Coronavirus/COVID-19

Remove this Banner Ad

Very funny Mr Jones.

Aren't you the same guy (or gal) that couldn't help but contribute to this very thread with the likes of 'Dictator Dan' and other childish insults?

There are countless threads for football talk. This is clearly not one of them.

HAHAHAHHA oh man I forgot this was the guy who kept posting about Dictator Dan and his pig-headed golf ban

OMG Woolies has my huge bag of Lindt chocolate balls back down to $10 - half price. I might have to buy 10 bags to get them delivered since minimum delivery is $99. That would be worth the $15 delivery fee, right? This flu has really complicated my life decisions.

OMG Woolies has my huge bag of Lindt chocolate balls back down to $10 - half price. I might have to buy 10 bags to get them delivered since minimum delivery is $99. That would be worth the $15 delivery fee, right? This flu has really complicated my life decisions.
10 bags? That's 3.37kg of Lindt balls!
1590567237181.png

Dear Admins,

Please ban dogwatch for posting a RL picture of me. I do not know where he got it from, but I am sure that he had the help of a few other posters. I shall not name names. I am a bigger person than that. errr...

Dear Admins,

Please ban dogwatch for posting a RL picture of me. I do not know where he got it from, but I am sure that he had the help of a few other posters. I shall not name names. I am a bigger person than that. errr...
Ah, Chicage, you've lost a lot of weight. The slimmed down look suits you

93? Matthew Mansfield - a Tasmanian. Not sure why he didn't play longer, played finals in 92, nice skills. A lefty - Bevo would have loved him!
I remember he broke his leg which was drscribed at the time as similar to a car accudent break.

Im not even sure what that means but i remember it being described that way.

He was a good wingman for axe when they were on the juice. Similar to vander and harvey.

I remember he broke his leg which was drscribed at the time as similar to a car accudent break.

Im not even sure what that means but i remember it being described that way.

He was a good wingman for axe when they were on the juice. Similar to vander and harvey.

You’re thinking of Adrian Campbell. Broken leg ruined his career, he tried to come back as a defender, had a short stint at Melbourne, but never recovered.

Aaargh, was sure I'd included him in the list, thanks.

Hard to rate, and in some cases separate, some of those ruckmen I listed (or missed!).

I'd probably say Dempsey, Wynd and Purser as my top 3, with Darcy, Hudson and Minson close behind.

Roughead and Boyd, while brief in their ruck careers, probably almost in that company for their 4 weeks in late 2016 alone!

Even harder to rate rucks further back in time, but Ware, Olliver, Stevens and Schultz were handy in their day as well - 2 Brownlows, a premiership
and 2 captain-coaches not a bad record, let alone B&Fs and state representation.
Dunkley was handy at times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ian Salmon as well. We missed Dyson Heppell and Jarryd Roughead with the old zoning system finished.

Leongatha is still a small town with 2 pubs. Pretty good VFL/AFL output per capita.

Just remembered Gary Walpole (Wappa to his team mates) from the early 80s. Came to the Dogs the same year as Steve Wallis. Another very talented Leongatha product.

Just remembered Gary Walpole (Wappa to his team mates) from the early 80s. Came to the Dogs the same year as Steve Wallis. Another very talented Leongatha product.

Wasn't he technically Fish Creek GDB? Not that they're far apart. Fish Creek - Walpole, Mocca Dunstan, the two Standfields, Ivan Rasmussen (although he played at Leongatha as well).

Very funny Mr Jones.

Aren't you the same guy (or gal) that couldn't help but contribute to this very thread with the likes of 'Dictator Dan' and other childish insults?

There are countless threads for football talk. This is clearly not one of them.

Edit: I f’ed up the quote, so have edited my post so that OD is aware of it.

I am not playing your games you win. It is clear you and scragcity are looking for a response to commence a barrage of personal attacks just like the one when scragcity demanded I leave the country and relocate to USA.

Last edited:
Wasn't he technically Fish Creek GDB? Not that they're far apart. Fish Creek - Walpole, Mocca Dunstan, the two Standfields, Ivan Rasmussen (although he played at Leongatha as well).
And Wayne Weidemann from Fish Creek as well. Had a bigger mullet than Bazlenka. Dunno how we missed on Weid’s considering he would have been in our zone.

And Wayne Weidemann from Fish Creek as well. Had a bigger mullet than Bazlenka. Dunno how we missed on Weid’s considering he would have been in our zone.

He went to play in SA for a few years, and Crows picked him up from there - he was already mid-20s by then. Don't think he was on anyone's radar as a junior.

You CNN & Fox commentators should be watching CNN now. Their news reporting team was just arrested at the Minneapolis riots live on air

The Governor has apologised, basically said this should never have happened. Unfortunately all of the commentators are bringing up the issue that the black/Hispanic reporter was arrested, meanwhile their white reporter wasn't.

This is just inflaming the whole situation even further.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back