News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

A little?

Dude is Lot's wife.

He’s wheeled out by all the anti vaccine crowd as proof that mRNA is a scourge in humanity.

He made the claim that it makes symptoms worse.

Demonstrably false.

He’s wheeled out by all the anti vaccine crowd as proof that mRNA is a scourge in humanity.

Demonstrably false.
He hasn't been involved in mRNA vaccine development in over 20 years and claims to be THE expert. Building on others research he found a mechanism for RNA delivery in the 80's and claims his further research was then stolen by the company he worked for in the early 90's. Since then there have be numerous advances in the field by numerous researchers and organisations which have led to the development of these demonstrably safe and demonstrably effective vaccines, and he claims to be their inventor. The ******* gall of the dude.

Last edited:
What took you so long?

How about sheeting the blame to where it belongs. The leader of the Opposition has zero say or power in this.

He has been deliberately sidelined by the government since this has started. Attacking him yet allowing #scottyfrommarketing to slip through unscathed is a tad unfair in my book.

The Liberal Party's neo-con dreamscape come true.

Now they can use this as an example of how private industry can provide all important medical interventions.

Bizarre comment given both sides of politics are committed to a combined public and private health system and combined public and private distribution of testing and vaccinations. I get that this thread has gone political, but at least try to not just make sh!t up.

Demonstrably false.

He made the claim a few weeks ago that we need to be careful with going crazy with booster shots because it can be counter productive. Was lambasted for it. Now it’s in the New York Times.

Salty or not, he definitely should be part of the conversation considering he’s one of the most qualified people in the world to discuss it.

Well I found a rapid test and I aint got the covid. A lady friend had one, told me to pull into her driveway and she came out in denim short shorts and gardening gloves.

I thought bugger this and got out an sat on her front lawn. She stated omg you've got the covid. I of course slumped to the ground and started flapping around like a fish out of water- ring everyone please, i doubt i'll make it.

Shut up dickhead I was joking you're fine . She isn't very nice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I found a rapid test and I aint got the covid. A lady friend had one, told me to pull into her driveway and she came out in denim short shorts and gardening gloves.

I thought bugger this and got out an sat on her front lawn. She stated omg you've got the covid. I of course slumped to the ground and started flapping around like a fish out of water- ring everyone please, i doubt i'll make it.

Shut up dickhead I was joking you're fine . She isn't very nice.
What's the name of this position? Asking for a friend.

Those exemptions include:

An acute major medical condition such as undergoing a major surgery

Any serious adverse event attributed to a previous dose of a COVID-19 vaccine

Evidence of a PCR-confirmed COVID-19 infection in the previous six months

If the person is a risk to themselves or others during the vaccination process due to a developmental or mental health disorder.

Which one Novak?

Elective surgeries now being reduced to urgent only apparently. Is this true?

People forget when they demand a return to complete normality that unfortunately the hospital and medical system, one of the most important aspects to quality of life in this country, doesn't get that choice or luxury.

yes, that announcement is coming. Will be short lived this time. I’m guessing 2-3 months.

Those exemptions include:

An acute major medical condition such as undergoing a major surgery

Any serious adverse event attributed to a previous dose of a COVID-19 vaccine

Evidence of a PCR-confirmed COVID-19 infection in the previous six months

If the person is a risk to themselves or others during the vaccination process due to a developmental or mental health disorder.

Which one Novak?
Crowd drawing anti-vaxxer multi-millionaire *******.

******* hell. I feel sorry for poor people with families. Could be $120+ just to test their family. That's more than a week's worth of food for some families. The whole thing is f’ed and one of the most abject failures in leadership ever seen since the last one in this pandemic.

I'm not even shocked anymore at this point. Just stooping to new lows frequently now. I've become really cynical over the last few years.

The Liberal Party's neo-con dreamscape come true.

Now they can use this as an example of how private industry can provide all important medical interventions.
Heaven help us if Twiggy Forest decides to reach out to his CCP mates to "donate" a few more millions of dollars worth like he did with PPE.

How about sheeting the blame to where it belongs. The leader of the Opposition has zero say or power in this.

He has been deliberately sidelined by the government since this has started. Attacking him yet allowing #scottyfrommarketing to slip through unscathed is a tad unfair in my book.

Not intending to be unfair, just bewildered that it took him so long to make this clear statement. I loathe Morrison & the Liberals and come to this as an ALP voter. Free universal access to RATs from my perspective was a no brainer for the ALP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back