Coronavirus/COVID-19

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. This is the eeriest night ever. No one seems to be online. Not just here but on my Facebook etc. I'm on my own as other half is with MIL who's had cancer treatment. Bats flying around my house just about sitting on top of my head. Cat went missing then turns up. Spooky. Am I the only person on this planet? YO if so.....

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk
Given your avatar, I read this post imagining you at the Bates Motel in the pouring rain. If only Janet Leigh would walk through the door....

Sick burn bro, you got me :$

The US Government knew about the pandemic in .... wait for it.... in November. The President was briefed about it in January but did nothing about it. Nothing. Just tried to ignore his own agencies.

A stupid theory (which I have heard but don’t believe):
Trump knew he is toast at the coming election. Not from Biden but due to the likely Democratic Vice President bring the governor of Michigan. Trump needs a disaster to get rid of as many poor people as possible, as they generally vote Democrat.

Enter Covid-19.

Link for US government knowledge, in case you didn’t know about this yet:

The US Government knew about the pandemic in .... wait for it.... in November. The President was briefed about it in January but did nothing about it. Nothing. Just tried to ignore his own agencies.

Trump knew he is toast at the coming election. Not from Biden but due to the likely Democratic Vice President bring the governor of Michigan. Trump needs a disaster to get rid of as many poor people as possible, as they generally vote Democrat.

Enter Covid-19.

When did I ever mention trump? You've accused me of being a trump fanboy in your three posts for some unknown reason.

Is that the same briefing when the WHO came out and said it's fine in january?

You ridicule me about thinking it probably wasn't started from a single person eating a bat but then go on some wild tangent that trump is behind all this due to him losing the next election unless disaster struck to "get rid of all the poor people" in your words?

Go to bed mate.

Enter Covid-19.

Pretty sure the first case only emerged in December...

Wasn't sure whether to post here, but it IS because of where we are at the moment. Just in - hot off the press (my email):

Gordon & Baines Podcast during CV19

Thanks for posting the link, I must have missed the email. A couple of interesting things I got out of it. It appears that we have not yet received the money from the sale of the EGM’s, which means our cash flow was healthy anyway, and also we did not choose to be an unassisted club the AFL told us we were.

Thanks for posting the link, I must have missed the email. A couple of interesting things I got out of it. It appears that we have not yet received the money from the sale of the EGM’s, which means our cash flow was healthy anyway, and also we did not choose to be an unassisted club the AFL told us we were.

Yeah, I think they really wanted to highlight a few things. They were worried the label 'unassisted club' meant that the supporters would think we're ok & drop their membership - sounds good for that tho, almost 39,000 in this environment's not a mean feat. Gave their sponsors a good plug, so hopefully they'll hang in there & we should support them all at the checkout. Was a bit surprised Peter Gordon hadn't initially realised how severe the virus was and what that would mean for the competition when McLachlan did - then again I can't talk as it took a while for the penny to drop for me too.

Pretty sure the first case only emerged in December...

The predictable narrative that some push against Trump is strange, when I haven’t seen a single person comment on the leadership of Sanchez or Conte. Why is that?

And much like the media people slide tiny mis truths into their posts to help their own agendas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The conspiracy theories here worry me. Where do all you morons have access to US political garbage. Is it fun? Does it make you feel relevant?

The fascination with Trump in here is quite amusing.

As I said weeks ago I love the guy purely for the angst he causes.

He is a world class knob but god he annoys people so easily

The fascination with Trump in here is quite amusing.

As I said weeks ago I love the guy purely for the angst he causes.

He is a world class knob but god he annoys people so easily
Never even mentioned trump but get attacked as a trump supporter, no wonder he won and will win again, it's because of idiots like that lmao, it's absolute crazy town, lefties continue to shoot themselves in the foot and I would consider myself to be slight left if anything :straining:

If anything aging has taught me about politics is the older I get the more insane lefties appear to be, especially lately though, like i'm just about to pack up shop

Last edited:
I reckon Hydroxychloriquine is the cure to this virus and we should all take a dose and cure this virus and get on with the season on April 26, 2020.

*I have no share holdings in the said drug unlike a well known President.

Never even mentioned trump but get attacked as a trump supporter, no wonder he won and will win again, it's because of idiots like that lmao, it's absolute crazy town, lefties continue to shoot themselves in the foot and I would consider myself to be slight left if anything :straining:

If anything aging has taught me about politics is the older I get the more insane lefties appear to be, especially lately though, like i'm just about to pack up shop

It’s very strange that in the US “left” think that telling Trump supporters they are brain dead and Hicks and so forth will somehow end up in them deciding Trump is no good.

They continue to attack him(deservedly or not) and all that does is garner him votes with others than feel as attacked for other reasons.

If you keep telling someone that are ugly or fat or stupid or whatever you will eventually get a backlash and that is what happened last election and regardless what this virus does I think may happen again. Trump is more popular now than he was heading into the last election and it’s not like NY district is gong to hurt him for votes anymore than it did last time.

If you take a total view at the US now it’s obvious that more hatred, division, violence, and disrespect comes from the left by a fair margin.

I reckon Hydroxychloriquine is the cure to this virus and we should all take a dose and cure this virus and get on with the season on April 26, 2020.

Nope

It’s the 5g nano chips in the “vaccine” that will fix this lickity split.

I believe it’s an ingredient in fish tank cleaner, should be easy to pick some up from Petbarn...

Lefties are not running the world at present the mad ideological right is, and a right ******* mess we are in to.

Lefties are not running the world at present the mad ideological right is, and a right ******* mess we are in to.

I simply can’t understand how you don’t think the left is ideological as the right

What do you classify as the PC agenda and gender “science” they are running with ?

That is an scary and mad as anything the right is pushing

The predictable narrative that some push against Trump is strange, when I haven’t seen a single person comment on the leadership of Sanchez or Conte. Why is that?

Largely because far fewer people know who they are, or what they've said or done. Like it or not, the US and its activities are ubiquitous in the Australian media in a way that non-English speaking countries aren't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back