News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread IV

This is literally how I spend my quarantine, ngl it’s super fun.
image.jpg

Is that set up so you are racing the guys on the laptop?
I’m running an application called zwift which is basically a virtual riding/running platform. You can race but at the moment I’m just doing an endurance workout, and currently Tour De Zwift is on but I haven’t signed up

Have you got a sore butt yet? :stern look
Sore is an understatement, even with my padded shorts, more sore than doing other things :stern look

You will have developed calluses from the seat by the time you finish the tour. Once these form you will be able to ride anywhere without pain.
Right now I have bruises on my sit bones 🥲 im not doing the tour cause I’m inexperienced

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He lied on his travel documents and didn't meet the requirement for a medical exemption. The minister had no choice really. He had to uphold the laws.
I agree but that wasn't the official reason. Public health risk was the official reason. Which is bollocks. Probably hesetent to suggest he wasn't completely honest on his application given his high profile?

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’m running an application called zwift which is basically a virtual riding/running platform. You can race but at the moment I’m just doing an endurance workout, and currently Tour De Zwift is on but I haven’t signed up
Lots of people used to post segments on Strava from zwiftland which was a fictious circuit rendered somewhere in the ocean.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Right now I have bruises on my sit bones 🥲 im not doing the tour cause I’m inexperienced
Sold a bike to a young bloke I knew through a friend with a running background who hit the roads on said bike with a couple of big rides. He said he could hardly sit down without discomfort for a week. Actually had an average speed of round 26kmh which is very strong off the bat.

Sold a bike to a you my bike I knew through a friend with a running background who hit the roads on said bike with a couple of big rides. He said he could hardly sit down without discomfort for a week.
This s**t hurts 🥲🥲🥲🥲

Not my area of expertise but that’s a dietary issue
Thank you for your reply, you are truely so respectful for taking 10 seconds out of your night to reply to me😍

Back