Analysis Coronavirus - The Impact III “WA - An Island within an Island”

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this is a very minor win for us regarding some of the restrictions in place but WA has removed its alcohol restrictions.

Restriction? I thought it was a recommendation!

I must admit I was starting to struggle to keep up with a carton of beers and 3 bots of vino a day.

On other news, it's 420. In 2020. 42020.

Over to you, Luke.

I still can't work out what the motivation was behind that video. Like, did someone happen around that upload date?

Other than looking like Tassie, what does their downward-pointing arrow mean? They are somehow retracting a couple of positive cases?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WA's mandatory quarantine scheme stopped more than 100 people at risk of COVID-19 from entering the community, it has been revealed.

WA Health Minister Roger Cook said since the hotel quarantine scheme started on March 26, 2400 people had been placed in Perth hotels as a precaution.

Exceptional

Somewhat related but the back of page of the Sunday Times was about how the Eagles might bail out the Dockers.

Maybe I should venture onto the Freo board to see the undoubted rage at that possibility.
Is there a no paywall way of reading this?

I can feel the feral outrage from the other side of the world.

0 new cases doesn't mean 0 cases overall.

great. So we’ll wait until every single case is recovered until we re-open the borders?

As has been mentioned previously, we’re all just pissing in the wind here, so let’s piss a little. At what point would you think it is safe to re-open borders between states that have shown zero new cases (with a very high likelihood that means zero community transmissions)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back