Mega Thread Coronavirus & the AFL - Stage 4 Restrictions in Place in Vic - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is part Three.

Part One can be found here -

Part Two can be found here -

Part 4 can be found here:

Australian stats page:

Last edited by a moderator:

I think Les raises some interesting points about the sustainability of the lockdown strategy but undoes all that with the conspiracy/scam stuff

you mean this sort of conspiracy stuff ...... how is that not designed solely to bump numbers up

you are still recorded as a covid death, even though you die from a clear alternate cause -- HUH!

beginning to see what you mean

one side of your bogus graph is estimate, the other is confirmed, -- apples and oranges

the CDC which i linked provide the real mortality rate and that is across the board 0.26, that is ball park flu mortality rates and that is CDC figures not shonky graphs like you supply.

I think Les raises some interesting points about the sustainability of the lockdown strategy but undoes all that with the conspiracy/scam stuff
Agree. The lockdown has always troubled me a bit and I often scratched my Head when anyone said the virus could be eliminated. But all the rest of the bullshit trying to say it’s not a very deadly virus or comparing it with flu is a bit laughable, what will the argument be in 6–12 months from now when the numbers are much more than now lockdown or no lockdown? silly argument.
But the population building immunity and moving on I don’t think is so silly, when you lockdown and then all just go out again (bearing in mind many people are * wits) then what?
Watching the UK right now will be interesting.

Agree. The lockdown has always troubled me a bit and I often scratched my Head when anyone said the virus could be eliminated. But all the rest of the bullshit trying to say it’s not a very deadly virus or comparing it with flu is a bit laughable, what will the argument be in 6–12 months from now when the numbers are much more than now lockdown or no lockdown? silly argument.
But the population building immunity and moving on I don’t think is so silly, when you lockdown and then all just go out again (bearing in mind many people are fu** wits) then what?
Watching the UK right now will be interesting.
Reopening as a lot of countries have been doing comes with the acceptance cases will increase. It has to.

I thought when Australia was about to lessen restrictions that was made clear by the PM and the premiers.

The return to an even more drastic lockdown only makes sense if eradication is the goal otherwise this goes on until a vaccine is found

Total deaths are up! What has caused that Les? Reclassifying deaths wont do that

your graph was a scam .... it cant be much clearer how they classify or actually misclassify deaths, that to me is statistical fraud, however you seem quite fond of it.

in your case, its a crisis of awareness - second clip, 8th all cause mortality in the last 27 years, another case of misclassifying deaths to serve a purpose

one side of your bogus graph is estimate, the other is confirmed, -- apples and oranges

the CDC which i linked provide the real mortality rate and that is across the board 0.26, that is ball park flu mortality rates and that is CDC figures not shonky graphs like you supply.
:think:they are official registered deaths from the office of national statistics. Clearly shonky though

your graph was a scam .... it cant be much clearer how they classify or actually misclassify deaths, that to me is statistical fraud, however you seem quite fond of it.

in your case, its a crisis of awareness - second clip, 8th all cause mortality in the last 27 years, another case of misclassifying deaths to serve a purpose

pretty hard to misclassify a death into existence! Total deaths rose compared to previous years. This completely debunks your bullshit

pretty hard to misclassify a death into existence! Total deaths rose compared to previous years. This completely debunks your bullshit

if you started to think and stopped with the panic, you may get somewhere, the facts from the CDC are in front of you.

1593912181409.png

From the UK .... downgraded and low mortality

1593912296040.png

Attachments

• 1593912247322.png
    1593912247322.png
    625.6 KB · Views: 20

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reopening as a lot of countries have been doing comes with the acceptance cases will increase. It has to.

I thought when Australia was about to lessen restrictions that was made clear by the PM and the premiers.

The return to an even more drastic lockdown only makes sense if eradication is the goal otherwise this goes on until a vaccine is found
Even then (I’m no expert far from it and happy to be corrected) but wouldn’t it have mutated to different strains and perhaps a vaccine may do bugger all?

if you started to think and stopped with the panic, you may get somewhere, the facts from the CDC are in front of you.

View attachment 906370

From the UK .... downgraded and low mortality

View attachment 906373
Death rates are only half the story though. SARS was more deadly but no as infectious. So far COVID 19 has proven highly infectious and can be spread by those who are asymptomatic. This is why the flu kills 10-60k in the US per year and 130k in 4 months in the USA.

You can classify deaths any way you want, but an alarming rise in total deaths shows the clearest ficture

Death rates are only half the story though. SARS was more deadly but no as infectious. So far COVID 19 has proven highly infectious and can be spread by those who are asymptomatic. This is why the flu kills 10-60k in the US per year and 130k in 4 months in the USA.

You can classify deaths any way you want, but an alarming rise in total deaths shows the clearest ficture

explain how it can be ?, give me WHO's definition of how an asymptomatic person can spread it.

cos it is more BS, more unfounded and unproven fear

He has been put in his place by multiple posters, he simply pivots, throws out multiple graphs and videos as distractions, claims victory. Rinse. Repeat.

got it. Will ignore from now on

if asymptomatic people can pass it on, explain how they do it,

nice how you believe but it actually goes against standard science

in fact WHO cant prove it, just more BS fear.

so i guess that now safe from being challenged you can just believe the BS ?

you are wrong, in fact people younger than 65 have a greater chance of dying from the flu.

covid was in America from the middle of January, its close to 7 months and it was probably earlier.
Best case for your argument
The flu kills 60k people each year
Coronavirus has taken 7 months to kill just 130k
The two are clearly comparable.

Best case for your argument
The flu kills 60k people each year
Coronavirus has taken 7 months to kill just 130k
The two are clearly comparable.

clearly the pandemic in the UK with 40k plus deaths hasn't pushed them up, only 8th highest in the last 27 years for all cause deaths

shouldn't the pandemic have pushed them to number 1 with a bullet

explain that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back