Analysis Coronavirus - The Impact IV “Phasing into the New Normal”

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will offer this comment, but really want to avoid a sh*tfight.
But you see, the shitfight you want to avoid, its already here.

Aug 12, 2014
P-town
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Prescot Cables
I will offer this comment, but really want to avoid a sh*tfight.

The journal that published the article, has since released this notification-

There's been a lot on Academic Twitter recently about MDPI and their publishing practices and how dodgy research has been pushed through. Expect a few more 'expressions of concern' (code for being investigated for fraudulent research)

Moose1414

Club Legend
Apr 11, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
No worries, back to a grant application this afternoon (cancer immunology) but will check them out

Cool, if thats your speciality maybe you could offer a take on whether you are excited for what the future holds using mRNA for cancer vaccines? Seems like pre pandemic this was always a great hope, lot of positive buzz around that when we come out the other side of this there could be some genuine positives from the learnings in preventing a bunch of conditions, cancer being touted as a major one.

Here you go kids

Have at it

Moose1414

Club Legend
Apr 11, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Hi Moose1414

Apologies.

I didn't mean delete.

I meant move the anti vacc AND the pro vacc crew out of the info thread.

Its clogging it up

In fact, start a thread yourself. The posters that want to engage will follow.

This is the thread for Covid updates and lockdowns.

Or as you suggested, I can thread ban you? And perhaps a few others as well.

Cheers

Hey mate, yeah I have no interests in starting another thread. I think we are pretty much done here, perhaps an agreeable solution would be save yourself the work and leave the thread in tact up to this point. Thread ban me with my blessing, and let it continue as it was. Doubt it will get too blown off course if I'm not here. I'm quite comfortable with that I genuinely feel like this was a bit of a s**t fight that needed to be had, has been had, everyone got to put forward their views and we can just leave in in the past. Probably ruffle more feathers messing with it, happy to just say peace and love to all [even you daz my man] and I respectfully bow out.

Cheers very much everyone

Moose1414

Club Legend
Apr 11, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Hey mate, yeah I have no interests in starting another thread. I think we are pretty much done here, perhaps an agreeable solution would be save yourself the work and leave the thread in tact up to this point. Thread ban me with my blessing, and let it continue as it was. Doubt it will get too blown off course if I'm not here. I'm quite comfortable with that I genuinely feel like this was a bit of a sh*t fight that needed to be had, has been had, everyone got to put forward their views and we can just leave in in the past. Probably ruffle more feathers messing with it, happy to just say peace and love to all [even you daz my man] and I respectfully bow out.

Crap, too late. lol. Chers Biggies

Hey mate, yeah I have no interests in starting another thread. I think we are pretty much done here, perhaps an agreeable solution would be save yourself the work and leave the thread in tact up to this point. Thread ban me with my blessing, and let it continue as it was. Doubt it will get too blown off course if I'm not here. I'm quite comfortable with that I genuinely feel like this was a bit of a sh*t fight that needed to be had, has been had, everyone got to put forward their views and we can just leave in in the past. Probably ruffle more feathers messing with it, happy to just say peace and love to all [even you daz my man] and I respectfully bow out.

Mate all good.

Jsst head to that thread and post in there. Im going to shut this one down and start a fresh Info thread.

Thanks all

New thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back