Mega Thread COVID-19 Carlton & the AFL - NO POLITICS/NO RELIGION/NO CONSPIRACIES ETC

Remove this Banner Ad

And please stay the fu** there, another border crossing fiasco is not wanted or needed.

Must be Friday with a nice weekend of weather coming up :think:

All of a sudden there is a surge of interest in needing accommodation.

I don't want the bloody border shut again, but you can see why they have to do it.

I'm seriously flat as fu**. Anxiety is peaaaaking.

As a long time sufferer of depression/anxiety and depression I am sending you empathy and positive thoughts/energy, my advice is to just to take the latest lockdown one day at the time, try not focus on the future, but the now.

Try and not let future (and mostly false) fears of what lies ahead affect you mentally, all we can do is focus on the here and now.

I am actually in the Melbourne CBD right now, everything is just Jim Dandy. No one is panicking or going HAM.

Just remember that Antarctica aside, we live in the safest continent in world with regards to COVID. .
5Switch off Facebook/Twitter/Instagram for a while, and just chillax with the kids and HBF .
I myself am going through a Will Ferrell film festival over the next few days myself.

5 days will pass in a blink of an eye, especially if you enjoy Will Ferrell movies 👍👍👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Favourite relative No.2 just dropped dead, and suddenly no direct flights into Tulla, so have to bounce through Brizzy & Sydney, to land at bloody Avalon 8 hours later, do the same thing on return, and then 14 days of quarantine back here.

....think I might just send flowers instead.

Everyone I know times are tough financially but if you have a few spare bucks please think of your local hospo venue. We’ve all ordered up massively in anticipation of a big valentines weekend and with only 8 hours notice of lockdown we can’t cancel the produce deliveries. I’m sure you’ll be able to snap up a good deal so treat yourselves to take out and order directly with the venue where possible.

Favourite relative No.2 just dropped dead, and suddenly no direct flights into Tulla, so have to bounce through Brizzy & Sydney, to land at bloody Avalon 8 hours later, do the same thing on return, and then 14 days of quarantine back here.

Hey Stig, sorry for your loss. This really sucks.

Condolences Stig

Remove this Banner Ad

Back