avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 9.15.16 PM.png

seen a few of these comments floating around. Isn't 1000g way too much Vitamin C and doesn't it take like 6 months for Vitamin C tablets to starting taking affect regarding boosting your immunity?

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Coles in Kardinya was stacked with toilet paper this morning, when its usually bare, perhaps people are not buying as much now?

Also bought a bidet over the weekend that installs under the toilet seat, should be interesting.
Knowing your luck with home renovations the bidet will somehow flood your whole house.
EP make sure switch the tap when not using. It will start to leak over time and might even explode. It happened to us a while back.

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2315 recovered now! That’s almost 50% recovered. Good to see recovery bouncing right up.

57 new cases in NSW so far.
Plus 2 more deaths

Aug 12, 2014
P-town
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Prescot Cables
View attachment 853022
seen a few of these comments floating around. Isn't 1000g way too much Vitamin C and doesn't it take like 6 months for Vitamin C tablets to starting taking affect regarding boosting your immunity?
You'll probably get diarrhoea and a lighter hip pocket. It's been looked at in other respiratory infections, mostly in mice. There was a randomised controlled trial looking at high dose IV infusions of vitamin C in sepsis and acute respiratory distress syndrome patients which found that vitamin C didn't really do anything: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2752063

Hey team

If you want it follow the Covid page that is up to date and have Facebook, Jes has started that now

Worldwide snapshot

The US currently sitting at 336K cases and nudging towards the 10K death mark, New York has 123K of those cases with 4K deaths
Spain has now more cases than Italy in second place on 131K
Italy's numbers are slowly starting to decline, they may be through the worst of it
Germany has cracked the 100K case mark. Their death rate remains very low though
France pushing towards the 100K case mark as well
UK pushing towards 50K cases and 5K deaths

Australia sitting 20th overall worldwide for cases, it's been neck and neck with Norway but Russia's numbers are now rising quickly and could surpass both.

After getting initial praise for it's handling of the situation and keeping the numbers low Singapore's numbers are now starting to rise

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
Hey team

If you want it follow the Covid page that is up to date and have Facebook, Jes has started that now

I don't have Twiitter or Facebook, I think I've gotten away with it.
I'm sure THEY don't know where I am or what I'm doing:think:........ except for what I buy online and look up on Google,
other than that I'm invisible just like The Phantom.:drunk:

kerr87

Cancelled
Sep 22, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Worldwide snapshot

The US currently sitting at 336K cases and nudging towards the 10K death mark, New York has 123K of those cases with 4K deaths
Spain has now more cases than Italy in second place on 131K
Italy's numbers are slowly starting to decline, they may be through the worst of it
Germany has cracked the 100K case mark. Their death rate remains very low though
France pushing towards the 100K case mark as well
UK pushing towards 50K cases and 5K deaths

Australia sitting 20th overall worldwide for cases, it's been neck and neck with Norway but Russia's numbers are now rising quickly and could surpass both.

After getting initial praise for it's handling of the situation and keeping the numbers low Singapore's numbers are now starting to rise

Seems Australia's doing really well in the scheme of things. Also means isolation will have go on for a while to prevent second waves eg. Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back