that inclusion of children aged 5-11 is
critical to protecting our communities.
We agree with a revised target of 80% vaccine coverage from 5
years and above before opening up, beginning two months after vaccination becomes available for this
group. In the meantime we need to maintain the need for 90% coverage for Aboriginal people over the

age of 16.

That didn't happen.

With regard to the requirement for rapid antigen testing and mask wearing in remote communities
below 70% first vaccination levels for people 16 years and over, AMSANT was not included in discussions
about the justification for this specific new measure.
We have been involved in discussions about the need
for additional measures to protect vulnerable remote communities with low vaccination rates which we
support. We are also concerned that an overly punitive approach to the implementation of this measure
could undermine efforts to accelerate vaccination in these communities.
It is critical that the government
engages meaningfully on why and how this measure should be implemented and alternatives, such as
vaccine passports, that would avoid punitive and potentially criminalising consequences.

They have issued something like 100K in fines to some of the poorest communties in the country tho so at least they aren't being too punative.

I’d say he cares a lot more about them than anti-vaxxers and ******* Yanks.

I’d say he cares a lot more about them than anti-vaxxers and ******* Yanks.
No he's a joke. But I didn't hear anti vaxxers or anyone else much complaining about the bail changes for kids in the NT earlier this year.

Maybe one other person on here mentioned it.

No he's a joke. But I didn't hear anti vaxxers or anyone else much complaining about the bail changes for kids in the NT earlier this year.

Maybe one other person on here mentioned it.

So are the unvaxxed.

First hand report FWIW.

Why would I need a first hand account when I can get the opinions of ******* Americans, who think Australian soldiers are dragging people from their homes and shoving a gun in their face.

Why would I need a first hand account when I can get the opinions of ******* Americans, who think Australian soldiers are dragging people from their homes and shoving a gun in their face.

What I heard were worries expressed by NT elders associated with the anti fracking movement in the territory (elders whose *en country you are on sunshine) that is opposed to the exploration oif the Beetaloo Basin, wondering why they were seeing people moved off their country while their country is the target of the fracking exploration but why acknowledge that when you can pretend those people are seppo nazis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1637791893994.png

The idea of mandatory vaccinations seems to have broken across political views to some extent.

75%+ is a pretty good mandate for the premier to stick to his guns though. Which makes it difficult for the PM to rage about it from Canberra.

I think Victoria just gave the anti-vaxxer/hesitant/muh freedoms/libertarians the proverbial middle finger.

What I heard were worries expressed by NT elders associated with the anti fracking movement in the territory (elders whose fu**en country you are on sunshine) that is opposed to the exploration oif the Beetaloo Basin, wondering why they were seeing people moved off their country while their country is the target of the fracking exploration but why acknowledge that when you can pretend those people are seppo nazis.

Where is the ******* evidence then?

Are you telling me that Australian soldiers are going through the aboriginal communities, holding kids down and force vaccinating them and not one photo or video was taken?

Do you think so poorly of the ADF that you think they would do that?

These are the same people who in the drop of a hat will go clean up after a cyclone, a bushfire or flood.

Until I see concrete evidence of misconduct I’ll put you in the same boat as those ******* Seppos as a lying anti-vaccine arse clown!

Where is the ******* evidence then?

Are you telling me that Australian soldiers are going through the aboriginal communities, holding kids down and force vaccinating them and not one photo or video was taken?

Do you think so poorly of the ADF that you think they would do that?

These are the same people who in the drop of a hat will go clean up after a cyclone, a bushfire or flood.

Until I see concrete evidence of misconduct I’ll put you in the same boat as those ******* Seppos as a lying anti-vaccine arse clown!
Mate. It’s weird old world if no-one can ask questions or express concern about possible overreach by the armed forces, police, government or corporations without being immediately lumped in with libertarian nutjobs. I’m all for action in the public good but it doesn’t mean everyone needs to perpetually suspend suspicions that are often well founded in previous experience.

Mate. It’s weird old world if no-one can ask questions or express concern about possible overreach by the armed forces, police, government or corporations without being immediately lumped in with libertarian nutjobs. I’m all for action in the public good but it doesn’t mean everyone needs to perpetually suspend suspicions that are often well founded in previous experience.

There is a difference between questioning and flat out accusing ADF members of abuse.

And if you are accusing then you better bloody have something to back you up. There is nothing, nada, zilch to back it up.

I saw one lady, an Australian, claiming that it’s not even the ADF but other people in the same uniforms. So which is it? Is it the ADF or not.

DC79BF88-C3D1-4108-8857-5AF5C515AF18.jpeg

Check this post out. I can blow so many holes in this it’s not funny.

A “soldier” deployed north. North of where? What city? What state?

Multiple units were there. Which ones? A soldier generally has a fair idea of what units they deploy with because if they all deployed together then they usually come from the same base.

They surrounded a community, ok which one? Does the “soldier” not know where he was going on deployment?

If multiple colleagues were disgusted then why didn’t one of them take photos or film something and go to the press? ACA would love that s**t, the ABC would as well.

There is a difference between questioning and flat out accusing ADF members of abuse.

And if you are accusing then you better bloody have something to back you up. There is nothing, nada, zilch to back it up.

I saw one lady, an Australian, claiming that it’s not even the ADF but other people in the same uniforms. So which is it? Is it the ADF or not.

View attachment 1286955

Check this post out. I can blow so many holes in this it’s not funny.

A “soldier” deployed north. North of where? What city? What state?

Multiple units were there. Which ones? A soldier generally has a fair idea of what units they deploy with because if they all deployed together then they usually come from the same base.

They surrounded a community, ok which one? Does the “soldier” not know where he was going on deployment?

If multiple colleagues were disgusted then why didn’t one of them take photos or film something and go to the press? ACA would love that sh*t, the ABC would as well.
1637808234485.png

Pretty typical and scurrilous to paint the ADF as enforcers of a government pogrom against the indigenous communities in the NT.

The facts as detailed by the ADF will be dismissed as false, and around the same buoy we go.

If you want to get angry at something, get angry at this

72172391-A4DE-47B5-8F6A-9ADDCC0DE9B5.png

A quick google search will tell you the address of the business this sign is at.

Someone is using the vaccine mandate as an excuse for racism.

This is really neat. It's exactly the type of health communication that should be widespread and would be effective imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back