News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone hating on people who hold different views from themselves, do everyone a favour and just relax a smidge, it happens, no "they" aren't batshit crazy and you probably still have a bunch in common.

Here are two articles, written by "experts", that don't necessarily represent "opposing" views on a subject, but give very different vibes. If enough people were exposed to these it's easy to see how we'd likely see "opposing" groups form and hating going on all over the place. Yet, sit the authors down and they probably have a ripping conversation about it all and leave on friendly terms.

*I don't know this site, the authors or the wider opinions on the general subject.

I've got a mate who has unfriended every vaccinated person because they are apparently all in on a big conspiracy, refuses to associate with anyone vaccinated because they're 'shedding' and unironically thinks vaccinated people have the 'mark of the beast'.

I can assure you he is batshit ****ing crazy.

I've got a mate who has unfriended every vaccinated person because they are apparently all in on a big conspiracy, refuses to associate with anyone vaccinated because they're 'shedding' and unironically thinks vaccinated people have the 'mark of the beast'.

Do you think he "represents" anything other than himself?

You do realise that is a reasonable question. Obviously it can't happen but it is an unknown. To brush it off like it's jist trolling is equally stupid.

It's a question that is asked for everything you put in your body. This time should be no different.
Must be lovely living in a utopia.
Unfortunately reality is somewhat different so we get a scenario which requires the optimal balance of consideration versus sitting on one's hands.

Asbestos is hazardous however nearly every major intersection has levels of asbestos that are less than desirable due to years of vehicles using asbestos brake pads. What so people avoid walking in the proximity of any major intersection?

Roundup is a castnigen however it also provides a very efficient means of controlling weeds for food production. So we simply stop using Roundup and food production declines?

There has been ample studies so far that prove time and time again that the various covid vaccinations are far less a risk than the actual virus. Also with the known longer term issues actual covid is worse than any vaccination.

It's simply impossible to have longer term data for a vaccine than the actual virus it's been developed to combat.

Did they have mental illness traits before covid?

Yeah he represents a section of batshit crazy nutters who have also been saying and doing the exact same stuff.
and what if from always he was spoken to and treated like and thought of as a reasonable and relatable adult human and he treated and thought of others as reasonable and relatable humans. Even now, given that he seems to be quite extreme but given your past experiences with your mate would you disagree with the idea that in the right setting, with the right build up, with the right participants, with the right crowd and given he has developed no serious illness, he would almost certainly hold a very reasonable conversation even on this topic.

They were lurching rightward and had always been anti vaccination but had gone off the deep end once they started associating with other people of that persuasion.
Poor smoocher

That's sad tbh.

Old CIA Jim was up to some very weird stuff down there, and it is very likely his followers did not drink the kool aid voluntarily.

There’s recordings of the whole thing. The crazy prick recorded everything. You can even listen to the struggle sessions where they try to out woke each other which would end in severe beatings. It’s really quite disturbing.

He was out of his mind, they absolutely drank the kook aid. You can hear them talking about giving it to the children first. When he’s talking to his wife at the end to be strong and give it to the kids because she’s having second thoughts. *en wild stuff. Pretty hard to listen to tbh.

Also, the CIA conspiracy doesn’t hold water imo. There’s nothing that really points to that. Truth is, an eccentric, mildly psychotic charismatic preacher took in the dregs of society in a time when they had nowhere else to go. We’re talking about people like child molesters, addicts, criminals of all kinds, poor black people in a time of rampant racism and poor people in general and gave them something to live for. Slowly he moved away from religion and was all about social equality.

There’s recordings of the whole thing. The crazy prick recorded everything. You can even listen to the struggle sessions where they try to out woke each other which would end in severe beatings. It’s really quite disturbing.

He was out of his mind, they absolutely drank the kook aid. You can hear them talking about giving it to the children first. When he’s talking to his wife at the end to be strong and give it to the kids because she’s having second thoughts. fu**en wild stuff. Pretty hard to listen to tbh.

Also, the CIA conspiracy doesn’t hold water imo. There’s nothing that really points to that. Truth is, an eccentric, mildly psychotic charismatic preacher took in the dregs of society in a time when they had nowhere else to go. We’re talking about people like child molesters, addicts, criminals of all kinds, poor black people in a time of rampant racism and poor people in general and gave them something to live for. Slowly he moved away from religion and was all about social equality.

