News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

i have had similar all though more mild symptoms at same time wife had covid, 4 tests over 7 days all negative,
My mum (in her late 70s) been in bed with that flu for weeks. Definitely not covid, in fact it sounds worse.

Been locked up with my best little mate since monday arvo. He was as poorly as I've ever seen him, but was ticketyboo the next day - obviously still testing positive. It's been a long week. Monday arvo still seems like a month away.

With the change in the Melbourne weather, has anyone else copped the flu in the last week? I feel like I've been absolutely smashed with it. My nose and eyes have been like a tap the last few days.

Already tested for Rona and it's come up negative each time.
Yep. Haven't even been out of the house much either. 99 per cent sure there's some virus that comes out of dormancy in our bodies every time the weather shifts

LOL. What a farce.

Don’t worry mate, tga is on it, we’ll get the ok in no time…

Mate, we were out of jail tomorrow, I have tested negative all week until this morning!! Not sure how many nerf wars I have left in me. Nevermind the lego pieces and toy soldiers all over the floor that makes night time not the best time to walk around.

Mate, we were out of jail tomorrow, I have tested negative all week until this morning!! Not sure how many nerf wars I have left in me. Nevermind the lego pieces and toy soldiers all over the floor that makes night time not the best time to walk around.
Well at least it’s fun times. I am two weeks in with symptoms that just don’t want to reduce. Took Woof for a bit of walk this morning and felt like rubbish afterwards.
Dunno where I would be without triple vaccination.

Well at least it’s fun times. I am two weeks in with symptoms that just don’t want to reduce. Took Woof for a bit of walk this morning and felt like rubbish afterwards.
Dunno where I would be without triple vaccination.
I had a shitty old fever last night and was slow to get going this morning, but now I feel, well, I would go to work feeling like this. I would play footy feeling like this. Just had a pcr ..... I live in hope:)

I had a shitty old fever last night and was slow to get going this morning, but now I feel, well, I would go to work feeling like this. I would play footy feeling like this. Just had a pcr ..... I live in hope:)
Oh yeh think I have had 3 nights where I haven’t woken up in a sweat.

I look at my Fitbit sleep data and the sweats correspond with REM which is probably when I am having mares about Norths backline

legoshark.PNG

Oh yeh think I have had 3 nights where I haven’t woken up in a sweat.

I look at my Fitbit sleep data and the sweats correspond with REM which is probably when I am having mares about Norths backline
Yeah, the stressometer on my watch was a bit mental too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back