News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some friends of my wife (one of whom is a nurse) have left the decision to get the vaccine to their teenage children.

As my wife said, we are a dictatorship, now roll up your sleeve.
Some what of a dictatorship where people can criticise leaders and still walk freely and get paid by the government whilst on our arses in lockdown

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's that sh*t hole Warburton.

Damming the river and flooding the joint would be a definite improvement.

LOL- feel the same way about a few areas myself :p

Warbie as a I believe it's known is ok, only one hour from Melbourne and a world away. The California Redwood plantation is worth a wander with the family. Planted by the then Board of Works circa 1930 to understand something to do with water, not really sure , is though a majestic place.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
As in my family is a dictatorship. Kids under 18 get no choice, sleeves up and stop complaining.

S6ezUK8R_400x400.jpg

Good call. Even this hunk of meat is willing to do his bit.

Question to our NSW posters, is this due to Covid or is it to avoid scrutiny over Gladys' ICAC dealings?

I reckon its got something to do with ICAC.

As well. They basically are shithouse, as bad as the old ALP with Obeid. I often wonder if there has been a goivernment in NSW that wasn't corrupt in some way.

Question to our NSW posters, is this due to Covid or is it to avoid scrutiny over Gladys' ICAC dealings?

She has turned up to a press conference. Banging on about 70% vaccination rates and we'll open up. This will be ****ed.

I reckon its got something to do with ICAC.

As well. They basically are shithouse, as bad as the old ALP with Obeid. I often wonder if there has been a goivernment in NSW that wasn't corrupt in some way.

Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back