Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
And so it begins, these 2 need their arses kicked and then should be isolated behind bars for a month or two while they contemplate the error of their ways.

A third case has been identified in Queensland, a few hours after two cases were recorded.
The first two cases related to two women, both 19, who travelled from Melbourne and returned to Brisbane’s southside. Authorities are furious and allege the women provided false information on a border declaration.
Queensland Health said in a statement on Wednesday that a third case had now been reported.
That person is a 22-year-old woman who is a close contact who works at YMCA Chatswood Hills Outside School Hours Care. The school is now closed temporarily.

They've been out and about as well

1596008858244.png

And just to round off todays collection of f*ckwits

Sharnelle Vella

@SharnelleVella

Replying to @SharnelleVella
29 door knocks have gone unanswered. That means there are 29 people who’ve tested positive and can not be found. Victoria police notified.

At least one good thing about this spread is that WA authorities have time and the public support to implement draconian restrictions for interstate arrivals.

The honour system clearly isn't working - enforced quarantine should be mandatory like they are for overseas arrivals.

I wonder if she filmed that one while laughing?

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast

Does Perth have this many fvckwits? Gee they're out and about in Victoria

Does Perth have this many fvckwits? Gee they're out and about in Victoria

They are everywhere, just wait until they have a vaccine for this and watch them pop up

Ok Boomer

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
It is becoming increasingly likely that the high court challenge on WA's borders will be successful, especially with stuff like this from Dr Robertson, and despite my personal distaste for the grub Clive Palmer.

"Earlier in the trial, Dr Robertson conceded there was little public health justification for keeping WA closed to the five other states and territories that had eliminated coronavirus.

He told the court he had written to the State Government suggesting it could consider a travel bubble with SA and NT if it was legally viable, given the risk of reintroduction from those jurisdictions was low."

The WA government needs to get on the front foot, open up to SA and the NT. I don't think opening up to TAS would be viable unless there are direct flights, or stop overs in Adelaide.

There have been some absolute horror stories in regards to people not being allowed in, with inconsistent reasons given

Also there were reports that a WA mother has been unable to get her 8 year old son back over to WA from NSW (not even Victoria) to restart school. The longer this attitude that lacks compassion and nuance remains, the more anger there with mounting mental health issues for some West Australians. Best to minimise this where practical (SA and NT). Add to this the many people who have international family members who are resigned to at least 6 months more of this at the absolute best case scenario.

MrWoollie

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2008
England
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Lincoln City Imps, West Perth

But they can't arrest her. She said so....
She also said 'You must consent to legislation'.

Does that mean that if I voted for the opposition and never consented to the GST that I don't have to pay it? I never consented to the Criminal Offences Act 1984 either, so that means I'm good to do as I like as well.
What ****.

Where do these people get off? They just make stuff up and quote and shout it as fact.

She also said 'You must consent to legislation'.

Does that mean that if I voted for the opposition and never consented to the GST that I don't have to pay it? I never consented to the Criminal Offences Act 1984 either, so that means I'm good to do as I like as well.
What ****.

Where do these people get off? They just make stuff up and quote and shout it as fact.

Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
It is becoming increasingly likely that the high court challenge on WA's borders will be successful, especially with stuff like this from Dr Robertson, and despite my personal distaste for the grub Clive Palmer.

"Earlier in the trial, Dr Robertson conceded there was little public health justification for keeping WA closed to the five other states and territories that had eliminated coronavirus.

He told the court he had written to the State Government suggesting it could consider a travel bubble with SA and NT if it was legally viable, given the risk of reintroduction from those jurisdictions was low."

The WA government needs to get on the front foot, open up to SA and the NT. I don't think opening up to TAS would be viable unless there are direct flights, or stop overs in Adelaide.

There have been some absolute horror stories in regards to people not being allowed in, with inconsistent reasons given

Also there were reports that a WA mother has been unable to get her 8 year old son back over to WA from NSW (not even Victoria) to restart school. The longer this attitude that lacks compassion and nuance remains, the more anger there with mounting mental health issues for some West Australians. Best to minimise this where practical (SA and NT). Add to this the many people who have international family members who are resigned to at least 6 months more of this at the absolute best case scenario.
Fortunately the case isn't until about October'ish. Hopefully Victoria gets its shiz together by then.

Hap Hapablap

I'm off to Nepal to become a mountain goat.
Jun 27, 2006
Where the cows go bong.
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Lakers,Internazionale, Man U
Thought the case is happening now?
its only being heard now and will go to the high court later

it seems it is all posturing here by both parties. it is likely the community spread across nsw and vic should be controlled by then, it is also likely a vaccine will be approved for some use as well essentially making this entire argument moot (although it will set a precedent for all the states to follow in future).

palmer will waltz about if successful stating he succeeded in changing the border policy, mcgowan will go hey the place is now more controlled so we can bring in stage 6 and open our borders now.

however if victoria still dont have their s**t together and the borders do have to open expect unconditional quarantine to anyone who enters i reckon.

the sooner a vaccine is out the sooner this bullshit will end. its quite energy sapping. especially when you have those two queenslanders do what they did. un*enbelievable. they surely signed a document fraudulently and hopefully cop the book

as much as I hate palmer i can see why he is doing this and it is his democratic right to inquire how the constitution works. it only makes matters worse for mark when you have kerry stokes for example freely coming in with no quarantine twice becauses hes chummy with that belgian git only to then sit with him at a lunch (not to mention deny he knew anything of the stokes original application which was proven false by fairfax).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If QLD experiences a 2nd outbreak and Perth gets the Grand Final, you can thank these 2:

The border breach has led to Queensland’s first case of community transmission in 46 days after a 22-year-old woman, reportedly a sister of one of the teens, also tested positive.

It’s understood the infected pair attended a dental practice, five restaurants, bars and other public places in six different suburbs while they should have been isolating
.”

Last edited:
If QLD experiences a 2nd outbreak and Perth gets the Grand Final, you can thank these 2:

The border breach has led to Queensland’s first case of community transmission in 46 days after a 22-year-old woman, reportedly a sister of one of the teens, also tested positive.

It’s understood the infected pair attended a dental practice, five restaurants, bars and other public places in six different suburbs while they should have been isolating
.”

Look at the heads on them. Who would of picked them as selfish campaigners?

.”

8 days they were roaming around before they tested positive, shows how easy this thing is to spread
1596072698081.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back