CoronaVirus effects to RDT

Remove this Banner Ad

What's with the new format for teams on AFL.com.au?

Clunky as hell. There was nothing wrong with the previous layout ffs

The new normal of evetything sux

What's with the new format for teams on AFL.com.au?

Clunky as hell. There was nothing wrong with the previous layout ffs

The new normal of evetything sux

Check your emails for the update of everything RDT related....interesting...22 trades, prices etc etc.

Check your emails for the update of everything RDT related....interesting...22 trades, prices etc etc.
With only 22 trades over the 17 weeks, upgrading your team to 20 or so elite players by season's end will not be possible this year. As a result, I have gone with a number of additional mid priced players rather than the traditional guns & rooks strategy. All of a sudden I have only one on field rook in both defence and forward lines. The same 3 midfield rooks as I'd previously had and a dangerous ruck setup of Sauce and Naismith.

With only 22 trades over the 17 weeks, upgrading your team to 20 or so elite players by season's end will not be possible this year. As a result, I have gone with a number of additional mid priced players rather than the traditional guns & rooks strategy. All of a sudden I have only one on field rook in both defence and forward lines. The same 3 midfield rooks as I'd previously had and a dangerous ruck setup of Sauce and Naismith.
I'm thinking of ditching Grundy to do potentially the same thing. With only 17 rounds, this is probably the time to throw caution to wind, a few risks and try something different.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back