News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Got mild Covid end of April. Still getting new symptoms today as I march towards the official 12 week mark of long Covid. The latest is feeling like a can’t breath.

Ducking terrible virus.

It's ****ed mate. I'm basically on COPD meds for the foreseeable future. Take care of yourself.

And you know, the people dying daily or living with long term health impacts...

Yeah of course. I’m off to bury my sister today actually. She had cancer, it was an infection that got her in the end, but the cancer weakened her and then she had a fall and got some kind of infection.

Life’s too short to keep on worrying about a virus with such a small mortality risk.

Yeah of course. I’m off to bury my sister today actually. She had cancer, it was an infection that got her in the end, but the cancer weakened her and then she had a fall and got some kind of infection.

Life’s too short to keep on worrying about a virus with such a small mortality risk.

Condolences mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to hear the news. Sincere condolences Val.

Ah s**t man, sad to hear, hope you going ok.

I just want today to be over

Sincerest condolences mate. Bloody hell that’s rough. Is this your sister we’ve discussed via PM?

As for Covid, I’ve recently clocked up my 7th bout due to the immunosuppressant drugs I’m on. Bad throat and cough and otherwise just a full on cold. No probs.

Very sorry to hear of that. All the best to you and your family.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back