Mega Thread COVID-19 Carlton & the AFL - NO POLITICS/NO RELIGION/NO CONSPIRACIES ETC

Remove this Banner Ad

Good news for Regional Vic ...

Eh6tWnHUYAAig9-

I'm so jealous
Border restrictions still in force here and we have 10 in our family (down from 12 last week).

Other than 5 visitors to our house, nothing changes for us, still cannot go and visit anyone else.

School was always due back next term

Border restrictions still in force here and we have 10 in our family (down from 12 last week).

Other than 5 visitors to our house, nothing changes for us, still cannot go and visit anyone else.

We can't even have 5 visitors and we're still trapped to within 5km of our houses. So yep I'm jealous.

We can't even have 5 visitors and we're still trapped to within 5km of our houses. So yep I'm jealous.
Just pointing out we are still trapped at home or we break the rules, we cannot gather anywhere else with even one more person than our family.

Unless we have visitors, or half the family misses out by staying home, nothing changes.

I can only have 1 nominated visitor. :'(

I miss my family!

Just pointing out we are still trapped at home or we break the rules, we cannot gather anywhere else with even one more person than our family.

Unless we have visitors, or half the family misses out by staying home, nothing changes.
It sucks jab but at least you can have visitors (we can have zero) or take it in turns to take half the family out (not an option).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Gladys comes to the party pretty quickly now re the border?

Commiserations on the loss of your 2 family members. Or is it a survival of the fittest type arrangement at your place?

Surely Gladys comes to the party pretty quickly now re the border?

Commiserations on the loss of your 2 family members. Or is it a survival of the fittest type arrangement at your place?
Family size fluctuates due to foster kids coming and going.

NSW is looking at a border bubble which should have been the case all along. Been chaos for no good reason

Love your work Aph, it has been a tough gig bringing all the news in here, been an invaluable resource for us.

Thank you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back