Other Teams
"Goddess"
National Coronavirus Information Hotline
1800 020 080

Some very helpful links:-

Official Govt Coronavirus App now available on the App Store

Official Govt Coronavirus App on Google Play for Android

New Government WhatsApp feature

New Stay at Home Directions - Victoria (PDF)

Coronavirus (COVID-19) and your rights

Worldwide Stats

REAL TIME REPORT:-

COVID-19 in Victoria - Updated Daily:-

SBS multilingual Coronavirus news and information portal:-

Last edited:

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
What does that mean 81?
It means I have long term ongoing health complications as a result of COVID.

This thing has had a profound impact on my life and the worry is I'll never be the same again. It's great Australia has escaped relatively unscathed compared to many other countries but the downside to that is most people here don't realise how debilitating this disease can be if you're unlucky enough to have got it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jabba73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2009
Echuca
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Vixens

This thing has had a profound impact on my life and the worry is I'll never be the same again. It's great Australia has escaped relatively unscathed compared to many other countries but the downside to that is most people here don't realise how debilitating this disease can be if you're unlucky enough to have got it.
Good luck with your recovery, thanks for sharing.

Too often we believe the problem is out there somewhere and it isn’t until it effects someone we know that it hits home.

Hope people don’t become complacent and this should be a timely warning to take it seriously

BigBreakfast

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow

Take care 81. Wishing you the best for a full recovery in the fullness of time. Keep safe everyone.

Aphrodite

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"

Victoria has reintroduced mandatory mask rules, reduced the number of people allowed in homes and paused an increase on the number of people allowed in offices after a hotel quarantine worker contracted COVID-19.
From 11:59pm on Wednesday, private gatherings will be limited to 15 people and masks will become mandatory in indoor settings.

It follows the diagnosis of a 26-year-old hotel quarantine worker, who had been serving as a resident support officer as part of the Australian Open quarantine program.

Jeremias

Sep 26, 2004
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
MUFC, LAL, PSG
Although this could have happened at any HQ, I think the Australian open was an unnecessary risk to the community
Love the tennis but I tend to agree.

Having said that, I think we've now got the structures in place to control things, and the reality is this probably could have happened with any incoming traveller.

And i'm back to wearing my mask in the office.
And I'm back to not thinking about going into the office.

Haven't been to the office since late March.

Remove this Banner Ad