North Melbourne
1642642933895.png

Ligma

Poohead
Suspended
Dec 15, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How come the government has changed it so that I can’t claim the pandemic leave payment when I’m not even getting paid my student allowance this fortnight!

I’m losing over 1k in my work pay period from not working. It’s really unfair.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
just heard that my dad found out today he has the covid, 2 rat tests in succession both positive, he is in his 80 and had booster shot earlier this week, reckons he had some cold like symptoms but cant say if they were from the booster of earlier onset of covid, just releaved at the moment it doesnt seem to be kncking him round , hopefully the next few days will be no worse for him.

i was going to stay there tonight as i play golf across the road fore where he lives but told him yesterday that i was to busy and told our golf teams captain that i was unavailabe.

krakouers

#Nepotism
Sep 13, 2011
People's Independent Republic of Perth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Claremont
just heard that my dad found out today he has the covid, 2 rat tests in succession both positive, he is in his 80 and had booster shot earlier this week, reckons he had some cold like symptoms but cant say if they were from the booster of earlier onset of covid, just releaved at the moment it doesnt seem to be kncking him round , hopefully the next few days will be no worse for him.

i was going to stay there tonight as i play golf across the road fore where he lives but told him yesterday that i was to busy and told our golf teams captain that i was unavailabe.
Hope he shakes it off quickly mate :thumbsu:

Ligma

Poohead
Suspended
Dec 15, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Hope all is well!

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Does it matter? They're still dead.

It does matter to an extent. On the 31st of December, there were 54 people with Covid in Victoria's ICUs. Not a single one of them was fully vaccinated. I have also seen data from NSW which shows that the unvaccinated are more than 20 times more likely to end up in the ICU than those that are vaccinated. We would be in a far better place in terms of the stress on our healthcare system if there weren't a cohort of obstinate arseholes who refuse to believe in science and more often than not actively spread misinformation.

krakouers

#Nepotism
Sep 13, 2011
People's Independent Republic of Perth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Claremont
so far his main concern appears to be he wont be able to put his bets on, iam hoping thats still the case for the next 4 days,
Old man is in a Moonboot for a few week due to surgery, healing well but driving Mum up the wall as he can’t go and do things himself

Gasometer

Pretty pretty goooood!
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
WA wow oh wow

Aside from everything else what does this mean for Eagles and the Dockers?

It’s looking possible they may be coming over here if this continues?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ry009

Premium Platinum
Aug 26, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MMA

Hearts to hearts

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
Yeah think they said peak for NSW/VIC was late Jan - early Feb. Hopefully it's a downward trend and the start of this campaigner burning out once and for all.
Would be very nice, although I’m not sure how they can have confidence in current numbers given how hard it is to get tested in both states. Fingers crossed.

blackshadow

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 24, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Team WADA
Would be very nice, although I’m not sure how they can have confidence in current numbers given how hard it is to get tested in both states. Fingers crossed.
Had no problem getting the family tested yesterday morning following outbreak at childcare.

Results back about 5am this morning. Daughter tested positive (she's fine) so we're now in day 2 of iso.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad