News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Sadly, elite athletes have been having great issues for some time.

Here's KB talking about it after four players had heart issues in 2018.

The ******* article being shared by idiots linked Hunter Biden to it.

'Partisan'.
So what.

There's a simple way to determine how bad covid vaccines are for young men - watch the AFL this year. If a few vaccinated players (who weren't infected ideally) go down with heart issues after not having them beforehand (ie like sleevo) then there is obviously more risk involved than we realised if not its all good. The AFL is a small pond, if something is up it will be there for all to see.

AS for Hunter Biden - * him, or Trumps or Clinton's kids. These privileged American artistocratic *s can all go * themselves as far as I'm concerned. My default position is they're all criminals and * them.

Biden or Trump ... what's the difference?

Biden is encouraging covid relief funds to be spent on military equipment for US cops right now. OF course his son is a criminal and did all that s**t and even if he didn't well * him anyway. His dad is a racist lying dog.

I kind of hope Joe has explosive fatal diarrhea while he's giving a speech soon. Thought the same thing about the last campaigner too.

As chronic covid is around the corner. i wonder if new drug treatments will become available.

Mum of a friend of mine died on Good Friday - after a few days of seeming ok with Covid, she suddenly declined, collapsed at home, ambulance was called but she couldn’t be revived. Just an awful reminder that the daily numbers we’ve got used to are people who leave devastated families. Take care, everyone.

Mum of a friend of mine died on Good Friday - after a few days of seeming ok with Covid, she suddenly declined, collapsed at home, ambulance was called but she couldn’t be revived. Just an awful reminder that the daily numbers we’ve got used to are people who leave devastated families. Take care, everyone.
Sad story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the change in the Melbourne weather, has anyone else copped the flu in the last week? I feel like I've been absolutely smashed with it. My nose and eyes have been like a tap the last few days.

Already tested for Rona and it's come up negative each time.

With the change in the Melbourne weather, has anyone else copped the flu in the last week? I feel like I've been absolutely smashed with it. My nose and eyes have been like a tap the last few days.

Im vaxed a few weeks ago and my doctor said then they had seen quite a few cases already, more so than last year. Took an elderly neighbour to get his yesterday to a different place and was told the same - lots around already and a virus with similar symptoms as well. Unless you have been tested it may not be the flu.

I got me the Rona. Sux baws.

Really tough shift tonight. Old lady with dementia and covid just wailing all through the night. Obviously in pain and hurting. The noise only silenced when she starts to cough her guts out and then it's back to it. I'm only here for a day, no idea how these nurses do it.
You want to say something, you want to do something about it but you can't. All you can do is keep your head up and keep you eyes on the clock until your shift is over.

After 2 years and 1 month since my OP, it’s finally got me.

The Sky Is Falling Reaction GIF

i have had similar all though more mild symptoms at same time wife had covid, 4 tests over 7 days all negative,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back