Other Teams
"Goddess"
National Coronavirus Information Hotline
1800 020 080

Some very helpful links:-

Official Govt Coronavirus App now available on the App Store

Official Govt Coronavirus App on Google Play for Android

New Government WhatsApp feature

New Stay at Home Directions - Victoria (PDF)

Coronavirus (COVID-19) and your rights

Worldwide Stats

REAL TIME REPORT:-

COVID-19 in Victoria - Updated Daily:-

SBS multilingual Coronavirus news and information portal:-

Last edited:

SurreyBlue

Norm Smith Medallist
May 1, 2002
AFL Club
Carlton
Unfortunately, 5 days too long. Should have called it last week. Hopefully it doesn't expand from here. When will we learn that international visitors isolating won't work. They should be isolating and testing at home before boarding for travel and then testing and isolating again......

Last edited:

Earls Smother

Team Captain
Oct 4, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
And please stay the fu** there, another border crossing fiasco is not wanted or needed.
Must be Friday with a nice weekend of weather coming up :think:

All of a sudden there is a surge of interest in needing accommodation.

I don't want the bloody border shut again, but you can see why they have to do it.

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I'm seriously flat as fu**. Anxiety is peaaaaking.
As a long time sufferer of depression/anxiety and depression I am sending you empathy and positive thoughts/energy, my advice is to just to take the latest lockdown one day at the time, try not focus on the future, but the now.

Try and not let future (and mostly false) fears of what lies ahead affect you mentally, all we can do is focus on the here and now.

I am actually in the Melbourne CBD right now, everything is just Jim Dandy. No one is panicking or going HAM.

Just remember that Antarctica aside, we live in the safest continent in world with regards to COVID. .
5Switch off Facebook/Twitter/Instagram for a while, and just chillax with the kids and HBF .
I myself am going through a Will Ferrell film festival over the next few days myself.

5 days will pass in a blink of an eye, especially if you enjoy Will Ferrell movies 👍👍👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MrsEddieBetts

Mumma Mebbie
Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
Everyone I know times are tough financially but if you have a few spare bucks please think of your local hospo venue. We’ve all ordered up massively in anticipation of a big valentines weekend and with only 8 hours notice of lockdown we can’t cancel the produce deliveries. I’m sure you’ll be able to snap up a good deal so treat yourselves to take out and order directly with the venue where possible.

Remove this Banner Ad