News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

p.s. Liggers, how you going ?
Doing ok right now! Last night was the worst sleep I have ever got, usually I’m a grannie and sleep so early but my eyes just wouldn’t stay shut even though I was so tired, I was also hot and then freezing. Around 3:45 I finally got sleep. It’s just this fatigue that’s killing me.

I was thinking also after I get neg to visit the doctor just for a checkup

so far his main concern appears to be he wont be able to put his bets on, iam hoping thats still the case for the next 4 days,
spoke to him earlier, he now has flu like symptoms kicking in, but otherwise said it doesnt feel any worse than he remembers flu like ialments in the past. also bothered he couldnt get to the corner shop to buy fridays paper with the form guide in it. i said i wold drop by and get paper, but he said he is working on a new system where he watches the racing channer on fri mornings now where they review the weekends races.

i suppose at least he has his priorities in order :think:
:think:

1642723305749.png

How long before this piece of idiocy dressed up as public policy is rescinded?

At what point are these morons going to realise that if the public have zero confidence in their safety, the economy will struggle to recover.

The RATs is possibly the best and long term cheapest method of convincing the public that the government is actually looking out for them.

Thanks for posting - I do enjoy statistics. Of course it is terribly sad anyone dies from covid. Or anything else. My Ma lived to 83 and they told me what she died from and tbh- I wasn't interested.

The average age of men living til 78.1 is a worry imo. It also must be a huge concern for anyone with other serious health concerns as it seems COVID is knocking them off at a fairly brisk pace.

Judging by the rest of the world we'll have reduced restrictions soon enough. And gee that is a lot of additional cancer deaths.

Again I appreciate your post.

West Coast Eagles forward Jack Darling barred from club after refusing COVID-19 vaccination​

"West Coast forward Jack Darling has become the first WA player to refuse to get vaccinated, with the premiership player not allowed at the club until he changes his mind.

Darling was a notable absentee at training today, with the club releasing a statement shortly after the players hit the track.

All WA players were required to have had their first COVID-19 vaccination by today.

“Star West Coast Eagles forward Jack Darling has not adhered to the AFL’s COVID-19 training and playing mandates and therefore – under the AFL rules – he will be unable to attend the club’s facility at Mineral Resources Park and by extension any club training sessions,” a statement from West Coast said.

“While Jack will take some time to assess his future he will train independently of the remainder of the squad.

“The club will continue to support Jack as he contemplates his options and is optimistic that he will return to build on his outstanding career to date.

“While the club does respect the right to personal choice it also supports the protocols put in place by the AFL and Governments – both Federal and State – as they navigate their way through this persistent and challenging pandemic.

“Neither the club nor Jack will make any further comment on the matter.”

It is being reported that midfielder Tim Kelly only received his first vaccination on Wednesday."

View attachment 1314040

How long before this piece of idiocy dressed up as public policy is rescinded?

At what point are these morons going to realise that if the public have zero confidence in their safety, the economy will struggle to recover.

The RATs is possibly the best and long term cheapest method of convincing the public that the government is actually looking out for them.
Pretty simple. Our pollies have pretty much given up now. Too hard for them to implement things that people don't want to do. It's only the media that's extracting some level of response out of them now. You can tell "Mission Statement Morrison" is 3 months from an election and not 3 years by his meaningless rhetoric.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An interesting twist reportedly, according to the Guardian (Aus Edition)...

More about the company in their own words...

At QuantBioRes, we work in utilizing unique and novel Resonant Recognition Model (RRM).

The RRM is a biophysical model based on findings that certain periodicities/frequencies within the distribution of energies of free electrons along the protein are critical for protein biological function and interaction with protein receptors and other targets.

The RRM technology enables these characteristic frequencies, which are electromagnetic in nature, to be identified for each biological function/interaction. Once the characteristic frequency for biological function is identified, it is possible to analyze protein biological function/interaction, predict bioactive mutations and design de novo bioactive peptides with desired biological function, as well as to predict the electromagnetic frequency which can interfere with certain protein activity.

These predictions can be used for design of treatments for viral diseases and resistant bacteria.

And this is a news.com article on the company...

Last edited:

At QuantBioRes, we work in utilizing unique and novel Resonant Recognition Model (RRM).

The RRM is a biophysical model based on findings that certain periodicities/frequencies within the distribution of energies of free electrons along the protein are critical for protein biological function and interaction with protein receptors and other targets.

The RRM technology enables these characteristic frequencies, which are electromagnetic in nature, to be identified for each biological function/interaction. Once the characteristic frequency for biological function is identified, it is possible to analyze protein biological function/interaction, predict bioactive mutations and design de novo bioactive peptides with desired biological function, as well as to predict the electromagnetic frequency which can interfere with certain protein activity.

These predictions can be used for design of treatments for viral diseases and resistant bacteria.

That’s Pete Evans lamp material.

Identification of electromagnetic frequencies....

* me sideways....

Can somebody please say peptides...

Bugger me. Ch.7 news showing a bottle shop and lotto agent selling R.A.T.'s

Something very, very wrong in this country when this happens.
Quite the opposite Mr Hoju
Nothing makes me prouder than seeing a man do his bit for his fellow man AND get ready to get himself half pissed at the same time
Brings a tear to a dinky di eye

Bugger me. Ch.7 news showing a bottle shop and lotto agent selling R.A.T.'s

Something very, very wrong in this country when this happens.
Just had a look at findarat.com.au.
Lots of chemists as you’d expect, the Nails & Lashes Salon or the Concrete Jointing Systems places selling tests was a bit unexpected.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back