News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfizer getting ahead of the next curve buying blood cancer company Trillium.

Pfizer getting ahead of the next curve buying blood cancer company Trillium.

They’re a pharmaceutical company. It’s what they do. I don’t understand the point you’re trying to make?

This is pretty interesting. A glimpse at the future for us.

And yeah I know what free west media reputation is. It’s pretty hard to find much reporting on this which is a bit of an eye opener in itself.

This is pretty interesting. A glimpse at the future for us.

And yeah I know what free west media reputation is. It’s pretty hard to find much reporting on this which is a bit of an eye opener in itself.

The local had something as did news.com.au. I checked for the same.reason you did.

Basic gist seems to be that with high vaccination rates they can treat it as another seasonal respiratory illness. Doesn't mean it's not severe however.

The local had something as did news.com.au. I checked for the same.reason you did.

Basic gist seems to be that with high vaccination rates they can treat it as another seasonal respiratory illness. Doesn't mean it's not severe however.

Of course. They’re right that it will lose steam as it evolves, just like the Spanish flu did, but the main thing is the vaccination rate

Two things to consider when looking at Norway:

1) They have a very high vaccination rate (approximately 90% of the population has had at least 1 dose)
2) Their daily cases are relatively low (hovering around 700 total for the entire nation)

Two things to consider when looking at Norway:

1) They have a very high vaccination rate (approximately 90% of the population has had at least 1 dose)
2) Their daily cases are relatively low (hovering around 700 total for the entire nation)
With a population similar to metro Melbourne but more widely dispersed.

That statement gives me great confidence that things will go back to normal once vaccination numbers hit 80% double dose, and importantly that we also have enough vaccines do that everyone who wants one can get jabbed. It’s an important distinction. Can’t just have 80% vaxxed and people on wait lists that want to be vaccinated but can’t because of availability. There needs to be enough for everyone.

They’re a pharmaceutical company. It’s what they do. I don’t understand the point you’re trying to make?
Obviously something he heard in his whack job echo chamber has triggered this irrelevant outburst.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne to hit 80% first dose on Tues.

Further easing of restrictions. A blow to the dictatorists.

Further easing ? Is that like swapping out the two foot dildo Dan's got jammed in Melbourne's arse for an 18 inch one ? :p

Now I did find this somewhat interesting as I don't live within 15km's of 'boatable' water. Then the penny dropped silly as a wheel me. Now I'm no prude but heck you'd have thought " boating " would be one of the last exercises reintroduced.

1632624251409.png

1632624286898.png

So I expect all to participate in some good old fashioned boating and of course upload pics. Its Dan's want I'd suggest.

Nate7- please don't mate I am joking lol

Recede?

The only thing receding is your powers of logical thought.
And my will to live with these anti vaxxers and people making cringeworthy posts in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back