News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some good news coming out of lockdown, I have just enrolled into Biomedicine!! Woohoo

For my elective I wanted to do medical terminology but it went over the limit of how many subjects to do in one semester so I chose understanding digital health!

Some good news coming out of lockdown, I have just enrolled into Biomedicine!! Woohoo

For my elective I wanted to do medical terminology but it went over the limit of how many subjects to do in one semester so I chose understanding digital health!
Congrats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This went down well.🙄

Oh my god wtf wtf wtf hit my brother with a dirt ball, hit my grandmother on her ear with a doughnut, hit my little niece with a radio, throw my dad 8 feet in the air, WHEN CAN THIS GUY GTFO

That's when you know that election is fast approaching.
My first ever vote is NOT GOING TO HIM I already know who I’m backing in and it’s not ‘blindly’ as some prawn looking ass head guy is gonna say

How much do sign language interpreters make when they do them covid press conferences?
If there’s a dollar in it then I could see Chicken Nixon having a crack at it - as a new career path..

I can just picture him standing behind Scomo at a presser and throwing his arms around like Peter Garrett belting out Forgotten Years at an Oil’s concert..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back