Have a read of this. It is quite interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well they’ve certainly been very good at giving it to Victoria

Vic has probably caused more outbreaks in NSW than vice versa. When NSW was doing the vast majority of the heavy lifting in terms of bringing in returned travelers the odds were always high that Delta would find its way in there.

Unfortunately reality is somewhat different so we get a scenario which requires the optimal balance of consideration versus sitting on one's hands.

Asbestos is hazardous however nearly every major intersection has levels of asbestos that are less than desirable due to years of vehicles using asbestos brake pads. What so people avoid walking in the proximity of any major intersection?

Roundup is a castnigen however it also provides a very efficient means of controlling weeds for food production. So we simply stop using Roundup and food production declines?

There has been ample studies so far that prove time and time again that the various covid vaccinations are far less a risk than the actual virus. Also with the known longer term issues actual covid is worse than any vaccination.

It's simply impossible to have longer term data for a vaccine than the actual virus it's been developed to combat.
It's not all or nothing though...

People can choose to use roundup and they do.

Believe it or not, sometimes people want to adopt a wait and see approach just in case. And it is a perfectly reasonable approach.

You can literally listen to the “white night” when they drank the poison, it’s pretty rough. The true believers (remember the cult was full of psychos like murderers, the criminally insane) were tasked with guarding everyone and shot anyone trying to flee or held down others and injected the poison into them.

Theres also recordings of mock mass suicides he’d conducted leading up to the event to see how committed they were, that’s all on tape too. He recorded everything. Sitting up on his throne rambling like a madman as he took more and more drugs.

There were a few survivors as well. One of them was Jones’ son, who’s still alive today. Just don’t think they’d stay quiet if the real story was that they were executed by the military.

Haven’t most countries banned roundup now? Monsanto is still going on strong though. The other interesting thing about roundup is that there’s evidence that it’s not working on vegetation like it used to.

Vic has probably caused more outbreaks in NSW than vice versa. When NSW was doing the vast majority of the heavy lifting in terms of bringing in returned travelers the odds were always high that Delta would find its way in there.

Delta didn't come in via returned travellers. It came in via air freight they stuffed up by not mandating vaccines for drivers for air crew. Then they didn't lock down quick enough. Even though their CHO was desperate for it.

Heavy lifting my arse - the only reason NSW was taking more passengers was because hotel quarantine in Victoria was politicised with bullshit lies in 2020 about security guards and the rest.

NSW seeded Victoria multiple times in 2020 and 2021.

Last edited:
You can literally listen to the “white night” when they drank the poison, it’s pretty rough. The true believers (remember the cult was full of psychos like murderers, the criminally insane) were tasked with guarding everyone and shot anyone trying to flee or held down others and injected the poison into them.

Yeah man, that's the point. Lots and lots and lots of folks were shot or forcibly injected rather than drinking it.

The whole brainwashed zombies willingly dying is not how it played out.

That link I gavce gives excellent background on who Jones was before Guyana too.

And why they were so desperate to keep the Congressman silent.

Yeah man, that's the point. Lots and lots and lots of folks were shot or forcibly injected rather than drinking it.

That link I gavce gives excellent background on who Jones was before Guyana too.

Yeah I know who Jones was before he started the people’s temple and the members he lured in and his political sway.

That was a mental time in us history, after the great migration but black people were still unwanted in the North and forced into poverty.

The US government was up to all sorts of whacky stuff, so I spose it can’t be ruled out completely.

I haven’t read this book but I’ve listened to the author interviewed. It’s not about Jonestown but it highlights just how out of control the CIA were.

BA53B9D5-2154-46DA-BA9F-82554940B53E.jpeg

Yeah I know who Jones was before he started the people’s temple and the members he lured in and his political sway.

That was a mental time in us history, after the great migration but black people were still unwanted in the North and forced into poverty.

The US government was up to all sorts of whacky stuff, so I spose it can’t be ruled out completely.

I haven’t read this book but I’ve listened to the author interviewed. It’s not about Jonestown but it highlights just how out of control the CIA were.

View attachment 1292226

There's a tremendous book called Season Of The Witch about San Francisco and Northern California in the 70s.

As you say, completely crazy stuff.

Ryan....

Probably the last US politician who was killed in odd circumstances before Wellstone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back