Analysis Coronavirus - The Impact IV “Phasing into the New Normal”

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just searching though right, isn't he talking about anyone coming into the state having to apply to do so
Haven't read it, but if it's a mere customs declaration I'm not that miffed.

Haven't read it, but if it's a mere customs declaration I'm not that miffed.
Retaining the full G2G pass and tracking people

Mr McGowan did not rule out keeping the current G2G pass system in place, which was introduced to protect the state against COVID-19 and allowed the government to track people who enter WA.

Retaining the full G2G pass and tracking people

Got a feeling that's going to prove hugely unpopular. Won't have anything like the support of Covid hard borders.

They should have mass amount of signs with the QR code.

Yeah they will, but it's still going to be a clunky process.
People will forget they have to do it, fish their phone out, find the app on their phone, line up the scan of the QR.
It's going to add time to people getting into the ground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having 45,000 people scanning an app or signing a register before entry is going to be fun.
Especially for the usual quote who only get there just before bouncedown.
My trick is to stay at Camfield until the first bounce. I then breeze through the check points as most others are already inside.

Optus 75% just before Rnd 1

💙💛

View attachment 1070591
I wonder if this means seated members get their standard seats? I'm not sure there's quite enough capacity, as they need to offer something for flexi members and corporate hospitality. Maybe they'll give seated members a nomination window and if they don't confirm, their seats are available to flexible members then in the wings/public

I wonder if this means seated members get their standard seats? I'm not sure there's quite enough capacity, as they need to offer something for flexi members and corporate hospitality. Maybe they'll give seated members a nomination window and if they don't confirm, their seats are available to flexible members then in the wings/public
i reckon it will be back to normal only when its at 100%

Hard to imagine what the difference really is between 75% and 100% capacity from a risk perspective.

We're pretty well ****ed if Covid spreads through either 45k or 60k fans attending a sporting event. And we don't have Covid in the community, so may as well open up entirely.

Hard to imagine what the difference really is between 75% and 100% capacity from a risk perspective.

We're pretty well f’ed if Covid spreads through either 45k or 60k fans attending a sporting event. And we don't have Covid in the community, so may as well open up entirely.
Yeah seems pretty pointless, if you're going to let 45k in might as well open the whole thing up

We're pretty well f’ed if Covid spreads through either 45k or 60k fans attending a sporting event. And we don't have Covid in the community, so may as well open up entirely.
I agree, even at 50% capacity the risk is similar. I think it's all just PR, if an outbreak happens at 100% then it is reckless, as no controls were in place. If it happens at 75% then we are OK as adequate controls were in place for the situation.

A mate of mine living in Oklahoma just got his second vaccine jab (had his first almost a month ago), I know we're doing very well as a country in regards to COVID but, wtf are we doing?
Emergency authorization vs full.

That and Italy/EU just went all campaignery and blocked a major shipment due.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back