Mega Thread Coronavirus & the AFL - season postponed. Part 2 * CONTINUED ABUSE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED *

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will probably justify the bulk buying of baby formula sold here and being sent back to China as "the poor Chinese families who have had to deal with tampered milk on multiple occasions." stuff Aussie families and child care centres who can't buy a can because of these organised groups of hoarders regularly depleting stock meant to be used in Australia.

Read much of monkey's posts on the CCP and you'd think they're the saviours of the planet.

dont mess with monkey ...

1586069160917.png

It’s not right at all but what do you expect? 99% of the world are angry about this virus impact and want answers.
So, in seven minutes you went from ‘no one’s blaming the country, just the government’ to ‘well, what ya gonna do’?

It’s not actually that difficult to differentiate between posts that are angry at the government’s handling of the situation and those that just want to an outlet for their racist claptrap.

So, in seven minutes you went from ‘no one’s blaming the country, just the government’ to ‘well, what ya gonna do’?

It’s not actually that difficult to differentiate between posts that are angry at the government’s handling of the situation and those that just want to an outlet for their racist claptrap.

Sorry you’ll have to show me where I said I only blame the government.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the start of this I actually still went to china town and had meals etc. What I take offence to is the fact Asians in busloads were raping and pillaging country towns in Victoria. Stock piling goods and fooking them off to China. Now that is not racist it is a fooking fact
It really matches the prejudice which shows Chinese people as selfish campaigners

It is 100% China's fault. The world wouldn't be in this position if their government didn't cover it up, arrest whistleblowers and allowed such disgusting wild animal markets in the first place. I wouldn't have to ******* worry about my elderly parents going out. The world would be better off without the CCP, as well as China itself. They'd be much more prosperous with a more moral and humane leadership

Will probably justify the bulk buying of baby formula sold here and being sent back to China as "the poor Chinese families who have had to deal with tampered milk on multiple occasions." stuff Aussie families and child care centres who can't buy a can because of these organised groups of hoarders regularly depleting stock meant to be used in Australia.

Read much of monkey's posts on the CCP and you'd think they're the saviours of the planet.
You could think that.

It would not be rational thought, but you could think it.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Imagine if we'd listened to the universities and let all the chinese students come straight in for the start of the semester..
We pretty much did. Some universities were even helping their students pay for spending 14 days in a third nation so they could get here.
At the start of this I actually still went to china town and had meals etc. What I take offence to is the fact Asians in busloads were raping and pillaging country towns in Victoria. Stock piling goods and fooking them off to China. Now that is not racist it is a fooking fact
Is there any evidence the busloads were Chinese? Originally it was "elderly" with no ethnic connotation, then it became "Asian" via a Sydney radio shock jock (was it Ray Hadley again on that one), and now "Chinese" seems the end decision.
It also seems to have only happened in two or three places, which is two or three places too many but not the mass over-run of towns some in the media made it out to be.

Except no one is blaming the country they are blaming the government of that country, it is you who is twisting it to suit your agenda here.
Everybody who assaults or abuses a Chinese person is blaming not only the people of China, but all ethnic Chinese people.

Saw a post by a Chinese American person, who had never been to China, on being asked constantly to justify China's actions, and wet markets. As if he would know.

Herd mentality at it's worst.

China did something bad, look, an Asian, let's spray him with some abuse, he deserves it.

And saying people that object to this are defending China?

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back