Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

This is intense, it looks like they're preparing teams to play multiple games in a week if they have to
I realise they've got a plan but once players get it it'll all go out the window.

No leadership at all in this country on many frints means they're still pretending it's not happening.

Listen to Brukey's interview with Whately . Spot on.

Will be very weird watching this on TV with no crowd. Atmosphere will be odd.

Seems only a matter of time before a player tests positive and it could all be done. Wouldn't be surprised if the season doesn't get finished at all.

Quite laughable AFL still wants a season.

Listen to Brukey.

Anyone who knows anything about this is ropeable that Governments and leaders are not giving people the right facts and information

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peter Dutton has tested positive for covid19, pretty sure he should be shipped to Christmas island. :rainbow:

He was in a meeting with all of cabinet the day before getting diagnosed

Lucky you to still have three more. There are no Sydney games this year, so most likely the only game I was going to be able to see was Easter Thursday vs Collingwood because we are in town for family stuff. Doesn't seem likely now.

Two for me, best man in a wedding the Bulldogs game. Might have to bail.

It is also laughable, that you think, that is laughable.
I'm looking for humour anywhere I can get it at the moment.

2 kids overseas. Unable to talk any sense into them . This tsunami is coming and they still refuse to acknowledge it.

Medical facilities in some countries are going to be beyond helping a lot of people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back