Mega Thread Coronavirus & the AFL - season postponed. Part 2 * CONTINUED ABUSE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED *

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was evident a week ago. Here's another article and it looks like China is in big trouble.

Reportedly and from unnamed sources. My favourite sort of propaganda journalism

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Watching right wing commentators on sky applauding the social spending the govt is making after telling us for years it could only happen when the economy is strong is almost as good as watching Selwood bellyaching when he didn’t get a free kick.

don’t think they aren’t squirming a little inside

I predicted something similar to

Where have I said similar? Show me?

Your scaremongering has been similar, right from the start you have been on the we are all doomed bandwagon.

Guess who the only person to like the post Pykie made about Anzac day was

Scotty keeps saying 6 months, in reality it will be 18 before any hope of a vaccine and as soon as lockdown ends the infections will spread again. So what are they gonna do?

Millions of unemployed people are getting fed up with this and it's been a week. We won't last another month like this IMO. Your average non bludger despises being on centrelink, and they havn't even recieved a payment yet. If the average age of those dying doesn't at least drop below 80 they can't expect people to live like this much longer. Sweden has no rediculous lockdown and they are doing better than us

Scotty keeps saying 6 months, in reality it will be 18 before any hope of a vaccine and as soon as lockdown ends the infections will spread again. So what are they gonna do?

Millions of unemployed people are getting fed up with this and it's been a week. We won't last another month like this IMO. Your average non bludger despises being on centrelink, and they havn't even recieved a payment yet. If the average age of those dying doesn't at least drop below 80 they can't expect people to live like this much longer. Sweden has no rediculous lockdown and they are doing better than us
But we don’t have a lockdown, and the Swedish are still staying home anyway.

Watching right wing commentators on sky applauding the social spending the govt is making after telling us for years it could only happen when the economy is strong is almost as good as watching Selwood bellyaching when he didn’t get a free kick.

we might even get a NEG

Yeah * old people the rest of us need jobs...

Your scaremongering has been similar, right from the start you have been on the we are all doomed bandwagon.

Guess who the only person to like the post Pykie made about Anzac day was
That's who it was! Hey Pykie why'd you stop giving us updates on the daily growth?

Also Stergey since Roby is replying to you ask him how he got his 19% growth rate for Saturday please. He seems to be unable to tell me why his figure is 5% higher than the official one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Many people will get pissed off about not being able to go out before they get pissed about not going to work. Most people go to work for the weekend.

Lol there was a bloke in here predicting 1.5 mil infected and 10k dead by Anzac day, pure scaremongering similar to what you have been doing.

Of course now that containment is looking to have eased the curve you are all backtracking

I find reading a number of main contributors here as quite difficult, there is a select few that seem disturbingly energetic for numbers to increase more rapidly, reading that is difficult. When said posters are pointed out by the majority for their tripe, the response goes something like this “check back here in a few weeks, let’s see then” or “650k cases, 10% death” etc.

I would really appreciate if mods could enforce a rule that posters discuss Australia’s handling of the pandemic? As Scott Morrison clearly outlined last night and many times before, it’s pointless to compare our to our allies and comrades overseas. If posters here, who for all intensive purposes use OS situations and data to better their own arguments wouldn’t it more plausible for them to have their own thread?

“covid19: international discussion”

It would be a place for the said posters to circle jerk and feed each other the BS until the cows come home? Let the rest of us read,discuss and engage in more relevant dialogue with a wee bit more positivity.

That's who it was! Hey Pykie why'd you stop giving us updates on the daily growth?

Also Stergey since Roby is replying to you ask him how he got his 19% growth rate for Saturday please. He seems to be unable to tell me why his figure is 5% higher than the official one.

Because there's websites doing it for me now.

Also, people need to learn to read.

The growth has slowed, hence the total figures should be revised. My numbers were based on the trend at the time without any social preventative measures.

Those same denialists are also ******* quiet.

Where's the footy? hows the economy going? How's Europe going?

Don’t be fanciful, Duckwood is much worst!

Sky have had a few “wtf” moments with some criticism of Trump which is a rarity. I wouldn’t say they are “right winged” in their entirety, they do provide some good and genuine discussion with intelligent guests. I do agree though, it can be painful when there’s a lack of rounded discussion to even out the flow of conversation.

ABC on the other hand? Boy oh boy wowee, 4 corners, painful!

Roby where did your 19% come from? Last i read it was 14% over the weekend

The growth has slowed, hence the total figures should be revised. My numbers were based on the trend at the time without any social preventative measures.

Constant moving of the goalposts

Ohh nooo you're getting a bit bored? How will you ever cope? If we didn't take these kind of measures we'd see growth rates like the US. I know which position I'd rather be in

From memory, Ningbo and nearby Hangzhou were a couple of the most heavily effected areas outside of Wuhan.

I'm not sure on numbers but he hasn't seen anything to suggest it's rampant where he is, He also spent a bit of time in the hospital as he just had a new baby and they were never spread thin on staff, they were locked down for 6 weeks, now things have started to return to normal. I do agree the numbers they release seem off considering the rate of spread elsewhere.

Really? The data doesn't backup you uninformed claim.

1585517577662.png

There was websites doing it then too.

9% isn't as much fun as 25% though is it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back