Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelli

Club Legend
Mar 4, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
She has turned up to a press conference. Banging on about 70% vaccination rates and we'll open up. This will be f’ed.
It's basically a threat. She is essentially saying get vaccinated now, or don't complain to me in three weeks time when you catch covid. I hope 100% of people have at least had the opportunity for the jab by then.

So am not sure how many flu suffers are actually on here . I am one and cop it freaking bad . Face full of Coldsores , temp of its head, like need a cold shower to bring it down . Vomiting brain fog , and then when the fever breaks you may as well tip 5 litres of water on the bed.
So my question is did those flu’s have a name then? Or was that just a common flu ? Honestly curious

Have you been tested for Herpes? :stern look

That is HSV-1 variant, not the genital STD which is HSV-2. Cold sores are still from the Herpes family and are treated with the same medication.

“Her heart was too pure for this cruel world and God decided he needed another beautiful angel on his side,” they wrote of Kali.

No, her heart was too pure for dumb anti-vax parents. Get vaccinated, don't kill your kids.

gustev

Club Legend
Mar 30, 2008
north of melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Athletics
Seriously though TAO, you might be getting a nasty version of shingles there.....Can get pretty crook with that, and you can get them on the face.....

EDIT, and also explore Tas's hypothesis as well.

Double edit:

Non rash symptoms of shingles may be

• Fever
  • Headache
  • Sensitivity to light
  • Fatigue

Last edited:

B4Bear

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
1631672647629.png

Have you been tested for Herpes? :stern look

That is HSV-1 variant, not the genital STD which is HSV-2. Cold sores are still from the Herpes family and are treated with the same medication.
I have it 😭 when I was younger I used to get them bad on my face and near my eye, the Royal children’s said it could have made me blind because it was so close to my eye. They had to import shingles cream to get them away.

I take lysine now if I feel one coming on! Works wonders hardly get them anymore

I have it 😭 when I was younger I used to get them bad on my face and near my eye, the Royal children’s said it could have made me blind because it was so close to my eye. They had to import shingles cream to get them away.

I take lysine now if I feel one coming on! Works wonders hardly get them anymore

Yeah, they are dirt common. They pop up generally when your immune system gets distracted fighting off something else like a cold or flu, I think 65% of people or something absurdly high like that have HSV-1 but it doesn't express itself in cold sores, it just hits some people harder than others, easier to treat it with appropriate medication.

Yeah, they are dirt common. They pop up generally when your immune system gets distracted fighting off something else like a cold or flu, I think 65% of people or something absurdly high like that have HSV-1 but it doesn't express itself in cold sores, it just hits some people harder than others, easier to treat it with appropriate medication.
Yeah 100% like it’s very common and nothing to be ashamed about. Can also be caused by stress as well! Even cracked lip skin 💔💔

It's basically a threat. She is essentially saying get vaccinated now, or don't complain to me in three weeks time when you catch covid. I hope 100% of people have at least had the opportunity for the jab by then.
No they haven't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Themanbun

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Seriously though TAO, you might be getting a nasty version of shingles there.....Can get pretty crook with that, and you can get them on the face.....

EDIT, and also explore Tas's hypothesis as well.

Double edit:

Non rash symptoms of shingles may be

• Fever
  • Headache
  • Sensitivity to light
  • Fatigue

Shingles usually develop along nerve roots don't they? Usually one side of the body too.

Not sure that will help. Just feel a little uneasy about the decision and I'm not too sure why. Is it over the top?
I guess it will force them to drive into the city. The cops then just have to look out for cars with stupid stickers on them like ‘God is my vaccine’, ‘MAGA’, ‘Covid is a hoax’ etc etc.

I guess it will force them to drive into the city. The cops then just have to look out for cars with stupid stickers on them like ‘God is my vaccine’, ‘MAGA’, ‘Covid is a hoax’ etc etc.
Make them drive into the city. Booze and Drug buses on every major route in and while they are doing that fine anyone without a valid reason to be there. They'll more than cover the cost of the ppe they need.

I post at a site with one person who will be there. None of those stickers would apply to them as far as I can tell. They haven't been there that long. maybe the COVID is a hoax one. They reckon its not bad enough to be proportional to our response to it.

Not sure that will help. Just feel a little uneasy about the decision and I'm not too sure why. Is it over the top?

Daresay if previous protests demonstrated some form of being COVID safe they might have resisted, but it's clear enough people through their own personal experiences, reasonably or unreasonably, aren't capable of sound judgement at the present time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back